Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150th XWF Career Match - Preview - vs HGH
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-07-2022, 04:24 PM

WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2022
3 DAYS AFTER XWF'S BAD MEDICINE PAY PER VIEW
3 DAYS AFTER MY LOSS AGAINST BOBBY BOURBON

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

CEMETARY

I was back in Sydney, Australia 3 days after my latest match, a week before my mentor Outback Jack had passed away.  I was there for his funeral before I had to fly out to the States to attend Bad Medicine.  I had promised Outback Jack before he died that I would win this match for him.  I didn't.

So here I now was back at his gravesite staring down at my mentor.

"I'm sorry Outback Jack, I really am.  I promised you that I would beat Bobby Bourbon, but again he was too much for me to handle. But I promise you that the next win I get, it will be in your honor."

I heard footsteps behind me, and heard his voice.

JENSEN: "You never let him down 'M', you were his star pupil, he always followed your career whether you won or lost,"

"And now he's not here,"

JENSEN: "No, but he is always around.  I can feel him.  I know you can too,"

I nodded.

JENSEN: "Stop beating yourself up, and focus on what you have to do next.  You have a big month coming up in December.  3 matches across the month,"

"I need to win at least one of those matches,"

JENSEN: "I know you have it in you, Outback Jack believed it.  I do too,  If you ever need to talk I'm here as a surrogate,"

Once again I just nodded.

"I have my 150th match coming up in XWF, I would have loved Outback Jack to have been there in person,"

JENSEN: "He would have loved that.  I'm sure he'll be there in spirit, giving advice before and after the match,"

I laughed.

"He would have told me to hold my head up high, there's always the next match.  At first if you don't succeed, continue on, and try again, eventually you will succeed."

JENSEN: "Spoken like a true trainer,"

"Spoken like a true good friend,"

JENSEN: "That he was,"

I looked back down at the grave "Rest in peace my friend,"

I turned around to face Jensen.

"After my 3 matches I would love to come back to the Gym and help out for a few weeks, help train a few of the new guys, or better yet, give them some much needed advice,"

JENSEN: "Outback Jack would have loved that,"

I nodded, and together with Jensen left the Cemetery.

MASTERMIND'S LOCKER ROOM
A FEW HOURS BEFORE THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY

Mastermind was in his locker room, preparing for his next upcoming match.  A special match.  His 150 career match in the XWF.  Against HGH.

Mastermind is aware of the camera feed going live to the XWF Universe.  He has his back to the camera while looking out the window.

"Once again Vinnie plays havoc with my plans.  He loves doing that does Vinnie.  I was to celebrate my 150th career match on Saturday Night Mayhem, but instead he installs what looks to be the last Anarchy of the year just before Saturday Night Mayhem, which means my 150th Career celebrations must now be on Anarchy.    I don't mind.  Truly I don't.  I was the face of Thursday Nights for a month and a bit a few months ago.  This place has been good to me on my come back."

Mastermind turns around to face the camera.

"So here we are, my 150th match and I'm facing HGH.    I see you HGH, and I notice you.  It is not me who will be under pressure, it will be you.  I know how much you want to beat me.  You have been going places since you debut only lately things haven't gone to plan.

"Pressure gets to everyone after a while.  I've seen it first hand myself.  I tend to go fast and furious until I burn out.  I've seen people like yourself come into the XWF and tear it up until the pressure gets too much and they start fading.  I think of those like The Wizard, 'Venom' Xavier Lux, and the oldies like Thunder Knuckles, Chronic Chris Page, even one of my personal favourites Tony Santos.    The pressure got too intense, they hit the wall in the end, and burn out.

"But trust me HGH.  I see what you are feeling, and I see you have it in you to try and stop me, but you won't and I can guarantee that you won't because when it is all said and done, the pressure of you wanting to me something better than yourself is far too much for you to handle, and that is why you will always be a Mid Carder.  I can step up when the going gets tough, can the same thing be said about you?  Listen to that panic inside of you, listen.  It's called pressure.  Only the gifted ones can keep it down so long, until something gives.  And I know, the pressure is too much for you."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk and walks away, the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub