Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Latina Dear Submission Machin'o
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-06-2022, 02:53 PM

From Ruby’s Go-Pro…

Far away from home she was indeed, yet the Super Dear’O was no stranger to ol’ Mejico. As she sat atop the courthouse of Mexico City, her steely gaze surveying the city below, she saw a million things that needed immediate attention. And yet, to her great regret, she had to leave them to the wayside for now. Because she wasn’t here to combat crime, be it petty or major, she was here to get ready for the greatest tag team match the Anarchy brand had ever seen.

Ruby leapt down, using her greatest gadget of all: the Ruby-Duper-Super-Dear-O-Landing gizmo that allowed her to make a grand heroic entrance that would shatter the knees, tibia and fibula of any regular human being that would attempt it. Sand swooped up as she did her Black Widowlike entrance. And as the dust settled, she stood face to face with none other than the lauded Latina Submission Machina. Once feared foe, now future tag partner.

Ruby: “Latina Submission Machina. We meet again, my gal. How’s it going behind the mask?”

LSM looked completely taken aback by Ruby’s sudden descent. A slender white woman standing next to LSM jumped in shock towards LSM, clearly hoping for LSM’s protection. LSM raised her fists into a fighting stance before seeing that it wasn’t a mugger at all, it’s just Ruby! Off the curb next to them, a taxicab idled.

LSM: "DIOS MIO! Ruby, what you doing down here?! You caught me and Azurine completely by surprise!"

LSM placed a calming hand on Azurine Vebbins’ shoulder before giving her a peck on the cheek and opening the taxicab’s backdoor for her. Azurine reached out towards LSM with her hands as the luchadora practically shoved her into the taxi, slamming the door shut. As the taxi drove off LSM blew a kiss towards Azurine.

LSM: "You couldn’t wait four more seconds for me to get that lil’ piece of culo into the cab?"

Ruby: “My apologies, my gal, but I thought it best to come greet you in person. Da THUGS are coming to claim what’s ours by right. And by that, I mean the title of the two best backside bottom whooping broads in the biz! Good for you, having Azzy as your s/o. She’s good peeps. Not a euphemism. But we gotta focus on the THUGS, because I have more wins over those dudes than I have Centy Hickeys, and that’s saying something.”

A string of twitter notifications sounded off as LSM buried her nose in her phone. LSM retweeted a Jason Cashe insult directed towards Holden Ross as she only sorta responded to Ruby.

LSM: "WHAT?! S/O? No way……she was just a fling, and I think I have a few more chicas coming over tonight! Becoming a football player has been the best thing for my love life since…well….EVER! And now I’m like, the most popular luchadora on Twitter, too!"

LSM continued subtweeting the opps and DMing the hoes before looking back up at Ruby briefly.

LSM: "You didn’t tell me Twitter was so much fun, Ruby! Do the THUGZ have a twitter account? I bet I can get my soon-to-be army of lesbian lovers to totally ratio them, I mean, do those losers even have ANY groupy fans?"

Ruby’s eyes turned to slits, and with lightning quick movements, she grabbed the phone out of LSM’s hands. She palmed it and shook it at her like an old angry man shaking his hand at a cloud.

Ruby: “Of course they do! And my dudette, that is NOT what social media are for! Of course, I can’t forbid anything between consulting adults, but don’t go breaking any hearts on purpose! I know how it goes. But eh…”

Ruby sighed and handed the phone back.

Ruby: “I suppose I shouldn’t be telling you to hold back. My mans did woo me on Twitter before he did so in real life. And I definitely won’t tell you to hold back against the THUGS. Those dastardly not-so-dapper Dannies have to be put down. I can count on you to do that, yeah?”

LSM: "You can count on me to get some vengeance against Tommy Wish, that’s for sure. Whenever that little weirdo is the legal man, I want you to tag me in. Tommy Wish never deserved to be drafted onto my War Games team, all he’s ever done is hold me back and, before that, hold me against my will! This perverted sicko has some karma coming his way this Thursday!"

LSM tucked her phone into her pocket as her facial features suddenly displayed a new level of intensity and barely subdued rage. Ruby tried to shush her.

Ruby: “Victory before politics, my gal. Believe me, solid tactics leading to a dub will hurt them way more than a kick to the head will. But I do promise you this: you’ve got the very best of me by your side to give him some payback, and then some.”

LSM crossed her arms, looking at Ruby with a serious resting bitch face; but she quickly sighed and relaxed her muscles, realizing that Ruby is right…per usual, at least in LSM’s mind.

LSM: "Ugh…you’re right. I just feel like sometimes no one in the world takes me seriously, and it’s all because of rudos like Tommy, Gravy, and Preesh! I just wish so badly for them to feel the pain they’ve caused me….but I know two wrongs don’t make a right, and vengeance isn’t the same as victory just because both start with ‘v’."

Ruby: “Right you are, my gal. And for what it’s worth, I DO take you seriously. And anyone who wants a chance at besting you best believe the same. T-Wish, or J-Black, they're all just a bunch of crazy spawn of Wabbajack. Down they'll go, because we're the best team Anarchy's ever seen!”

Ruby stuck out her hand, and LSM grabbed her by the forearm. Sisters in arms they were, until their foes were vanquished.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-07-2022), Latina Submission Machina (12-06-2022)