Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Flying Pumpkin
Jacki O'Lantern Offline
Frightfully Delightful

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-06-2022, 09:35 AM

One would not expect someone like Jacki O'Lantern to enjoy Christmas time, but it turns out she does so much that she took it upon herself to do all the decorating at her household that she shares with her boyfriend. The camera pans over to her where she is seen placing the star on top of the tree, and plugs in the cord into the wall and viola it lights up so beautifully. She stands back and observes it with a big smile on her painted up face. She is wearing her pumpkin leggings, a Christmas sweater and a Santa hat. Kitty Mcpaws comes into view, and he circles around her legs, and she kneels down to give him some head scratches.

“What do you think of the tree, bud? Did I do a good job or what? I really hope Joe likes it along with the rest of the decorating. It took me months to do, and I nearly fell off a couple of ladders, but hey, at least everything is finally done.”

The front door opens. The sound of shuffling feet. A shadow falls over the living room and Jacki turns around, lighting up as brightly as the tree behind her.

"Honey, I'm home!" Joe Brooks says with a smile.

There's a loud round of applause from the studio audience as Brooks places his briefcase on the ground, shuffling toward Jacki and grabbing her by the waist. "And how is my pumpkin today?"

She got excited, turned around and got on her tippy-toes to give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

“I am good, just happy you are home. How was your day? Did you see all the decorations?”

She felt proud of her work as the two made their way to the sofa and sat down on it, reaching for his hand to clutch it. His fingers laced between hers.

"My day was a day,"Joe Brooks admired the decorated tree. "Gotta say it's impressive. I didn't notice it at first - you're always the first thing I see and all - but you did good. I really like the little jack o'lantern ornaments. It's definitely you."

She glances at the decorations he mentioned and smiled as she relaxed back.

“I couldn't forget to include those. I even put pumpkins under the tree. I figured they would add a nice touch to it. Presents will go under there soon. Speaking of which, bud, you never told me what you wanted as your gift this year. Jacki Claus will travel the world to get you anything you want.”

Joe scratches his chin, contemplating. "Been the world champ. Done got the money. Have the girl. The only thing I can think of is…"

He leans in close, whispering in her ear.

She looks shocked and appalled by what he whispered to her.

“Uhh....”

"Oh, come on, baby," Joe pleads. "You know it's only right. I'd do the same for you."

She hums, then gets off the couch and walks over to the kitchen. From there, she heads to the fridge and opens it to reveal nothing but a collection of homemade pumpkin pies she made. She grabs one along with a spoon and returns to the couch and sits back down, then hands him the pie.

“Here you go. Enjoy the pie.”

Joe's eyes delight at the sight of Jacki's pie. He licks his lips, salivating, before tenderly caressing the pie. He digs in, eating Jacki's pie and savoring every morsel.

“That one is still fresh. I made it a couple of minutes ago. So, I don't know if I told you, but I have another match coming up. You might raise your eyebrow at the match stip....”

Joe raises his eyes, his face full of her delicious pie. "Ih beddeh nuh bee anoha deamah."

Joe chews liberally and swallows. "Baby?"

She laughs and places her head on his shoulder as her eyes are now on her cats, who were playing with the decorations on the tree.

“Not exactly. It's Christmas themed, so it's a flying school match. I'm not sure all the details, but I'm intent on beating my opponent, then celebrate with you afterwards. Don't take this as me trying to rush things, but I miss watching you compete in the ring. Do you have a date on when you think you will return?”

"Pause," Joe says. He looks at her quizzically. "You don't tell me about some flying school bullshit and not elaborate. How the hell does that work?"

She scratches her head and tries her best to explain the match.

“If I'm not mistaken, we will be on planes and there will be obstacles on our way. If I got to jump out of a plane to get to my opponent, then so be it. I've had just about every obstacle in my way, so this pumpkin is ready to fly!”

Joe stares blankly.

"Baby?" He asks, taking her hand in his. "Baby, are you a secret terrorist?"

“Oh my god, no. Don't be silly. Just think of this as me playing actual Santa, and the plane will be my sleigh. I'm sure more will be explained when you watch it. You will watch it, right?”

"That depends," Brooks says wearily. "Will it be on CNN?"

Jacki rolls her eyes and Brooks shakes his head. "If you're in some kind of trouble, if you're in a weird cult, you can tell me. Making you jump out of planes and shit. Baby, that ain't wrestling."

“Yes it is, trust me. It's just not your traditional match you see on television, that's all. It'll be fun.”

Her eyes widened, and a light bulb went off in her head. She picks up her head and a cheesy smile forms on her face.

“I have a question that I want to ask you.”

"No, I will not carry a suspicious bag for you somewhere. I love you, but I also love my country."

Brooks takes another bite of Jacki's pie. She shakes her head and steals a bite of the pie.

“Okay now you are just being silly. Listen, I was wondering if you want to take skydiving lessons with me just in case, that way I know what I'm getting into. This could be another Christmas gift to each other.”

Brooks puts her pie down and chews thoughtfully. He's quiet for a long time. "You didn't take a life insurance policy out on me, did you?"

Jacki shakes her head.

"Promise?"

Jacki nods.

"Then… okay."

She got excited over his answer and gave him a big hug, then let go and pulled out her phone.

“Perfect. I'll look at dates and see when we can get in. I'll make sure to hold your hand and not let go. You are going to be safe with me.”

"Famous last words," Joe mutters.

"What was that?" Jacki asks.

"Nothin baby. I got complete trust in you."

Joe returns to her half-eaten pie and tries desperately not to think about what kind of Looney Tunes shenanigans she's getting up to this time. And who knows, maybe she won't push him out the airplane with a dummy chute.

Maybe.

“This month is special not only because it's Christmas, but it's the last month before we head into a new year. I will say that this year has been good to your pumpkin. I became a champion in another company not only once, but twice, and I signed a contract with one of the best companies out there and that is here at the XWF.”

“Buds, let me tell you it was a good decision, but as I was doing some reflecting, I couldn't but want to sink my teeth into more opportunities and new challenges to get my name out there more. That is why I decided to step up and take a match on Saturday Night Solstice, and I'm against the newcomer Major Jung.”

“The whole show is Christmas themed matches. It's funny considering back on Madness my matches had some kind of theme to it, whether it was fighting amongst wild animals in Africa, or a minefield. Regardless of what type of match I'm being dealt with, I'm going out there with the intention of bringing my absolute best and I don't care who is facing me on the opposite end.”

“As I set my focus on this next match up I'm trying to do my homework on Major Jung this is tricky, because there is not a lot known about him.”

“While I can appreciate him taking pride in his physicality, there will be nothing pretty when that bell rings. My kind nature is known to a lot of people within the locker room, but I'm going out there with a sole purpose to win, disregarding the size difference. I may not be the strong person you've ever faced, but what I lack I make up for in passion and my determination to excel. If you watched me on Madness, or anywhere else, you'll understand that my words back up my actions.”

“This month is all about giving back, and I want to ensure I give the XWF fans what they want, and what they deserve, and that's a good, hard-working representative to be showcased in this match in particular. When that bell rings there's no holding back even if it means my face paint will be replaced with blood, or wounds afterwards it's nothing I can't handle or haven't experienced already. I'm determined to get back in line within the XWF and make a name for myself and show my full potential. That starts on Solstice, when I turn Santa's Village into my Halloween realm with my hand raised in victory.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jacki O'Lantern's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-06-2022), Emmanuel D'Monstre (12-06-2022), Finn Kühn (12-06-2022), Major Jung (12-08-2022), Raion Kido (12-16-2022), Theo Pryce (12-17-2022)