Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popcorn Motivation
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-06-2022, 03:07 AM

You have 1 Saved Message
Saved Message:

"Hey Jason, it's Theo.. I know we haven't talked much since Bad Medicine but.. We should talk. In person. I will meet you at Anarchy.."

End of messages.

I have heard the message a few times now. Part of me was trying to decipher what he could mean.

"Maybe I'll get fired and just be your Male Valet full time?" I joked but I sure didn't like the idea of not being in the ring myself. I forced myself to smile but Josslynn didn't find it funny. 

"They're not going to fire you, shut up.." Shaking her head. "They have you booked don't they?"

"Yeah but Last Man Standing against the only guy who might have a worse Win/Loss than I do?" I gave her a grin. "Might as well have Loser Leaves Town slapped on it.."

"Hey, do you think they have popcorn?" Her eyes dart towards the kitchen. This wasn't our house and she most enjoyed seeing what strangers had in their kitchens. 

"Popcorn? The fuck does popcorn have to do with my match? My getting fired?" I was a bit bothered that she just changed the subject. 

"If you're gonna be dramatic, I want some popcorn.." She pops up off the couch and scurries towards the kitchen. I shake my head as my jaw sits open at her unsettling words. 

"Ain't that some shit?" I whisper as she disappears around a corner. The light comes on and I can hear the cabinets open and closing as her search begins. I might as well check twitter.. 

©©©©

"Stefan Raab. 

That's the man I knew years ago. The man behind the mask. I'm not really sure when he became a 'Lord' but I remember the mask. It was different than it is now when he first pulled it over his face. It's difficult to decipher the man that is Lord Raab. It can get quite confusing even… 

I once praised him by saying that he takes losing as if it were wins. He eliminated me from that Rumble match last show but in loss, he just gets up and keeps pushing forward as if there is actually a hope that his outcome will change. I joked years back that he had 'Raabies'. Maybe it was contagious.. After years of beating his ASS every time we have been in the ring together? 

Maybe I finally caught it. 

It's a joke that Anarchy decided to book us together. In a Last Man Standing match no less as if the loser was on their way out of the company. Maybe one of us should read the room and take the hint. We just might not belong.."

©©©©

"How do you like your popcorn?" Josslynn comes trotting out of the kitchen holding a bag of uncooked popcorn and one of those red and white striped containers you see in theaters or carnivals. This one wasn't paper, it seemed more hard plastic. She had a smile on her face as I looked up from my phone. 

"I don't." Giving her a shaking 'no' I wasn't a fan. "I don't eat popcorn."

Her face lit up as if she hadn't known that. Never have I ever reached in and grabbed any popcorn though. Wasn't my thing. "I'll make you a fan! Trust me!" She said and started to head back to the kitchen. I stopped her. 

"Hey.." She turns back to me as I ask my question that weighed heavy on my head. "What if I do get fired?"

She shrugs. "What if you lose to Raab? We will deal with what happens when it happens. All we need is each other..

She didn't wait for a response. Heading back into the kitchen, I was left with an immediate thought that I hadn't let sink in as a possibility. Could I really lose to Lord Raab? Had I fallen that far? 

©©©©

"Fuck that! I can't lose this match! I REFUSE to lose this match! Last Man Standing? This motherfucker will have to KILL me to beat me..  

I'll piss on his oxygen intake, I don't give a FUCK if he is breathing! I WILL stand last and stand over Stefan, Lord, Konrad, nobody can really tell the difference these days.. I won't lose because he cannot win.

I've stumbled before. I've fallen plenty but since I signed onto XWF exclusively, it has almost cemented my downfall. Every PPV I have been a part of since last year's Bad Medicine, I have lost all but one. Yet I have been on the big stages while Raab has been left off the card. Not even on Relentless and that is three nights of full shows! 

He is the bottom feeder and I cannot fall beneath that. He will remain under my feet as he has been since the day I met him, many, many moons ago.. I will find my spark again, my motivation. I just need to lay eyes on it!"

©©©©

"Ohhh Jason!" Josslynn calls out from inside the kitchen area. "Would you come here for a minute?" 

I grunt as I get to my feet. I toss my phone onto the couch where I was sitting. Slowly moving towards where my Woo Saah was preparing popcorn, clearly trying to cheer me up. I had my doubts popcorn would do the trick.. Then I turned the corner. 

[Image: sclg9Ey.jpeg]

"Can I interest you in some Popcorn?" She says as she gives me that look. Suddenly motivation wasn't hard to find at all.. 

"Will you marry me?" I blurted out because in that moment, I seen my future and it looked pretty fucking great!

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2022), Austin Ramsey (12-06-2022), Finn Kühn (12-06-2022), Theo Pryce (12-06-2022)