Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who was the November RP of the Month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mark Flynn
16.67%
2 16.67%
Bam Miller
0%
0 0%
Bobby Bourbon
16.67%
2 16.67%
Chris Chaos
0%
0 0%
Charlie Nickles
8.33%
1 8.33%
Jason Cashe
0%
0 0%
Ring Master
8.33%
1 8.33%
Peter Vaughn
25.00%
3 25.00%
Angie Vaughn
25.00%
3 25.00%
Isaiah King
0%
0 0%
Buster Gloves
0%
0 0%
Aphriya Adler
0%
0 0%
OTHER
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! NOVEMBER 2022 RP OF THE MONTH
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-05-2022, 09:42 AM

Helloooooooo!

Here is a list of choices for RP of the month for November... there were OBVIOUSLY a lot of others that could be chosen as well, so do not be shy about recommending others!

Just vote for either one of the listed RPs or for OTHER and then let us know why you went with your choice.

Thanks

Mark Flynn - Malice in Wonderland
Bam Miller - Miller Time: Inject The Cure
Bobby Bourbon - Suddenly Unexpectedly
Chris Chaos - PARASITE: BURN
Charlie Nickles - The Vintage Radio
Jason Cashe - Wanna Rassle?
Ring Master - Charity Event
Peter Vaughn - Seeing The Other Side...
Angie Vaughn - Banishing a specter
Isaiah King - Silence.
Buster Gloves - Buster Gloves - I Choose You
Aphriya Adler - INTRODUCING... DA BAD APPLE BOTTOM GENE... APHRIYA ADLER TO XWF!!!

Get to voting!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-07-2022, 08:09 AM

Great month for RPs, some really great nominees here.

I'm throwing a vote to Bourbon. His writing is thoroughly and consistently creative in a way where I never have any idea what I'm going to get when I click. Besides a lot of laughs haha.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-08-2022, 03:34 AM

Ring Master ,no question

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-11-2022, 10:47 AM

Guys I went ahead and picked one of the two tied (at 3) RPs here, but just let me know if we should discontinue the recognition or not here.

I requested in the Discord to get more votes, I always ask for a reply in the thread to enforce the vote, and yet we still have a 3-3- tie from 11 total votes and 2 total replies.

Let me know what you wanna do.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-11-2022, 04:03 PM

(12-11-2022, 10:47 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Guys I went ahead and picked one of the two tied (at 3) RPs here, but just let me know if we should discontinue the recognition or not here.

I requested in the Discord to get more votes, I always ask for a reply in the thread to enforce the vote, and yet we still have a 3-3- tie from 11 total votes and 2 total replies.

I think having these awards is a very good thing the fed should keep doing, because it might give new people a nice rub and it gives them something to strive for, ie getting their character's face on the sidepanel. I know people love BECOMING the 'of the month', and I'm somewhat confident having an of the month thing is good for new folks to strive for something and it helps new people see types of rps are over. 

We could just end the democracy and have the staff decide full stop who gets awards. This might be more controversial but I think the award is a good thing for the fed and if we can't get participation in a democracy then fuck it. 

I nominate Vinnie Lane for Stalin of the Month.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-11-2022, 05:07 PM

Mr. Flynn

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2022, 11:55 PM

(12-11-2022, 10:47 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Guys I went ahead and picked one of the two tied (at 3) RPs here, but just let me know if we should discontinue the recognition or not here.

Yes, keep it going. I didn't vote because I just haven't had time to read enough rps. I imagine others might be in a similar boat, but it's a really nice bit of recognition for individual pieces of work. I think of things like Ned's game, which I don't even think netted him the win in his match but still got this award for its ingenuity.
Hate Post Like Post