Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASANTRIES OUT OF THE WAY... TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!
Aphriya Adler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-04-2022, 03:49 PM

~~~}}}PLEASANTRIES OUT OF THE WAY…  TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!{{{~~~

As the scene swirls into focus upon an outside area. Looks like a driveway. In the distance there's a home or two. After a few moments of nothing, a white and pink Jeep Wrangler pulls into the assumed driveway. From the driver's side comes a bouncing blonde. It is none other than Aphriya Adler. Out from the passenger side steps a beautiful brunette. Her name is Charlotte Haliday. Aphriya reaches her right hand out for Charlotte as the brunette closes the Jeep door.  Charlotte grabs Aphriya's hand. She looks into the eyes of the stunning blonde.

"Today has been amazing."

Aphriya smiles widely as she laces her fingers with Charlotte's.

"It has been. It is always wonderful spending time with you."

The blonde leads the way in her jeans, a pink tee shirt and jean jacket as the two women walk up a sidewalk to a door of a home.  Soon as they reach the home, Charlotte looks deeps into Aphriya's eyes. She grabs the blonde's hand to rest over her heart.

"Kinda crazy how fast you've captured my heart. Feel like the luckiest woman on the planet."

Aphriya giggles.

"Awe sweetheart. I am the lucky one. I don't even know how I was able to capture your attention. I am all yours baby."

Aphriya sneaks in a kiss before she unlocks and opens the door. And the two disappear in the home which switches the scene to inside the home.  The two women walk into the home hand in hand as they disappear as does the scene, it swirls to black.

Aphriya places her GoPro on a mini tripod that rests on a table.  She turns it on and takes a seat in front of it.  Her blonde locks fall naturally into small waves.  She smiles brightly as the camera focuses on her.

“Hello out there in the Extreme Wrestling Federation world.  Aphriya Adler here and this is my first official promotional material involving the GoPro the company was so kind to send me.  And oh boy do I have a tough fight coming up against me this next Thursday night Anarchy.  I am pitted against a woman that seems to be very confident in her skills.  Maybe slightly over confident.”

She smiles more as her eyes search the camera before continuing.

“Look I get it.  She feels she needs to be mean and disrespectful to possibly get the upper hand against her foes.  This world is just as much mental as it is physical.  I understand it Gina.  All that Tweet Tweet talks to me shows insecurity.  Heck you have been proven to be that way.  Willing to do anything and everything just to get a victory.  I would apologize to you for me not being that way, but I don’t see the point.  I am not that type of athlete.  I won’t ever cheat or do things outside of the rules of the match to gain a victory.  What makes this fight so much more interesting to me is the fact that it is a submission match.  I get to show off my skills in the submission game.  I feel as if the submission game is my strength when it comes to fighting.  In my short professional wrestling career I believe that the majority of my victories have come by submission.”

Aphriya sits back in her chair as her eyes remain locked in on the lens of the GoPro.

“The story of this battle is going to come down to how good you are going to be in the submission style.  From what research I have done on you, Gina, is you’re not spectacular when it comes to true wrestling and the Jiu Jitsu style of fighting.  You claimed on Tweet Tweetville that you have been watching and studying since the match was announced.  If that is true, good on you.  I have to give you props if that is true.  But know that since this match was announced I also have done a lot of research and studying on you, Gina.  I pride myself on being as prepared as I possibly can be.  I train hard each and every day.  Looking at this I am undersized compared to you.  You’re taller than I am.  Weight is similar but I’ve never worried about weight because I don’t rely on that.  What I do rely on is my work ethic.  I won’t give in easily.  I trust in my technique and preparedness.  How prepared are you going to be Gina?  Truly prepared.  What will happen to you when you do all that you can to get me to tap and I haven’t?  What is going to happen to your will?  Your inner strength?  Your will?”

Aphriya leans forward in her seat.  Interlocking her fingers as she rests her forearms on the table in front of the camera.

“I now have more to fight for than just my own personal goals and wants in this business.  In this sport.  My personal life has given something and someone to fight for.  That being my now girlfriend, Charlotte.  When you think you have me down and out Gina, know that you won’t have me down and completely out until that bell sounds and I am unconscious due to a hold you somehow were able to lock in on me, or due to the pain caused by a hold you put on me.  I won’t give in.  Not only am I going to be the most mentally and physically prepared woman you have ever faced in your career.  You will be taking on the most motivated woman on the Anarchy roster.  Thursday night I will make sure to not only beat you Gina, I will gain my second victory in the XWF.  I hope that all your tweet tweet talk is more than just talk.  See you Thursday night Gina.”

Aphriya smiles and winks at the camera before blowing a kiss to it as she reaches up to turn it off.

XWF Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
006---002---000
Action Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
023---007---000
Achievements Thus Far
Final Four of The Search (1st Season)
CBS All Access Champion -- 1X
CW Tag Team Champion w/Azurine Vebbins -- Aphable Azzumption -- 1X

[Image: adler.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Aphriya Adler's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-04-2022), Marf (12-04-2022), Mark Flynn (12-04-2022)