Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2022, 04:27 AM

Hey everyone. 

I am sure by now you have all had a chance to read over the fantastic Bad Medicine Results and as such I hope you caught the segment where we announced that starting in 2023 we will be doing away with Wednesday Night Warfare and Saturday Night Savage and replacing them with Weekend Warfare which will take place every other Saturday. 

We will continue to utilize the opt in structure that we have now as opposed to autobooking which the roster was not in favor of. See, we listen. Yay Democracy and all that. 

As you saw we will also be unifying the Supercontinental and Television Titles. 

With this we will be instituting Title Match specific RP rules which will look as such:

Uni - Champs choice (At minimum must be 3rps/3k)
Xtreme - 2 rps/unlimited
TV - 2 rps/3k
Tags - Champs choice (2rp/3k or 2rps/unlimited)
Non Title Matches - 2 rps/2k

What this means is should you want a title match you will be booked into it with the RP requirements listed above. All non title matches will default to 2 rps/2k. That's right. 2k, not 3.

We will still have the 1 rp/3k or 1rp/unlimited options available but you MUST SPECIFY which option you want when you opt in. If you don't state anything specific then you will be booked into the default which again is 2rps/2k.

I will be making a post later that will show the schedule of events for 2023 so you will know what we have coming up and when.

Lastly, because we are only going to have 1 show going forward(Anarchy and Madness are still a thing) this allows more opportunities for you all to host a Shove It. If you don't know what that is reach out to any of the GM's to get more information.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Angelica Vaughn (12-02-2022), Finn Kühn (12-02-2022), Jason Cashe (12-06-2022), King Kieran (12-02-2022), Marf (12-02-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022), Raion Kido (12-02-2022), The Chameleon (12-02-2022)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2022, 07:27 AM

This has sparked a couple of questions on my end:
- Can you speak to the rationale for the 2k limit for regular matches? Feels like a big shock to the system for some, though of course you noted people can opt in for more.
- What are the ramifications on the X-Treme Title briefcase front by no longer having 2 Savages and 2 Warfares to defend on?

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2022, 07:47 AM

Beat me to it 

Curious on both especially question 2
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-02-2022, 07:47 AM

Thanks for thinking hard about these things guys!

Was curious as to what the regularity of the other belts being defended would be. I'm assuming the new unified TV Title will continue to be defended weekly.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-02-2022, 08:20 AM

So for the questions so far...

Why 2k as a default instead of 3k...ultimately it's about writing less. Even with the new rules the XWF still allows for people to write more than most places and by having 2k instead of 3k it also allows for some separation between the default and a standard TV title match which is still at 3k. It's also about challenging you to do a little bit more for a title match than you would a standard match.

What happens with the X title briefcase now that we are making this change? That is still something we are working out. My best guess is that we may just require the defenses be spread out a little differently. Since we are removing Savage from the equation maybe one more Warfare defense and one more PPV defense. The number of defenses would stay the same of that I am certain but I can clarify exactly what it will look like once that is figured out.

To Isaiah's question, yes the TV will still be required to be defended on every Warfare. As a follow up, in the past we've had the TV champ able to cash in that title reign for other things, tag title matches other singles titles etc, that is an ongoing discussion as to how that will look going forward. When I have some clarity I will follow up.

As far as other titles go, the X and Uni will still have to be defended once a month. Tags all really depend on if there are teams out there wanting a shot. I'd have them defended all the time if the competition presented itself.

Hope those answers help and by all means keep the questions coming if you have them.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
King Kieran (12-02-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-02-2022, 03:04 PM

(12-02-2022, 08:20 AM)Theo Pryce Said:  Tags all really depend on if there are teams out there wanting a shot. I'd have them defended all the time if the competition presented itself.

36 combinations of BOB stand at the ready to challenge for the tag belts.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022)