Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Not this time. This Leap is mine.
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-10-2013, 10:04 PM

The screens opens up on the XWF Xtron in a grave yard. Just happens to be the same grave yard that Mr. Morrison father is burried. As they zoom into a tombstone of Andrew Morrison's father's tombstone. Then you see feet hanging down on it.

"This is my good old buddy peace of shit father's grave."

The camera raises up to see me sitting on it and Michelle behind me.

"So Morrison, yeah real smart by showing some of your weakness. You think I don't have ways to find things out. Yeah you idiot one of my pospects where in the area when you smashed that car window what a little shortly after I said something about being a proud father. I also seen that little video of you by this tomb on fathers day. How sweet.."

I laughed as I jumped off of it as I look in the cameria.

"Oh.. wait thats right you want to keep this business and keep personal out of it. Oh bullshit Morrison, if you didn't want it personal you wouldn't had made that father day video, and went to my personal life. Don't give me that business shit. If that was businees then so is this."

I look behind me to my wife.

"Hun, will you do the honor?"

She smiles as she walks around the tombstone with a red spray can as she bends down and spray painted the anarchist sign over the front of the tombstone. As she stands back up.

"Remember Morrison, Nothing personal right? Just business. At Leap of Faith Morrison you will get yours faith handed to you as you will fall on your knees and then get knockout by the KOK. You and my peace of shit ex girlfriend will fail bad."

As we walked off as the camera zooms into the tombstone.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post