Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its All About You Guys
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-10-2013, 09:42 PM

There are three phrases that I have tried to live by....it may seem kinda normal to have a motto to live by. I have a motto, but that's something completely separate from what I'm talking about.

Pain is temporary, moments are forever

This is one I have always kept in the back of my mind. Anytime I reach the top of a ladder, or a TitonTron, this always pops into my head. I always am scared out of my mind every time I go to do something stupid. My passion has always put me into bad situations, but I think to this every time. I know I could kill myself doing some of the things I do, and that instils fear into me like nothing else could. Regardless, I feel like I would never do something beyond my own limits. With that said, I will make sure you remember me when you go home that night. That's why I will take the pain, because it will stay with you forever.

What doesn't kill you, make you push your limits

This is an different take on an old saying. I am one to never be satisfied with the last moment, so I thrive to create a bigger or better moment. I have been a stickler for the pop of the crowd. I know what I do amazes people and they love to see it. I don't have to always jump off roofs to make a moment. Sometimes, it just takes the right opponent in the right match. Then, anything is more then possible.

Another day, another fan

This is simple. I give my all every single time I go out to the ring. I may have my fans already, but I go out there to make a new fan every night. This defiantly sounds like I'm obsessed with increasing my fan base, but that's not exactly what I'm implying. There is always going to be someone who doesn't know my name. They go out there to see "their" wrestler, and that's fine. I go out there and give it my all, because the fans came to be entertained. If I get a new fan from what I do in the ring, then that's great. I do it for them.

These three things I live by, day in and day out. It reminds just why I got into this business...just the reason why I came back. I came back to make a mark here in the XWF, in the honor of my brother, Shocker. He was always the most supportive person in my life. We did it all together, and now I'm gonna make him proud of me now. I'm here for the fan, but most of all for you big bro...

[Image: tumblr_m5gq4q3Z5x1rrxj2ro1_400.jpg]

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-10-2013, 11:08 PM

Scene begins with Shawn Steele watching Lightning speak, slowly shaking his head in obvious disgust as he waits for him to finish.

Shawn Steele: For them? You do this for them? You've got to be the biggest moron in this company if you do anything .. ANYTHING .. for these people. What have they ever done for you? What did they do for your brother? You're an embarrassment, Lightning. And I think it's about time someone puts you out of your misery. I've already disposed of a Tornado .. why not add Lightning to the list?

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 05:21 AM

Everything I do, I do for me. These idiot fans don't spend hours training in the gym, I do. These idiot fans don't fight in my matches, I do. Lightning, when you do anything for "the fans", it makes you weak.

[Image: JakeWillis.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-11-2013, 06:26 AM

I'm sorry, but it appears that both Steele and Willis both miss the point completely. I will commend you both for being your normal useless middle school drop-outs and trying to make it in this profession. I say commend because only two people enter the world of professional wrestling. There are those who think they are the best, just because they go to the gym 20 hours a day. They spend countless hours on their hair and trying to figure out what makes them look like a power-hungry monster. Then there are those like myself, who know that we wouldn't be here without the fans. You wouldn't be working in those fire houses or fairgrounds or VFW halls without fans. I've been in this business a long time, more then I can say for you two. I have always known that hard work and sacrifice are needed for success. Maybe one day you will learn that its not all making yourself look like a god. Guess I could show you guys the hard way, why not take your happy selves down to the ring and we settle it there. In fact, why not you two team up and we have ourselves a handicap match. I'll show you what brains can do over stupidity.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ14ezaemrWxTlzAkuf03L...MdsadIN0Z8]

Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 06:32 AM

Jake beings to laugh loudly as Lightning challenges him and Steele to a handicapped match.

Jake: Don't look now, but your foolishness is showing. You don't know me, you don't know what I'm capable of, and I can promise you that you do not want to find out.

Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-11-2013, 07:18 AM

Big talk...can you back it up? Hey Paul, you got room on the next Madness for a 2 on 1 match?

Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 07:34 AM

Jake shakes his head

Jake: First off, I'm on Warfare, if you want to fight so bad, come to my show. Secondly, I'm fighting next Wednesday for the number one contenders spot for the U.S. Title. I don't have time to waste on slime like you.

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 07:37 AM

(07-11-2013, 07:18 AM)Lightning Said: Big talk...can you back it up? Hey Paul, you got room on the next Madness for a 2 on 1 match?

Sounds like you may need a partner?

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-11-2013, 08:01 AM

(07-11-2013, 07:34 AM)Jake Willis Said: Jake shakes his head

Jake: First off, I'm on Warfare, if you want to fight so bad, come to my show. Secondly, I'm fighting next Wednesday for the number one contenders spot for the U.S. Title. I don't have time to waste on slime like you.

If your scared you can't win with a partner, then I guess your not as bad as i figured. Besides, this is AFTER your Eight Challenge. You really think YOU can win that spot anyways? Don't get in over your head there rookie.

(07-11-2013, 07:37 AM)Matt_Lennox Said: Sounds like you may need a partner?

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need help with these two little girls. If they think they are so bad, prove me wrong. Steele is already scheduled for Madness. Just waiting on Willis to grow some "down there".

Hate Post Like Post
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 08:16 AM

I have already told you, you want to fight me, you come to Warfare. If we are going to do this, we are going to do this on my terms. If your not down with that, then bounce, I don't have time to play games.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 12:34 PM

Shawn Steele: You can go ahead and book the two on one match for all I care. Willis can show up. Or not. I don't need any help taking care of you, Lightning.

Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-11-2013, 08:20 PM

Your on Steele, go ahead a pick the stipulation. Willis, since your gonna be a punk, I'll come to Warfare soon after and show you why your just a delusional meth-head. I challenge you to a First Blood match...that is if your not scared of pain...

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-11-2013, 08:47 PM

Shawn Steele: Stipulation? I could care less about any stipulations. Normal match or a Scaffold match, makes no difference to me. You're the one getting carried out of the arena.

OOC: I like to stay away from stipulations unless it's a match that's supposed to be a big deal. I feel they get watered down if every match is a stipulation. But I'm down for anything.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Steele's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-11-2013)
Jake Willis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-12-2013, 01:00 PM

Challenge accepted fruit cake, that is, if there's anything left of you once Steele is through with you.

Hate Post Like Post