Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine RP Boards 2022
REDLINE
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-26-2022, 09:27 PM

Swope Park, a staple in the Kansas City community. Designed to be a gift to the people of Kansas City from a prominent figure in society, it has been involved smack in the middle of some of the most evil and controversial situations in American history.

Chris walked through the park on this brisk night with his RAION KIDO tee shirt on and a nice pair of jeans. He was in awe of the beautiful architecture and design. It was dark but he could see the immaculately taken care of fields of grass. Flower beds and fountains, a public dining area overlooking the duck pond. An absolute picturesque display of human ingenuity, grace, charity and......segregation?

Kansas City was haunted by redlining-- a federal decision that effectively blocked investment and loan giving to black neighborhoods. This forced them into smaller and smaller areas, essentially limiting any chance to them having the same benefits of normal life that a white person would.

The one who "donated" this park to the city, Mr. Swope, the "Colonel", was one of the main redliners in the city.

Raion would do his promo here. He would do a promo in a place without knowing its history, thinking he is doing good when really he is smacking a large amount of people right in the face.

Chris walked down by the pond and sat on a bench facing the water.

He could see the city lights in the distance. How could a place so beautiful be named after a man with so much hate?

"Hey hot stuff. You looking for a good time?"

He turned his head to see a prostitute had sat down next to him. What in the hell?

"I seen him first!"

What appeared to be a homeless man damn near hip checked her off the bench. A gay prostitute?

"You got some change you could spare my man?"

Oh, phew.

Looking to the other side of the pond, he noticed in the darkness that several of these "unsavories" were wondering around. Where were they in the Raion promo? Why didn't he highlight them? Why wasn't he trying to help them?

Because Raion only cares about himself.

A grin came over Chris's face. This is exactly what he was talking about with Raion. A selfish, self-absorbed, elitist who can't be bothered by the problems of others.

"You each wanna make some money?"

Their ears perked up like a dog hearing the W word.

"Follow me, bring your friends."

Chris walked through the park, the two cast offs following close behind.

He gets to the spot where Raion began his promo. A spot where he praised pointed out the grave of the man who founded the park. The part where his entire persona was exposed. A place where he buried himself, symbolically, and didn't even know it. A place where pain and heartache was turned golden and made into a weapon by him---weapons like the ones used on the people of this city a century ago.

More on that later.

"You are so desperate to keep the wool over our eyes, so desperate to turn the attention away to how much of a phony you are, that you aren't even watching my promos. Not absorbing and soaking them in. Skimming through for credit, but coming away dumber than when you went turned it on."

Chaos walks by The Museum at 18th & Vine. He smiles with a thumbs up.

Isn't it great when it works out that way?

"What you are, underneath it all, is a parasite.”

Chris turns towards the crackheads who have all gathered around. There were some prostitutes in the mix, too, their breath visible in the chilly Kansas City air. "Can we clap it up for captain obvious? Come on, clap it up!"

He starts to clap, and the whores and rock addicts begin to clap as well, some salivating at the mouth for that promise of 5 whole dollars.

"I was calling myself a parasite you middling half-wit. You didn't come up with something new, didn't try to spin my comparison of you back onto me, didn't try to pick something obscure out of my last promo and use it against me. You simply called me what I already called myself. A parasite. Your parasite."

Parasite!

Yeah! He a parasite!

Fuck him up---uhhh---whats his name?

Chaos

YEAH! Fuck him up!

WAIT, WHY HE WEARING A KIDO SHIRT?!

I DONT LIKE KIDO NO MORE

I NEVER DID

I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING PAID

"Calm down cracky. I'm almost done.

As I was saying. I got into your head, I infested your entire being, and your stuck in the mud because of it. I became your parasite and you hope Bad Medicine can shake me. This parasite is terminal."

YEAH! KILL HIM! HE SUCKS!

"And even the finest weapon is but that in the end - a tool that can very well be destroyed.”

"The only tool being destroyed at Bad Medicine is you, Raion. Your entire delusional reality will be called into question and the fingers will point squarely at your chest. The murmurs among the masses will be that Raion Kido cannot get the job done. Since the moment I got here, I have been public enemy number one, but I embraced the roll. I did it to the fullest. You don't truly believe that you're the savior of this company, you only care about being the savior of yourself. What do I mean? You've been driven out of every company you've been in because you folded like a card table when the heat got just a bit too hot. You let people get to you, break you down, wear you out, and you've been jumping from company to company hoping for that fresh start--hoping to hide the past. You didn't come here with your head held high, you came here with your tail tucked and you wanted everyone to believe that you were the unflappable face of courage and heroism.

You're a liar, Raion. A liar and a coward.

When I went after the integrity of Robert Main and I tried to call his clout to the stand, it was completely different. Robert Main was the be all, end all. He was the choke point. He was the iron gate to the kingdom. He and Apex ran roughshod over everyone, hoarded every belt for lengthy reigns, and had the cushion of management favoritism to fall back on. When I said I was coming to save the XWF from Robert Main, it was like the Allies coming to save Europe from oppression in 1944. When I say I am coming to save them from you---I am saving them from getting their hopes up. Did I succeed in my quest? Not entirely, but I sure put a crack in that armor.

I am going to do more than just crack your armor, Raion. I am going to smash it to pieces."

So tell me, Chaos, what exactly do I have to fear?

Yourself, Raion. Fear yourself. You think I chose you because you're the best? Please. I chose you because you're the easiest to influence, I told you that already. But why not Flynn? If he would have lost that match, it would have been him. Ten years of trying, ten years of not being good enough. I would be telling Mark how much of a useless failure he is right now if he lost but the facts are Raion--he got the job done. He beat you. Let him have his time to shine before I inevitably take it from him, but me choosing you wasn't because you're some supreme being. Me choosing you was because Flynn exposed you and moved on---I'm just finishing the job.

Pat yourself on the back some more while you continue to freefall. Climb the mountain and shout the the heavens because you don't care about those living at the base.

You never did.

You never will."

Chris continues his walk through the park with his band of misfits following him. People who had been written off, discarded, forgotten. People who society snubs their nose at. People who are told on a daily basis that they will never be anything to anyone.

He knows how this feels. Many people in the XWF had written him off, or forgot he existed entirely. Many of the people who were there now--shit they had heard of Chris Chaos but did they know him? Of course not. All they had been told was that he used to be great, glorious, one of if not the best. Now, he's a shell. Washed up and wrinkled. Rusted. A legacy made of brass but polished in shit.

His bosses hate him, but know how much he means to the XWF society. His bosses sit atop their throne with their autocracy and dictate rather than lead. They sit there sand continue to funnel their resources into those they deem worthy, overlooking the backbone of what makes their community possible in the first place.

Them along with the other greedy mossbacks who were evading taxes, fighting progress, and getting rich. Have you seen the XWF twitter lately?

A prostitute in the formation stops to talk to a park patron sitting on a bench. A crack head disappears down a back alley, wandering off to wherever they deemed fit.

This park was supposed to be a symbol of the city, much like XWF was a symbol of the wrestling community. Named after Thomas H. Swope, who at one time would become the largest individual land owner in Kansas City. Chris stops at a sign near the parks entrance.

*At 1,805-acres, Swope Park is the crown jewel of the KC Parks system. As Kansas City’s largest park, and one of the largest municipal parks in the United States, Swope Park is home to many of Kansas City’s finest attractions and annually hosts more than 2 million visitors*

He turned around and looked back at the debauchery behind him. Many of these crack heads and prostitutes were minorities. The cities less fortunate shoved into a space away from the city center, forced to sleep out in the cold among some of the most pristine landscape in the United States.

Something felt ironic about all of this.

"Raion, you throw names out there and you know nothing of these people and what they have done here. Names like The Engineer. Jim Caedus, even Peter Gilmour. Men who shaped the foundation for the ground you walk on. Men who made the XWF the place that it is today, that gave it the reputation it has today. The men who made this a place you sought out when you needed to refresh your floundering career. You came in and won the title, sure, but unlike those men you became complacent. You sat back and allowed things to happen as they did, and then have the nerve to complain about how you are "irked". Doctor D'Ville is rolling in his grave right now!"

HE AIN'T DEAD!

Chaos takes a bill out of his pocket and nods, handing it to the man who was scratching at his neck. He is clearly a bigger fan of the XWF than Raion Kido is.

"I wasn't there when you pinned John Madison or beat Finn Kuhn? First off, did you hear what you said? You've been reduced to fighting Madison and Kuhn when you should be in the Main Event every single show. You should be facing Flynn, Graves, Bourbon--someone who matters here. Instead, you're fighting people who shouldn't be allowed to park your car, then bragging about beating them. Secondly, I didn't need to be there. Too much of something ruins it. I did what I needed to do to get in your head, then sat back and watched you self-destruct on your own. Call it scared all you wish, I call it smart. You said yourself that not being where you think you should be "irks" you, but you brought it on yourself. I demanded title shots and big time matches because I know my worth, you question yours. You are okay with small fry matches because you can pad your stats and then tell us all how good you are. The sad reality is, you don't need to tell us, you need to tell yourself. So keep posturing, keep listing accomplishments, and we'll all keep laughing.

You combed through my history and picked out all the same things everyone else does. You hurled the same tired insults at me that I've heard a hundred times before. The difference is, you don't know my history the way you think you do.

Cater to Theo Pryce? How many times are you going to mention the trilogy? You have the second most powerful man in wrestling in your corner, and you are facing Avo? You're right, you don't cater to Theo Pryce...all you do is let him down.

You pushed the Corporate thing so hard you'd think it was Vinnie's LFL marketing strategy....but what you don't realize was why. What you don't understand is that it was Theo's idea. When he pitched it, I grinned ear to ear. If it was successful, I would have the corporate backing and the push from management to do anything I wanted....if it was a failure, Theo would be on the hook for recommending it to begin with. It was a win-win. I got to troll Theo, and be in the limelight all the while. You call it a stain on my record, I call it a good business decision. You're still talking about it, aren't you?

The difference with you is that I already had years of dominance under my belt. I was an established name here. You? You were the new kid in town who was a failure everywhere you'd been and Theo saw it as an opportunity to boost his own stock if you weren't a total disgrace. It was a win-win for him, because if you fell flat on your face he could wipe his hands of it and blame YOU for your shortcomings. Theo may be an asshole, but he isn't stupid. He saw what happened with me and wouldn't let it happen again. Notice how you're 'not where you wanna be'?

It all comes full circle, Kido, and it all leads to the same result: You're not as good as we thought you were.

Your arrogance will be your downfall. I am being brought along by Jenny Myst?

Didn't SHE reach out to ME? She came and pulled me off my couch to give this place a shot in the arm when she didn't need to. She is one of the hottest names in wrestling right now, a current champion (can you say that?). I was ordering pizza every night and drinking screwdrivers on the beach in Clearwater....yet she felt she needed me. What I did was give her the opportunity to excel on her own, and she did that with flying colors, but she knows that when I join the party is when shit gets real. She knows what I am capable of, and trust me when I say this....Jenny needs me right now a whole lot more than I need her. Sorry babe, but its true.

Keep grasping for straws, Raion. Keep trying to pacify yourself and play defense when you haven't mastered offense yet.

I am not one to sit here and make excuses, or try to justify my past. I know I have had my ups and downs, and there are plenty of people on this roster who don't take a word I say seriously. Could care less if Chaos is back or not. Face facts, the XWF is better when Chris Chaos is in it. You would do your first promo from this place, and you would pull the wool over our eyes as to why. Everyone likes you because of your symbolism, but all you showed us is how in their pockets you are willing to be. How blinding you think you are and how absolutely disgusting you truly are. I am one of the worst people to ever sign a contract here, but at least I am honest about it.”

HE HONEST!

HONESTLY SEXY!

THIS RAION DUDE SOUNDS LIKE A DOUCHE BAG!

Chris leans in.

"Do you know what happened to Mr. Swope, Raion? He died suddenly after a perplexing, brief and violent illness. An autopsy was done, and his body.... contained lethal amounts of both strychnine and cyanide. The doctor that was with him when he died, was charged with murder by strychnine poisoning in "a plot for money." This doctor was, at the time, his closest friend.

What does that mean?

It means that even the closest people to you will turn their backs. Even the people you consider "good." Swope donated this land to the city in what he thought was an act of kindness, and died alone with nothing. Just like your legacy tomorrow night."

Chris sits down on the same bench where he met the first two unsavory folks. By now, he has an entire army of people around him.

The people are chaos, and chaos is the people.

"I thought we were getting paid for this!"

Chris smiled, pulling out a credit card that read Saionji Kido. AMEX. It must have been lifted from his wallet but Jenny when they towed his rental car.

He tossed the card to one of the crack heads. He dropped it. There was a scrum for it and a pile formed like lineman on a fumble.

And I want you, Mr. Redline, if your ego is still able to level out for just a second, to answer this very simple question…”

Chris Chaos leans towards the camera, his voice dropping almost to a whisper - an eerie worm that might plant itself inside Raion Kido's brain.

“Where do you go from here?”

Fade to black.

[Image: 611Cqaf.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Theo Pryce (11-27-2022)