Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine RP Boards 2022
Remember, remember...
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-26-2022, 09:16 PM

Xavier comes out on the other side of the tree line and is shocked to see a limo engulfed in flames. He surveys the area and catches Marcus laying on the grass, clearly having blown back from the explosion. Xavier rushes over and kneels in front of him and shakes him, no response. He puts his ear to his chest and then to his nose and is relieved to feel he is still breathing. He pulls out his cellphone, ready to call 911 when Marcus grabs his arm and begins coughing. Xavier turns to him and through his ash-covered face, he sees his piercing black eyes. Marcus tries to speak, and Xavier sits him up a bit, and holds him in his arms.

Remember, remember, our favorite movie? He coughs… the 5th of November… cough… The gunpowder, treason and plot… cough…

V for Vendetta, of course, our favorite movie homie. Look don’t talk, I’m going to call an ambulance so they-

Finish it...

He asks him desperately, grabbing him by his shirt. He then coughs again and some blood spills out.

What? Nah man, we got no time for that, you’re in bad shape, you need medical attention.

It’s too late for that cough… just finish it… please…

Xavier puts down the phone…

I know of no reason… Why the gunpowder treason… Should ever be forgot.

Marcus smiles revealing his blood-stained teeth.

Thanks… I will never… forget… your treason.

What?

Lux is taken back, as he was probably expecting something along the lines of ‘never forget our friendship, brotherhood, our time in wrestling’; anything but what he actually said. Could Marcus, even in his dying moments, not let go of a grudge? I guess there are those people who will take their feuds to the grave. Marcus passes and Xavier is both sadden and confused, until he gets hit in the back of his head with the stock of a rifle, which knocks him down on top of Marcus. He holds his head in pain, feeling blood, tries to turn to see who his attacker is but gets hit once again, this time on his forehead and he passes out on top of Marcus.

This is what I have to deal with. The ugly side of pro wrestling, the one nobody ever talks about. Listening to people like this spew their nonsense, hatred, delusions and straight up lies. It’s been a while since I’ve had to do one of these responsorial promos and quite frankly, that is the way I like it. I barely watch the lone promos my opponents do for our matches, and when I’m forced to do a second one myself to respond to theirs, well that is when the fun can go out of wrestling for me.

You see, unlike Jenny who just loves to rant incoherently and crack her terrible jokes and puns and becomes so defensive when someone, anyone calls her out on her bullshit; I choose to listen, sometimes laugh, sometimes roll my eyes and then I walk away. I do not engage, there is no point, there is no reward... The result of me engaging in a battle of words, not of wits, is more of those same words! There is no point of trying to argue with someone like Jenny Myst because she doesn’t listen to reason. There is no point of engaging someone like Goth, because that guy is so monotone you run the possibility of putting yourself into a comma that you may not wake up from in time for your match.

You see the levels I'm having to lower myself to?

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times... I do my talking in the ring.

This isn't the debate club, this is wrestling. There is such a thing as cutting a promo inside the ring, or in the backstage area before a match or even after it... I draw the line at doing our 1 show vignettes, but to just have to sit here and respond to everything that was said, it is simply, torture... and I have been tortured before, many times, if not by my father then by former tag team partner Marcus and trust me, this is worst.

HOWEVER, I am willing to make an exception for this match... Why? Simple: The X-treme championship is on the line and for this title I am willing to do whatever it takes. Would I rather talk about the match itself? The different hardcore ways I’m going to approach our three-way match, the different ways I plan to push my opponents to the extreme? How I’m going to hurt them in every way possible? Of course I would... But this is where we are at and so, I will watch and report back.

Xavier wakes up in a hospital room, tied up to a medical bed that has all kinds of wires attached to his arms and to the back of his head. He can’t see this last one, but he can feel it. He looks around, squinting his eyes and sees a lab across from him and a small office with a glass window that shows a couple of people sitting down looking at monitors. He tries to free himself using brute force, first with his legs and then with his arms but to no avail.

It won’t work, I already tried.

Xavier recognizes Marcus’ voice right away and turns toward him. Marcus is tied down too but unlike him, his ribcage is heavily gauzed and taped.

You died in my arms.

Wait, this is really happening? I thought I had died, and this was just the beginning of the hell that awaited me for all the sins I committed when I was alive. Granted, I was a pretty good guy until you came into my life. 

Pretty good guy? You tried to bury me alive with my already dead father whom I’m still not convinced it wasn’t you that killed him!

I did not kill your father; he was already dead! All I did was reunite the two of you, what’s wrong with that?

That I was still alive you psycho! And all because I moved on from our so-called team? Had I known you had these kinds of separation anxiety issues, I would have never tagged with you in the first place!

But we were so good as The Sins of the Father! Besides-

But before he can continue, someone walks into the room, a familiar face.

Crane, is that you?

Dude, Paco has been looking everywhere for you!

“Mr. Personality” Douglas Crane as he is known, is a member of the Seven Deadly Sins stable along with Marcus and Xavier and 3 others, and the newest one, he has only been with the group since August of 2021 and only wrestled in one promotion: Project Honor. When that promotion folded, Douglas simply disappeared and despite Paco, the leader of the current 7DS stable, doing everything he can to try to find him, to this date, he had not been able to. Douglas is called Mr. Personality because he suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder. We don’t know what event or trauma caused DID to begin with and at what age but according to his latest therapist, only a third of his personalities, if that, have surfaced and taken control at one point at another. However, the personality that is more predominant out of the nine so far, is “The Grappler” and that is why he is a wrestler and that is how Paco met him and allowed him to join the stable… it wasn’t until much later that he learned about his condition, and we tell you all this information because we simply don’t know which Crane is the one that is standing in front of them, wearing military gear and holding an M16 in his arms. He stands on guard, completely ignoring them.

Crane, can you hear me? Which Crane are you? What’s your name?

Do you know where we are right now? What is going on?

The answers come, but not from Douglas, behind him comes a bald man with a weird looking goatee,  wearing a black suit with a white lab coat over it.

Yes, Mr. Crane knows but he will not answer because he listens only to me now.

Who the hell are you?

Heh, I wouldn’t expect you to know who I am… but perhaps Marcus may know of me seeing as how I knew your father. I mean I knew Xavier’s father as well, but he didn’t know you existed then, nor did I.

No, I have never seen you before in my life. I’m pretty sure my father would have mentioned a creepy looking dude who gives off bad Dr. Jekyll vibes. 

Why am I not surprised the Punisher or Scorpion wouldn’t tell you about me, or about the wrestler they replaced with their own sons.

What are you talking about?

My name is Paul Sinister, and I was the manager of the original, ‘new’ deadly sins: Weapon X.

Um, like, Wolverine?

That’s exactly who I thought of!

Of course not. He was the first of the new blood, but the old Sins didn’t appreciate the way he was doing things, the way I chose to manage him. They accused me of using mind control to make him wrestle in RPW and all but kill his opponents. They wanted to know his history and feared that I was running experiments on him and when I refused to share any information on him, they let both of us go. Eventually I would lose my weapon, and ever since then, I have been plotting my revenge against your stable and now that you have added your 7th and final member in Crane, it only took me but a few months to do what I did to my Weapon X. Crane, turn around.

Crane does as told, and the doctor points towards his neck where you can see a scar in the shape of an X. Marcus and Xavier look at each other concerned.

I’ve implanted a chip on the spine of Douglas that allows me to control him… He is the first member of my new stable. He is going to be my singles wrestler, but any great stable needs a great tag team and what better tag team than The Sins of the Fathers!

If you think we are going to let you put some mind controlling chip on the back of our heads you got another thing coming pal.

Even if you did, I have the best techs in the world working for me in my company. They would have no trouble removing it!

Well Xavier, you can’t stop what has already been done… and if you or anyone tries to remove the chip, then, your heads will get blown to pieces.

Like Suicide Squad?

What?

We watch movies too you know.

Enough!The deed is done, you two belong to me now. Soon you will join a promotion of my choosing and do my bidding, just like Weapon should have, just like Crane will. Just like all the Deadly Sins will. I will control them all and have my revenge!

We’re going to stop you!

You won’t get away with this!

I already have.

The doctor pushes a button in a small device in his hand and both fall asleep right away. Paul laughs hysterically as Douglas shows no emotion, well, his left eye twitches a bit, but that’s about it. Scene fades in and out and Xavier wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. He looks around confused, wondering if that was just a dream or reality. He quickly gets to his feet, grabbing his phone and heading to the bathroom. He turns on the lights, then on his phone, he switches to the camera and then turns so his back is to the mirror. He then tries to look at the back of his neck through his phone and to his dismay, he sees the “X” scar. A text from Marcus pops up: "do you have the scar too?"

Fuck me…

He doesn't answer.

Well there go a couple of hours I’m never getting back into my life. You know for someone who seems to be such a deep thinker in Goth, and for someone who thinks so highly of herself in Jenny Myst, both of them decided to go for the lowest of the hanging fruits when it comes to me… Both chose to focus on me calling myself “venom” and their reasons for what they think I am not it.. Why I don’t portray the word or live the word or even know what it means.

Well, since I know neither of you are actually going to make the effort in doing some homework, I will go ahead and explain to you why.. Thought if you watch the episodes of the World Series of Wrestling, you will know everything you need to know… But I get it… Again, both of you are too lazy to try…

Goth is too busy brooding and Myst is too busy looking for one liners and punchlines on the internet… You know for someone who is supposed to be a witch reincarnated from an ugly ass doll, you sound a lot like someone pressed to sound funny during a bombing session at “the Improv.” You ever heard of the phrase stay in character? Could you seriously not come at me in the way that Jenny Myst, the reincarnated witch is supposed to instead of sad excuse of a human being pretending to be a dark and broody character? We are professional wrestlers or even sports entertainers if you fancy, but trying to set-up a wrestling match and not a bunch of nobodies at a Denny’s trying to tell jokes at the roast of some has been celebrity. Again, no one wonder no one takes you seriously… No one that matters anyway… and you claim to be one of the best XWF has ever seen? Bitch you are not even in the top 50 of this year, let alone all time… You’re a nobody who has hung around XWF for far too long… That is all…

I’m sorry Goth, I know you rather I focused my rant on you, and I would love to, but if I’m being one hundred percent honest, I find you so mutha-f’n boring man. You claim that the lead-ups to a match bore you and guess what man, IT SHOWS! I legit fell asleep trying to watch your promo, and I’m not trying to be a dick or anything.. I enjoy a good character.. I enjoy a good storyteller, but my man, you ain’t it…. And you know what else you ain’t? JESUS… I was raised Catholic, though I never really practiced but even I know there is no mention of Goth in the damn bible… You walked on water, died for our sins in the cross and resurrected three days later? Do you really think that when people ask the question “What Would Jesus Do?” they think oh yeah he would probably join XWF and wrestle for the X-treme championship. I’ve heard of God-complexes man, but literally believing you are Him who is He? Your level of delusionality is beyond saving and beyond me wasting a single second more on.

ANYWAY, yes, I call myself Venom for a very simple reason.. It was childhood promise I made to my favorite wrestler of all time… A man I considered to be my hero: Scorpion. I would eventually find out that man was my father, and he was trying to kill me and I won’t open that can of worms, but again, watch the World Series of Wrestling, you’ll learn everything there… But his finisher was called “The Stinger”, a submission move, so when I was a little kid, thinking of becoming a wrestler, I thought why not venom? That is what comes out of a scorpion’s sting, which is used to paralyze, and not to kill, yes I knew this Goth. You really think I call myself Venom because I want to be a killer? You say I’m not a killer and no shit Sherlock, I am not in this business to murder my opponents. Do you think I will still be wrestling in the sport if that was my purpose? I’d be behind bars you mumbling idiot…

Like I said, you two went for the low hanging fruit and it shows.

ANYWHO, when I returned to wrestling a little over the year ago, I tried to drop the moniker, but frankly it followed me wherever I went so I decided to stick with it, but evolved it and I’m sure you two morons didn’t know that either, so I will fill you in into what it has evolved to.. I am not longer just “Venom” Xavier Lux… But I am “the man with venom in his veins”. And before you even open your stupid trap Myst and say “you can’t have venom in your veins you mediocre wrestler, you’ll die.” Let me explain you face painted mule. The venom doesn’t kill you as our nerd Goth so aptly explained, and so I have venom in my veins because my blood is filled with hatred, with bitterness, with contempt… Not for my father, I have actually moved on from that… But for wrestlers like you two…. From stereotypes like the two of you and many more that fill the locker room of the XWF. That is the venom that flows through my veins and that is why when we are in the ring, I hit all my opponents with both the toxin and the cure… Because first I paralyze you and then I end you…

The two of you will not be the exception…

You two are part of the infection, and the infection must die.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 3000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-27-2022), Theo Pryce (11-27-2022)