Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totured tied in a chair by females
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-16-2022, 10:56 PM

It was something Lord Raab wasn't expecting when it came to the rumble match, and because he had been so ignorant of his attitude to title contention matches, Henry planned something that would encourage Raab to care. Henry and the females were in the secret dark room where Lord Raab couldn't see them. Raab's handcuffed to the chair with his arms back. Henry sets up the wiring and attaches the electric machine that triggers Raab, especially with females looking like Raab's opponents.

Lord Raab: "What the fuck is this, Henry?"

Henry Losak: "You'll see sooner than later."

The female opponents of Lord Raab were electrocuting Raab, or at least looked like them, as he received a massive punch to the face, and he didn't have enough yet. It was hard for Raab to focus on the title he didn't care about, but he had to reference it.

Lord Raab: "Honestly, I hate rumble matches because they are based on pure luck. But you can be sure that I won't let Jason Cashe get anywhere near the title or anyone else, for that matter. To be honest, I've been ignoring there's a title that exists on Anarchy. It may seem like I wrestle for the sake of it, but I want to change things with this ridiclious name for a title that serves no purpose right now. God, I fucking hate this."

Raab could be referring to a lot of things around him. Because they couldn't speak to him, they smacked him hard. Still, nothing was as wrong as him being tortured by female opponent lookalikes around him as they, without Raab being able to see anything, got on top of Raab and touched him before Raab grunted and pushed them off.

Lord Raab: "I hate the title name is Anarchy, but how many matches have we seen that have Anarchy-type matches? How many hardcore matches have we seen with the Anarchy title on the line? None, and that has been the reason I've no................"

Henry Losak: "You know what to do."

In the midst of what Raab was going to say, the ladies punched his heart pretty hard, along with Henry electrocuting Raab as he screamed. He already hated the experience of how much of a beating and electricity he got from Henry and the ladies in the room. Of course, Raab had no idea there were ladies around him; Henry had the lights dark so that Raab wouldn't escape.

Lord Raab: "If it takes one fucking person to change the title and bring back the name it deserves, it certainly would be me. I hate that Edward and every other champion around here have not done anything to cause Anarchy, to cause wars and brutality. Especially when Ruby has been handed so many title shots that she's worn out her welcome, she doesn't care for being brutal or doing hardcore wrestling."

Now things were starting to make a lot more sense, but still, because of what he said earlier and the fact he hadn't addressed his opponents, especially one who was the reason Raab in his mind was even doing the match, got electrocuted again. He shakes his head with multiple slaps, even a few kicks in his shin.

Lord Raab: "When are you going to stop?"

Henry Losak: "What I want to hear from you."

Of course, Henry wasn't going to say what, although Raab made valid claims about what he was talking about, but it wasn't enough.

Lord Raab: "Much less deserving of the title that she's won and lost so many times, it's a joke how much the company caters to her fake superhero needs. She has no Anarchy fight in her. She's soft with her words that have no meaning whatsoever. But most of all, I will do everything it takes to eliminate Jason Cashe because I need to. I need that as motivation going forward. Oh, of course, I will eliminate some of you as well. However, Jason Cashe is mine, and I will beat the shit out of him and once he's done, even though I don't ca................."

Henry would electrocute him again, even if Raab was being as honest as he could be, but Henry was not going to allow Raab to say he didn't care for the title or the match in general. He had to, and it was more forcing Raab to change his ways as he spits out blood from his guts as the electrocuting and the punches and kicks he got from females were doing a lot to Raab.

Lord Raab: "Alright enough, I quit. No more."

Henry Losak: "I think I heard that correctly. I'm letting you go."

As Raab removed his handcuffs from Henry, he hit the nail in the coffin with the women beating and kicking him.

Lord Raab: "After Jason Cashe, it doesn't matter who the fuck is in this match, but I'm tired of being beaten by Jason and never scoring anything on him. I'm going to destroy him and the rest of you, along with giving Ruby what a true Anarchy match is that all of you seem to forget. I will make that change and be the Anarchy champion because I will change the dynamic of this joke title. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Raab was free to be let go as he left the building with Henry, sending the females home along with cutting the camera.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-19-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (11-17-2022), Jason Cashe (11-17-2022)