Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Another Hurdle
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2022, 07:19 PM

The scene opens to HGH sitting at a bar in Buffalo. He orders a drink, as he’s drinking it down he spots the camera.

”You win some, you lose some. So, I took a shot at the TV title. Came up a little bit short. Now. Well now my sights are right back to where they should be. The Anarchy title. A nine man battle royale. Bring it on! You see boys and girls, I don't give a shit who is in this match, because it's quite clear who's winning. I AM! You can throw whoever the fuck you want in this match I don't care I will go through each and every one of them to get what I want. Oh, but the fun doesn't stop there. Oh, no,no,no, it gets better because when I win this match I get to finally face the coward Ruby one on one and crush her dreams of another run as Anarchy champ."

HGH pauses.

"So let me get this straight. Last Anarchy, there was a wild animal on the loose, and said primate cost me a win and a shot at Ruby for the number one spot. Cool story, now I have to go through eight other competitors, just to get a one on one shot at Ruby? Fuck it! Bring it on, I don't care what lengths I have to go to, I will overcome these odds and then I will move on later in the night to embarrass that wannabe Ruby. I'm really sick and tired of hearing Ruby this, Ruby that. All Ruby is, well, she is a hypocritical coward hiding behind her mask and "Good Virtues". Shit makes me want to vomit. Now let's cover these other competitors in this battle royale, shall we?"

”Mastermind, a former champion, someone I’ve never faced, but no matter. I don’t care that you claim to master minds, because to me you are nothing more than a hunk of flesh in my way.

”Jason Cashe, you may have my number, but Thursday it will be a different outcome than you are used too.

”Then there is dear old Cent. We’ve been down this road before. This time my friend, I'm running through you to get the gold.

HGH pauses for a moment.

”That brings me to good old Lux. We had our little battle in round one, this is a kind of a redemption match for you. Unfortunately it won’t end the way you want.

”Lord Raab, I’ve beaten you so many times. Why do you even stick around? Just stay out of my way already.

”Unknown Soldier, had him beaten twice and then for one reason or another the win is stolen from me.

”As for the last two Erik Holland and Darren Dangerous, I don't know either of you, and I don’t even care. The two of you do not matter to me anyway. The two of you are just thrown in the mix to stand in my way, but I will run right through both of you.

HGH stops and looks away from the camera then looks back.

”You see, I stepped out of my comfort zone if you will. I put up a hell of a fight, but I came up short for the TV title. All that did was piss me off and make me even hungrier. So come Thursday boys, when we see each other in Memphis. There will be no denying what is rightfully mine. I will win this battle royale, I will then go on to face Ruby. Then and only then will all the wrongs be right. When I beat all of you, then I beat Ruby at her own game. I will move on to face the Anarchy champion and I WILL claim my first title in the XWF.”

HGH gulps down what's left of his drink. Slams down the glass and orders another.

”I’ve stood around and I’ve waited for my shot, now that I have the belt in my sights, there is absolutely nothing that will stop me from achieving my goal. When the dust settles and my hand is raised in victory. There will be no denying that I AM one of the best stars on Anarchy. After Thursday, I will be just another step closer to my goal. Once that goal is reached the XWF and the Anarchy roster will be put on notice. I don’t care what obstacles are put in my way, because the result will be the same, you set them up and I will knock them down.
For me boys and girls, the fun and games are over. I am here to run through everyone, because now, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So to all you hot shots in the battle royale, you can try your hardest, but it won’t be enough to get you through. Ruby, don’t you for one second think you have a cake walk to the title. I will be seeing you real soon, and when we step into the ring again it won;t be like last time. Oh no, I will leave you in a pool of your own blood because you may be the goody goody girl, but in this story you will not be the one leaving the number one contender. I WILL BE!”

HGH stops and takes a breath.

”I will see all of you in Memphis, and you will all see that, I”M BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU KNOW IT!

HGH signals for the camera to get cut.

The screen cuts quickly to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-16-2022)