Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rolling in the thick of things and a strange phone call
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-16-2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:There’s a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it’s bringing me out the dark
- Adele’s Rolling in the Deep

So here we are, once again facing having to deal with fresh anarchy this time in the form of what you would call a meeting of the minds.  A.K.A an elimination royale where the winner will meet Ruby to decide who will go on to a special match at Relentless to compete for the Anarchy title that I once held just a few months ago.

Quote:Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I’ll lay you ship bare.

Those of you who are in this match know who you are.  From the unimportant Erik Holland to Darren Dangerous, to those thrown in for a shot but won’t get very far in the form of Unknown Soldier and Centurion, to those who Vinnie thinks are worth a damn in the likes of ‘Venom’ Xavier Lux, Lord Raab, Jason Cashe, and HGH.  I know what I must do to get a win and likely go on to face Ruby for that spot.

Quote:See how I leave with every piece of you
Don’t underestimate the things that I will do.

I must admit that after losing the Anarchy belt, I lost myself, and I let days go past that I felt sorrow for myself.  I felt empty, really empty.
I then felt like packing it all in and walking away from the XWF, but whatever way I go my thoughts came back to this place.  I’m not ready yet to chuck it all in.  I’m not ready to stop competing for titles.  I’m not ready to stop competing for the Anarchy title.
All of my instincts came flooding back.  I know who are the real people with fake facades.  So I’m about to bury those people and I will bury everyone and make it to the Main Event, where I will also beat Ruby to take another shot of the Anarchy championship.
The noise it’s loud inside my head.  I am not one to give up.  I may think about it.  But the rest of you are standing in my way.  I have too much pride to not give in to what you guys think about the real me.  I will pull it from deep within, and I will show you losers what it will be like to not give me a chance.

Quote: There’s a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch
And it’s bringing me out the dark.

To everyone in this match, I am going to bring the heat, I am going to bring the burn, and I am going to win this match whether you think so or not.  If you belittle me and if you don’t believe in me, on how serious that I am, then there’s the door, use it, or don’t let it hit you on the way out.
It will be my resolution to find my way back to the Anarchy title.
The pain is coming everyone, whether you like it or not, I’m not going to waste this opportunity, and I’m not going to let it slip away.

ON BOARD MASTERMIND’S PRIVATE PLANE
ENROUTE TO THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY

Mastermind was sitting in his chair looking out of the window, contemplating on his big match coming up on Thursday Night Anarchy, when his cell phone rang.  He picked it up, and saw that the call was from his wife Maria.  He answered it.

“Hey babe is everything okay?”

MARIA: “You need to call Jensen Dalley in Australia,”

Jensen Dalley was the new owner of Outback Jack’s Gym.  He had brought it when Outback Jack decided it was time to retire from training wrestlers.

“Why did he call you and not me?”

MARIA: “He tried to, but never got through, he says it’s very important,”

“Okay, I’ll call him now.  Love you baby.”

MARIA: “Love you too ‘M’.  Good luck on Thursday Night,”

“Thanks,”

Mastermind hung up and dialed a number that he had been given a few months ago.

JENSEN: “Jensen Dalley!”

“Jensen it’s Mastermind, I got told you wanted me to ring you?”

JENSEN: “Where are you?”

“I’m heading States side for Thursday Night Anarchy,”

JENSEN: “Okay, please ring me as soon as you finish on Anarchy,”

“You can tell me now, what is it?”

JENSEN: “It’s best if you go ahead with your match first, concentrate on that, I can wait,”

“Are you sure?”

JENSEN: “Yes,”

“Very well I’ll give you a call after Thursday Night,”

JENSEN: “Great, good luck,”

“Thanks,”

Mastermind hung up.  He felt that was very weird.  So he decided to give his old mentor Outback Jack a call to see what he knew might be going on.  So Mastermind rang the number.  But no answer.  He tried again.  Still no answer.  It was very weird.  Outback Jack usually answered the first time, especially with him.

Mastermind then decided to wait until after Thursday Night Anarchy.  For him not to answer may not have been important.  He wouldn’t know.  But maybe just maybe it was.  But he couldn’t let that distract him now.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-16-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (11-17-2022)