Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTRODUCING... DA BAD APPLE BOTTOM GENE... APHRIYA ADLER TO XWF!!!
Aphriya Adler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-16-2022, 12:40 PM

~~~}}}”INTRODUCING…  DA BAD APPLE BOTTOM GENE…  APHRIYA ADLER TO XWF!!!{{{~~~

As the scene swirls into focus, we see a pretty blonde wearing a pair of acid wash jeans with holes strategically cut in each leg, a light green tank top.  Her dirty blonde hair looks to be messy but is nicely kept with a shine.  She stands leaning against a railing of some sort, her palms pressing against it, but lightly as her butt is what is holding the majority of her weight against the railing.  She smiles widely as the camera focuses on her.

“So I’ve signed a contract with this company by the name of Extreme Wrestling Federation.  A place that sought me out for some reason or another.  The negotiations went superb and here I am.  Hello out there ladies and gentlemen of the Extreme Wrestling Federation fandom.  My name is Aphriya Adler.  I was given the moniker of ‘Da Bad Apple Bottom Gene’ by my one true blestie, Azurine Vebbins.  I have worked in this industry for just over a year, with the majority of my short career in the company known as Action Wrestling.  This’ll be the last time I mention them because when I am on this little camera here, I am one hundred percent focused on my affairs here.  This is my company and I ain’t here to just look pretty.”

She chuckles a quick moment before she continues.

“Alrighty so coming up on my very first show, which I wasn’t expecting to happen so quickly, the ink hadn’t dried on the contract quite yet before I was told that’d I be facing off against some behemoth from the mountains of Appalachia that goes by the name Cletus.  Now looking through his little bio on the website of this esteemed company, he is barely known.  He is part of some lore and legends that have been a part of what people call the bigfoot.  Something called the Mansquatch.  What the heck is that?  All I do know is true, this man is over a foot taller than I am.  He is massive compared to me.  I am sure those of you at home are seeing this match up on paper and automatically saying that I am the one who is going to get destroyed.  That this Cletus fella is going to run right over and through me like I am a mere mosquito.  I say to that, you are probably not far off.  I am not expecting to go in there and be able to slap on an arm bar and get the easy win.”

She pauses a moment and seems to peer off in the distance past where the camera rests as it records her.

“I have all the self confidence in the world.  I know what I am capable of when it comes to fighting and now wrestling.  But I also know that this battle is not going to be won like other fights I have had in the past.  No, this one is going to take cunning.  Intelligence and most of all skill.”

Aphriya returns her gaze back to the camera, her smile still curled across her lips.

“I am expecting this fight to be drug out.  It is going to be one heck of a long debut match for this gal.  I am not expecting to get run over either.  I know I’ve said it before, y’all are out there expecting, maybe even wanting this Cletus fella to go in that ring Thursday night on Anarchy to run right through me like I am nothing.  Like I am just another little girl that doesn’t deserve to be in the same ring as a man or even the other women in this company.  I am here to inform y’all that I do deserve to step foot in that ring and compete against anyone and everyone.”

Aphriya steps forward and reaches for something off camera and quickly returns.

“So a little off subject, X W F sent me this.”

She shows a fancy GoPro handheld camera.

“I believe this is what they would like me to start recording my promotional material for my upcoming matchups.”

She stepped forward and returned the GoPro from wherever she retrieved it.  Returning to where she was in front of the camera.

“So from this recording on, my promotional material is going to be quite interesting, and fun.  This one though will be going out over your airwaves as a normal regular old promotional video or as they like to call it, vignette.  This is my promotional material for my debut match up upcoming at Extreme Wrestling Federation on Thursday Night Anarchy against the mountain man known as Cletus.  My name is Aphriya Adler and I am coming to prove to the X W F that their faith in me is not unjustified.  I am gonna go out there and show Mister Cletus what this gal is all about.  Win or lose, my fans will have a great show to witness.  It is going to be honor to be a part of the roster with X W F and I promise now and when my contract runs out, I will not disappoint my fans or any other fan of the company.  I can’t wait to see y’all Thursday night.  Thanks for tuning in.”

With that, the young blonde blows a kiss to the camera before strutting off to the left as the scene then swirls to black.

XWF Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
006---002---000
Action Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
023---007---000
Achievements Thus Far
Final Four of The Search (1st Season)
CBS All Access Champion -- 1X
CW Tag Team Champion w/Azurine Vebbins -- Aphable Azzumption -- 1X

[Image: adler.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post