Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mike Davidson Morning Show
Gina Van Zyl Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-15-2022, 08:58 PM

The intro music for the Mike Davidson Morning Show on KXLA comes to an end, Mike adjusts his headset and pulls the microphone closer as he begins to speak.

Good morning Los Angeles! We have a special guest in the studio with us this morning! She's been a guest a couple of time, we have the lovely and talented Ms. Gina Van Zyl! Good morning Gina, thanks for coming in.

Gina smiles and nods politely to Mike

Thank you for having me, it's been awhile hasn't it?

Yes it has, you should stop by more often, but I know you're busy kicking ass and looking great doing it! Also, I heard you got engaged! When is the wedding date and are we invited to the wedding?

Gina chuckles softly

You're too kind! But yes I have been busy kicking ass, as a matter of fact I just kicked Jessica Anderson's ass in my XWF debut.  We haven't set a date yet, but of course you are invited! You've always treated me kindly on your show.

Mike smiles before continuing

So you just recently debuted for XWF? When is your next match?

It's Thursday night, against some hillbilly, smelly bigfoot looking creature named Cletus.

Gina shudders slightly after describing her opponent. Mike laughs and shakes his head.

Cletus?!? I swear, wrestling is weird! What's his finishing move the Chaw Spit? The Moonshine Mash?

Gina laughs

I don't know, I honestly don't care. I really don't want him touching me, I don't know how many diseases he has. 

So, what's your plan? How do you think you're going to beat him? I just Googled him, he's big, ugly and probably smells bad. No offense but if he gets his hands on you, you're in trouble!

Gina's ears turn slightly red, but she smiles softly and clears her throat before speaking 

I'm not going to give my entire plan away, I hope you understand. But he's got to catch me to get his hands on me, I'm faster, smaller and smarter than he is.

And better looking! Don't forget that!

Gina laughs and winks at Mike 

You're such a sweet talker! If I wasn't engaged I might have to snap you up.

Uh oh! I hope Penelope isn't listening! I don't want her to beat me up!

Gina laughs as suddenly there's a tap on the glass from outside the studio, Penelope Plimmswood stands outside and waves at Mike with a big grin on her face. Mike playfully hides his face as Gina and Penelope laugh.

Alright, back to business. Do you have any other thoughts about.... Cletus? I'm sorry but that name is ridiculous, I can't take someone with that name seriously.

It's ok, I don't think anyone takes him seriously. He looks like he hasn't bathed in two years, probably smells like it too. But for some reason XWF management thought it was a good idea to book me against him. So here we are. 

You're not scared of him are you?

Gina scoffs and slightly narrows her eyes at Mike

Of course I'm not scared of him! What kind of question is that?!? 

I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Gina takes a deep breath and smiles softly but she's still obviously annoyed by the question.

It's fine....I know you didn't know any better, but again no I'm not scared of him. I'm going to chop his big dumb The Hills Have Eyes ass down to size.

There's that fire! That's the Gina Van Zyl we know and love!

Gina smiles and chuckles

So you were just trying to work me up?

Of course! You're a friend of the show! I'd never disrespect you!

Smart man, I knew there was a reason I like you. 

Mike smiles

Well, I am the best, smartest radio host in Los Angeles hell, the entire country.

I can't argue with that. And you're lucky to have one of the best wrestlers in the world on your show.

Gina smirks arrogantly

Darn right! And you're always welcome back on the show anytime. We love having you visit and maybe some time we can get you and your lovely fiancee on the show.

That's possible, I'll have to mention it to her.

Gina looks out the studio window and sees Penelope rolling her eyes and mouthing "I'm hungry, let's go" Gina nods and chuckles.  Gina brings her attention back to Mike as he speaks

Well Gina, that's all the time we have this morning, thank you again for stopping by.

Gina smiles sweetly 

I look forward to coming back. I always have fun talking to you. But next time don't piss me off.

She sticks her tongue out, the
outro music begins to play, Gina removes her headset and stands before reaching across the table and shakes Mike's hand.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gina Van Zyl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-17-2022)