Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M PISSED OFF AND YER GONNA LISTEN TO ME
CLETUS Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-15-2022, 01:35 PM

The video begins very suddenly with a closeup of the Mansquatch's face.

"I'M CLETUS AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

The footage very suddenly cuts to him in the ruined remains of a barn, stomping out a growing fire.

"GATDAM FIRE PISSES ME OFF. THINK YER BETTER N'ME!?"

There is another hard cut to him urinating on the fire with the force of a high-pressure hose to put it out, screaming in psychotic rage.

It cuts again, to him standing amidst the ruins of the barn and pointing at the camera.

"I GAVE ALL YOU FUCKSTICKS A DEMONSTRATION O' HOW TO PROPERLY GIVE A MOTHERFUCKER THE SLAP LAST TIME ON ANARCHY."

We then cut to footage of the moment on Anarchy, where CLETUS barged in post-match to lay out a victorious and exhausted Lord Raab, then slapped him and powerbombed him through the table. The film is edited to replay the slap eighteen times in rapid succession.

The video then cuts back to CLETUS.

"THAT HELPED THE FAT SUIT-WEARIN' BUTTERBALLS GET THE DAMN PICTURE, AND NOW CLETUS IS ON YER DAMN SHOW!"

A sudden cut to an uncomfortable zoom in on his face.

"EVERYBODY SAY 'THANK YOU, CLETUS, YOU BIG BEARDY SON OF A BITCH.'"

Cut back to a position further away.

"SO WHO'S NEXT? WHO'S GETTIN' THE SLAP NEXT? LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT HER."

A cut to a poorly cut-out picture of Gina Van Zyl's portrait on the XWF website.

"WHO IN THE GOD DAMN FUCK IS THIS? JENNIFER LOPEZ? SONS OF BITCHES HIRED ME TO MURDER A SUPERMODEL."

A cut back to CLETUS.

"BUT THAT'S ALL COOL WITH CLETUS!! UP HERE IN SLAP MOUNTAIN WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MAN, WOMAN N' CHILD ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH HAS GOT A RIGHT TO GET THE SLAP. WE DON'T MAKE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR HOLLYWOOD-TYPES."

Cut to Cletus tearing up the picture, crumpling the shreds into a ball, and eating it.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GLUE I EAT IN A DAY? SIX JUGS. FUCK YOU."

The footage returns to the standing Mansquatch, giving his promo to the camera.

"SO GET YER ASS READY FOR A TRIP TO SLAP MOUNTAIN, GINA. YOU AIN'T GONNA WANNA BE POSIN' FOR ANY MORE PHOTOS ONCE I'M THROUGH WITH YOU."

There's on last cut to an uncomfortable zoom in on his red, sweaty face screaming into the camera.

"LOOKIT AT MY FACE LOOKIT THESE CHERUB CHEEKS, I'M WAY PRETTIER N' HER-"

The footage ends.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like CLETUS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-15-2022), Finn Kühn (11-15-2022)