Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight.
ErikHolland Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-12-2022, 01:29 PM

Heavy, labored breathing is the only sound we hear as the scene opens on a camera that's been knocked over on its side, the feed tilting at a ridiculous angle, interspersed by cutting to bars and tone a few times until a very upset Erik Holland snatches hold of the camera apparatus and holds it to his face. He's back in his compound that could be anywhere in the United States, and he's drenched in sweat--the eyes wide and angry glaring at the screen.

Think this is FUNNY, XWF? Where was it written that putting MYSELF through a God-damn table would cost me a tables match? Can you really honestly look at what was left of Lord Raab after they scraped what was left of the dumb son of a bitch out of that ring and call him a WINNER? What entertains you about this, huh?! What drives you on to drive ME over the goddamn edge!

The Eastern European accent of his native Poland is leaping out the angrier he gets, as he flings some nondescript metal -something- off camera, pulling at his hair and his face with those massive fists.

Did you hear the people out there? Did you hear them while Anarchy was on the air voicing their anger, their shock that Lord Raab won a match purely by ACCIDENT? If you didn't, XWF, if you don't understand that what the people are DYING to see is Erik Holland kick some ass, make some money and make myself the Anarchy Champion then I GUESS what is going to happen this coming Anarchy will be similar to me grabbing you by the fucking throat and MAKING YOU LISTEN.

His breath is coming in labored growls now, his hair askew, his eyebrows twitching.

We come now to the vehicle I've got to use to MAKE YOU LISTEN which is the ELIMINATION ROYALE. Eight XWF superstars get in the ring with me for a pinfall-submission-over the top rope RIOT to name the opponent for Ruby, the number one contendership for Edward's Anarchy Championship being on the line! I have faced worse opposition than this, i have faced bigger odds than this, the only thing that is FESTERING in my mind is how much D A M A G E I can do to these unfortunate eight human bodies, and how much damage theyre gonna do to me and how I'm going to survive! SURVIVING IS WHAT I DO!!

Erik fairly SCREAMS at the camera, causing it to go static for a brief moment again. He breathes hard, angrily, squeezing his eyes tight before opening them again, eyes full of intensity and raw power.

So Ruby, I'm sending you a message NOW. Watch all the tape you want because you CANNOT prepare for this! Work out all you want because Erik Holland is nothing like youve experienced in your wrestling career! Your aspirations for becoming the Anarchy Champion STOP HERE because now that I am back in professional wrestling, I will put EVERYONE on notice that Erik Holland can become a legend, that Erik Holland is WORTHY of being a fucking CHAMPION, and that Erik Holland is still the most dangerous man in this industry.

Static overcomes again, just for a moment, as Holland turns away, shuddering with deep angry breaths, then he turns back and LUNGES at the camera, sending it to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ErikHolland's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-16-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (11-17-2022), Liam Desmond (11-12-2022)