Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Why so.... angry?
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-11-2022, 01:25 PM

Xavier Lux has been in Waikiki for a couple of weeks now, having participated in the Tara Fenix Charity Event on two separate nights and being involved in a lot of the non-wrestling activities… and we don’t mean charity events, social events or even wrestling appearances, we mean drinking.

A lot of drinking.

It’s the early afternoon of November 1st, and even though it’s been two days since the big event finished, he’s stayed here, not being booked for Anarchy at his request and with a clean schedule for the next two weeks. Well, he is supposed to be shooting footage for the World Series of Wrestling, but he’s been ducking them, escaping from his bungalow, and getting away from their cameras just so he can continue to drink himself stupid… However, no one can get away from the mighty XWF drones and so they chase after him, flying over the black sand beaches of “the big island”. Flying over the long set of steps that lead down to, and past the “rainbow waterfalls”. Back up to one of the many look-out spots, this one overlooking the vast blue sea and a part of the island with high cliffs that seems untouched by mankind. Past one of the many volcano craters that still have smoke emitting from them… and into a very dark and humid cave which has water dripping down from the stalactites above. Inside this cave is where the drone finally catches up with Xavier, as he is laying down on some padded blankets, naked but his privates covered by the blanket thankfully. Next to him is a gorgeous woman, and she is also covered up; a local or fellow tourist perhaps from what we can guess as we have never seen her in any of his promos before. Empty beer buckets are nearby with bottles all over the place as well as a tray of food, empty. A couple of hiking backpacks are leaning against the rustic cave walls, and random pieces of clothing hung, looking like they were just thrown all over the place. There is a fire nearby that seems to have just gone out. The woman awakens first, and she sits up and the blanket falls revealing beautiful islandic breasts, she notices the drone just staring at her and she quickly pulls the blanket back up and then begins shaking Xavier awake. He struggles for a bit, but after a few more shoves he opens one eye and with it he looks at his companion. He smiles slightly. 

Alright, alright, I’m awake… Ready for round… um, what round were we on?

She grabs one of the empty beer buckets and smacks him upside the head with it.

OW! What the- okay, I guess not, damn woman!

He opens his eyes and sits up rubbing his temple, then gives her the evil eye wondering what fresh hell possessed her this morning. He knows which one possessed her last night, hey-oh! He smiles to himself and she goes to hit him again.

No, stop it!

He locks eyes with her and she motions with her head at the drone and Xavier looks over.

Ah, you. Nice timing…

The drone doesn’t respond, not picking up on the sarcasm obviously.

Alright, give me a few to get my stuff together.

Xavier rubs his shaved head, and we can’t tell if it’s because he got hit with a bucket or because he has been found and needs to go feed the machine. The drone turns around and exits the cave so they can get clothed.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Xavier sits at the edge of a short cliff, his feet dangling as he looks at the river below where a waterfall feeds into it. His companion is nowhere near in sight, and he is only wearing a pair of khaki pants, so you have to wonder what took so, um, long... Never mind. He drinks a leftover beer and is reading an email on his mobile phone, once done with both he puts them to the side. He then turns to the drone and smirks.

Bustah Gloves, what’s up man? We were both lucky enough to be invited to the TFCE, both of us had matches on the last night, you one-on-one against Finn Kuhn, an XWF showcase match per say while I was in “THE” main event with some of the biggest names in the industry today.

He shrugs arrogantly.

Just sayin’.

Them’s the benefits of being part of the biggest wrestling enterprise of all time: C-C-P-E! I’ve heard you’re a big fan, I’ll make sure to bring you a mug, always happy to please the fans. You know, when Chris Page came to me and asked me to step up, I didn’t hesitate nor think twice about it: I stepped up to the plate and knocked out of the park... But let’s talk about your night first homie.

You got the win over Finn, which is pretty good since I got to know Finn quite well in the night one Charity Rumble. Neither of us won it, but we battled on more than one occasion during it and Finn ended up being the guy that lasted the longest out of everyone. So, I know Finn is tough AF and if you were able to pin him, then that says a lot about you. But then again, this wasn’t the first time you’ve faced him, was it? At the Relentless Pay-Per-View, in your debut match if I’m not mistaken, you took on Finn and lost… Nah, you didn’t lose… you quit. You screamed the words “I QUIT!”… As I watched that event from my home in Miami, nursing an injury, in case you’re wondering why I wasn’t at this event myself, I watched with eyebrows raises as I heard you scream because you don’t strike me as a quitter. Much like the commentators, I smelled foul play here and while I haven’t followed up on this, I do hope you can be honest with me… Did you quit Buster? Did you give up on your very first every PPV?

He thinks on this for a moment, remembering his debut PPV match and how it didn’t go well for him either in terms of winning. He shifts his glare to some flying birds he’s pretty sure he’s never seen before. Once they are out of sight, he continues.

But going back to the TFCE, that was your first win against an XWF wrestler, right? I mean you’ve only had two matches as far as I can tell, and the other match was a fatal four way that didn’t go “your way”. It’s got to suck to be the first one eliminated too, but when the one doing the elimination is the former Universal champion, I’m sure that’s got to lessen the blow right? Nah, if you are the kind of man I think you are, you should be pissed off at how poor you did there, regardless of who it was that eliminated you…. Still, in your two matches against Finn, you’ve showed me that you’re a tough sum’bitch regardless of result, and those are the kind of opponents I like to fight. There is something special about you Buster, and that is part of the reason I put the challenge out there for you to take… I’m glad you did. I know you want nothing more now than to get your first win against an XWF wrestler in XWF soil, and I know you want to redeem yourself in Savage. The problem is Buster, the last time I was at Savage, over two months ago, I was in the main event against then champion Bobby Bourbon in a weird ass match of his choosing. I lost that match, so I’m looking for some redemption myself, which means, you’ll have to forgive me if I can’t be the one to pop your XWF cherry. Speaking of…

He turns around checking the cave then turns back disappointed.

Wonder where homegirl went to? Anyway… Then again, you have a match scheduled for Wednesday Night Warfare, don’t you? Man, you are keeping yourself busy - respect -, taking on another XWF staple in Ned Kaye. So, by the time we meet in Philly you may already have gotten your first win, or you’ll even be more desperate for one after going 0-3.  I do wonder what kind of frame of mind you’ll be in; will you be in desperation mode? Will you keep that cool mannerism you seem to possess? Have you ever lost three matches in a row Buster? I know you got the win in the TFCE, but that doesn’t count in XWF… How would you react if you go 0-4? What will happen to The Bull of the North then if things go south? Are you like me that you live and die with every loss? Or do you just brush them off? I’m intrigued so you know what? I’m gonna have to adjust my travel schedule and make a stop in San Antonio and do some live scouting.

Xavier brings his feet in and then turns to the side before pushing himself off the ground and standing up. He dusts off his shorts and then begins walking along the edge of the cliff, heading towards some steps that lead down to the waterfall below.

As far as how the night went for me, while I couldn’t ‘survive’ until the end, I did finish second to last and was able to eliminate their team captain, Corey Black. You know who that is? That’s big-time talent homie. Our team did end up with the sole survivor, so technically it’s a win for Team Page, so there is that… I lived a dream that night, wrestling with and against some of the best in the world, had my moment to shine in front of thousands with millions watching at home… But like I said, this isn’t the TFCE, this is the XWF and what I like to call “reality”… and the reality is that here, I am nowhere near the main event… I am nowhere near a championship… I am nowhere near anyone’s radar…

The reality here is harsh and hard, unforgiven, and unappreciative.

He bends down to grab a rock and takes out his clear frustrations on it, throwing it as hard as he can towards the waterfall. It disappears behind the water without barely making a splash.

The reality here is that if you just don’t have what they are looking for, you will never see your name in their bright lights… Will a win over you change that? Maybe, maybe not… It’s hard to say when your career has barely started… But you are one of the hottest prospects to come through in a while, dare I say since Raion Kido and we all know how that man skyrocketed to the top… It all started with a win against me, could I do the same for you? I’m not planning on it…

You’ve just started your career while mine is about to turn one year old and all I got to show for it is three PPV appearances…

All losses…

…and three title opportunities…

All wasted.

Well, the last one, the then champion kicked out and ran off… Them is the rules of the 24x7 Extreme Championship after all, heh.

Just then there is a woman’s scream that startles Xavier, but it’s not a scream of pain or horror… but more like a warrior cry. He looks around frantically and then see ‘his homegirl’ running at him, wearing nothing but a bikini. She goes past him and then jumps off the cliff.

What the-

Xavier looks over the edge and just manages to catch her as she dives perfectly into the river below, right where the waterfall meets the river. She pops up a few seconds later, all smiles and waves at him.

You crazy bitch!

Xavier laughs, relieved.

But yeah, the other two opportunities came within a week from each other, the Television and Anarchy championships, both main even title matches and again, I lost both… Doesn’t matter how or why I lost them; a loss is a loss no matter how hard they are to swallow. But that’s it and if you really think about it… I’ve only shone one week out of forty-six… Again, reality here is brutal. So here I sit, a few weeks from the end of the year, from the last pay-per-view of the year, likely with two to three matches left to make 2022 a successful year. From what I hear, there are a lot of titles up for grabs at Bad Medicine that don’t have a challenger yet so if I want my name to be considered for one of those I gotta start winning now…

I gotta win at Savage…

I’ve heard that I’m a hit or miss type of wrestler, well this Saturday, I am not missing.

I gotta beat ya Buster, plain and simple, nothin’ personal. See you at Warfare.

Xavier smirks like he always does and then looks down and considers joining his friend.

We only got one life to live right? Fuck it.

He takes a few steps back, then a few more before running as fast as he can and jumping off. The drone watches on as he lands on the same spot she did, though not as elegantly as she did. The drone waits for his head to pop up, and when he does, it flies away.

El Paso, Texas - November 2nd - day of the dead. Paco “The Drinking Time Bomb” Perez, Xavier’s Godfather and former manager is at the local cemetery with his family, it’s late in the evening, and they are here to prepare for the celebrations of those who have moved on but will never be forgotten. As the family walks in carrying everything from party favors, decorations plus food & drink, Paco stays behind and tells them he will join them in a few, he just needs to make a call. He places the large cooler he was pulling down and then sits on it as he takes out his phone and places a call.

Come on mi’jo, pick-up.

But no one does, the call going to voice mail and then telling him that the voice mail belonging to Xavier Lux is full. Paco tries a second time, same result. He keeps on trying, and on the sixth try finally he answers the video call.

Hey Paco? *Long pause* What’s up? You good?

Paco looks up and thanks the man upstairs. Before answering Lux, he tries to figure out where he is, as it is very dark, and the feed is grainy.

Am I good? Yeah, I’m worried about you! Where have you been?! Where are you?!

Xavier sighs deeply before answering.

I’m still in Hawaii, figured I stay here for at least another week.

Pendejo! Why are you still in Hawaii? You were supposed to be here with us today, did you forget what today is?

Xavier seems to think hard before answering this, we assume, as we can’t quite see him… He could just be taking his time because he doesn’t want to answer.

Seriously?

Okay yes, I forgot … but even if I remembered, you know I don’t like to travel that shithole known as Texas.

Watch it, I told you, not every part of Texas is a dump like Dallas. Besides, today is important for all of us… It’s Dia de los Muertos…

Xavier seems to drop the phone as the image goes spinning out of control before falling into what seems like black sand. A bottle of gin is buried halfway into the sand but then we see a hand come down to grab it and pull it out. We don’t see him, but we hear Xavier drink a generous amount. Paco shakes his head.

Pick the damn phone back up! How long have you been drinking X?

The bottle gets dropped back down on the sand, empty. The phone gets picked up and then we see Xavier’s hand cleaning the sand off. He then looks at it and the lighting seem to be better thanks to a bonfire between him and the beach.

Whatcha say?

How long have you been drinking?

Oh, I don’t know, couple of… days?

Damn it son, when you gonna stop?

You kidding me with that question Mr. Drinking Time Bomb?

Alright, fair point but come on mi’jo, you were going to join us for the festivities.

Look Paco, you know I love you, even like a father sometimes, but I am not Latino… I don’t celebrate the dead like you do. Besides, if I didn’t celebrate ‘my father’ when he was alive, I sure as hell not going to do it now that he is dead.

Oh yeah? And what about your Mom pendejo?

You make it all about your father, but it’s not just about him.

You let your hate for him overshadow the love for the parent that was there for you all that time.

After another long pause, Xavier answers.

Yeah, you’re right I’m sorry… I’ll go visit Ma’s grave soon enough, I just can’t right now, not like this…

When are you ever not going to be like this? I’m taking the first flight to Hawaii tomorrow and sort you out. 

Nah man, there is no need for all that… I’ll be in Texas the week of the 7th, XWF got a show in San Antonio, gonna go scope out this Buster dude. 

And what about the WSOW? You know they been calling me…

Man fu-

The line goes dead before Xavier can finish that sentence. Paco shakes his head disappointed as he stares blankly at his phone.

I’ll see you tomorrow cabron, whether you like it or not.

Paco puts his phone away and then heads inside the cemetery, dragging the cooler along.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 3000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion