Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Flynn was Champ When Lingerie Football took over
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-11-2022, 01:23 AM

Hi! King, here. Lost to Mark Flynn so many times it's what all his promos are about. Anyhow, I have failed, there are more lingerie football players on the roster, for some reason, than wrestlers. The XWF, folks. Something for everyone, but not enough people for anything.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-11-2022), Mark Flynn (11-11-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-14-2022), Theo Pryce (11-11-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-11-2022, 11:24 AM

To: Bobby Bourbon (email hidden)
Subject: RE: Mark Flynn was Champ When Lingerie Football took over

"Bob-bo!

Super excited to see you're back around! The investors love it when former Uni champs can get some television time. No matter how over-the-hill they are."

"You and TK spent one whole fucking year botching title shots and losing against me and my tragically-gone-forever tag-team partner (may he rest in peace). Then, my good buddy Theo vacates the belts off of me and puts you at the front of the line to take them..."

"And somehow, the Bastards shit the bed one more fucking time. Losing to a team that dropped them a whole two weeks later."

"Meanwhile, the Optimal Path is SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES. Don't know if you've noticed Bob-a-rino, but we've got the richest man on the fucking planet, trolling around the parking lot, begging to buy the company. Vinnie is rolling in so much dough from ticket sales and PPV pre-sales, he's getting to reboot his weird football league that might be a personal fetish of his."

"THE XWF HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER. AND I RULE IT AS THE FUCKING MASTER OF REALITY™."

"...Of course, I'm sure you'd rather go back to the far-off days of 2018, when you were Uni Champ... Lying in the center of the ring, screaming at Danny Imperial to pin you. Stripped of your belt and permanently disgraced as the only Uni Champ of the Modern Era that managed stripped the belt from."

"Yeah, let's get Bobby Bourbon back in the Uni Title scene. That'll put asses in the seats."

"Wishing you Best of Luck In Your Future Endeavors,"

-Mark Flynn
UNI CHAMP FOR LIFE™
SUCCESS STORY ™
MASTER OF REALITY™
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Prince Adeyemi (12-14-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-11-2022), Theo Pryce (11-11-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-11-2022, 03:36 PM

Mark, I think your defensive mechanism was showing a little bit, bud. On that note, you've wrestled more in WGWF over the past month than you have in the XWF, maybe instead of talking about me getting into the Universal Title scene you could step up and get back into it yourself. Right now you're the guy people scroll past when tryna masturbate to chicks in helmets. Lest I sound like a hypocrite, like most big names in the XWF, I mostly wrestle elsewhere too. Heard enough times that nobody cares about tag team wrestling, but wherever TK and I go it happens. You might want to warn Vaughn, on that note.
Hate Post Like Post