Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
HTAP LAMITPO
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-10-2022, 04:52 PM

HOBOTOWN, USA

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-1-24-15-PM.jpg]
IT'S MOBILE!

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!"

Micheal just laid in his tent as Young Gravy peered in, shaking his head with a disappointed glare. 

"It was bad enough that stole our fucking main event slot last Savage without any repercussions, but then you just let him get away with costing us the TV title! The fuck is wrong with you!?"

Graves continues to lay there staring blankly at the roof of his tent.

"Bah!" Young Gravy violently swats the curtain closed and begins to pace outside the tent. "If you're fucking done, just be done! Just go step out in traffic and end this shit once and for all!"

"You know that wouldn't end anything..."

Young Gravy pivots back to face the tent and screams; "EXACTLY! You don't get the fucking option of checking out! The docs took that shit away a long time ago! So man the fuck up and let's remove Flynn's skin with a fucking butter knife!" 

"Too predictable."

The notion of Micheal Graves applying any sort of strategy seems to shock even his projected twin. "HUH!?" Young Gravy peels back the door to the tent with confusion all over his face. "The fuck you mean, too predictable? Since when has that mattered!?"

Gravy flicks his wrist, producing his imaginary youthful self with a printout from the public library. "Since this."

Defying all logic and physics, the younger Gravy unfolds the paper while asking; "The fuck is this?" Only to quickly find his answer written on the page.

"Congratulations, you have been selected to challenge for the Universal Championship at Bad Medicine..." Young Gravy eyeballs Old Gravy who's still laying in his tent and staring at the holes above. "This legit?"

"Seems to be."

Young Gravy skims the email some more. "Holy shit! That payday!" He exclaims in excitement!

"Check the bonus if I win..."

"50-fucking-K!>?" His eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. "What's the problem!? This is exactly what we wanted, just without busting the heads of an endless line of green goons to get it!"

Young Gravy had a point. Micheal's original plan to earn his shot at the Universal Championship called for him to defend the his newly acquired Television Championship enough times to trade the championship in, but this path was indeed much more | "Optimal" | was the only word Gravy uttered, but Young Gravy knew exactly what he was getting at.  

"Oh..."

There was a shared silence between them. 

"The bigger the adversity, the bigger the prize. Flynn cost me the TV championship, and now I'm challenging for the top prize at the final Pay-Per-View event of the year."

Young Gravy tried to brush off his concerns. "So Mark's bullshit isn't bullshit. So what? Let's go kick his ass!"

Gravy finally shows some vigar as he rises from his tent like The Undertaker! "DON'T YOU SEE!? IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE!"

"Sure it is! What's he got on ya!? Better wrestler? So what, who isn't? Better talker? So what, who isn't!? Better looking, NO WAY! But those other two things, ain't many who can say otherwise, doesn't mean they don't squeal for mercy when you catch'em just right! Anyone can be beat Mikey! We do it all the time, both ways~!"

"NO! This ain't gonna be a normal fight! Marks got that Optimal black magic working his favor! That means me even getting this shot the way I did just fucked me royally! Adversity is the key to victory! Not being handed shit for nothing! Mark cost me the belt, but I still lost it! I should be at the back of the line, not the top of the ladder! This is HIS mojo working to fuck me! He's been working me all along!"

The two shared a silence once more as they both racked their singular brain for an answer to this puzzle that was The Optimal Path. 

"There's only one shot. I must reverse my momentum going into this match!"

Young Gravy seemed confused by the concept. "You need to what, now!?"

"If I'm to stand a chance against this Optimal Path, I need to play by its rules. Suffering through adversity makes you stronger. I can suffer with the best of them, but so can Flynn. We can't let him rack up any more power and we need to get all the bad juju we possibly can between now and then!"

Gravy rocketed to his feet and charged through tent city like a man on a mission! "Officer Butt-Fuck!"

Indeed, there was a policeman nearby apparently patrolling the mean streets of Hobotown. He was in the middle of questioning some meth girl about something and didn't seem too thrilled by Gravy's interruption, so of course Gravy pressed on.

"Yo, TYRANT! Why don't you leave the bitch alone and drag your sorry ass out of here! This is fucking HOBOTOWN and your authority ain't shit here!"

Gravy now within 20 feet and approaching quick, the officer had seemed to have enough. "Sir, you need to stay back before I charge you with interfering in a police investigation!"

Gravy didn't miss a beat. "You can't charge me shit! I done told you-"

"HANDS UP AND ON THE GROUND!"

"FOR WHAT!? YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY HERE!"

Taser drawn and aimed squarely at Gravy, the officer offered him one final warning. "DOWN ON THE GROUND, NOW!"

Gravy stopped just under ten feet shy of the officer and with a smirk he replied; "No..."

[Image: ezgif-3-f34b250aa8.gif]

ADVERSITY SCORE
GRAVY  |  FLYNN
  1             0

LATER FROM BEHIND BARS!

"Something I always wondered. If Peter Piper was picking pickled peppers, where the fuck was he picking them from? Peppers don't grow pickled naturally, it's a result of sealing them up to stew in vinegar. You follow? Unless you're picking jars, you ain't picking pickled peppers. Yet the lyrics claim what they claim and we buy into the notion without a second thought to the subject. Till now. Now I sit here, pickling in my own vat of vinegar, and I think to myself, how do we know what we know is what we know? Maybe peppers one time grew pickled. Maybe they grew from the spoiled soil of famine and vile?"

"Adversity = betterment."

"An idea that I blindly bought into, desperate for the key that I've sorely missed my entire career."

"Keyword there. Blindly."

"Well, Gravy ain't blind no more! I see the truth to this black magic, and the worse it is for me, the better, and the better it is for you, the worse, and I'm gonna eat all the bad juju I can between now and Bad Medicine and that shit includes suffering the most horrific of fucking fates."

"Letting Finn Khun kick my ass!"

"UGH! Fucking Finn Kuhn!? Where the fuck did they dig this son of a bitch up from!? Last time I saw you, you were chasing Chris Chaos, begging for a Uni shot, and suffering utter defeat from Gravy before pulling a Cadryn and poofing the fuck out for... How many years? Who cares!? You came back uglier and you suck a whole lot more! It boggles the fucking mind how you ain't out winning 2 billion dollar jackpots with how shit your ring return has been. That shit's supposed to roll into something BIG for you at some point, and hey, maybe THIS is your lucky day!?"

"Listen kid, I ain't gonna lie. When I saw your name pop up on the internal roster, it peaked my interest. Gravy loves a good comeback story, who doesn't? But then as I've watched you... *Ahem* "progress" through the ranks here, I don't know man... you just ain't got it no more. What happened!? You tell yourself it doesn't matter. You say it was close. I say, if you ain't first you're last! Make a mistake? Sure, we all do! Hit a run of bad luck? It fucking happens! You can't win them all, it's the nature of the fucking game!"

"BUT!"

"And it's a BIG BUT!"

"You can't look at that shit as ANYTHING other than a failure! A failure that you need to do whatever it takes to ensure doesn't repeat, and if it does, get fucking crazier! Losing is for losers, and while we all lose sometimes, nobody loses match after match and treats it as anything other than an absolute fucking sign that they need to change something about how they approach this shit!"

"Optimal Path? It only works if you know how to make it work for YOU! You gotta spin that juju into something that makes you stronger while weakening your foe! Well today's the fucking day Finny boy! All that being a weak pussy shit's finally gonna turn around this Savage when you step into the ring with Micheal-hardcore-xtreme-motherfucker-GRAVY-TRAIN-Graves, and YOU do what YOU couldn't do before, KICK MY ASS AND IF YER MAN ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON THE FREEBIES, PIN MY FUCKING SHOULDERS!"

"For you, it'll be that shining moment you've been looking for to justify your entire fucking existence, for me, it'll be the most embarrassing, bullshit loss I've suffered since Chris Chaos in 2017!"

"AND my SECOND TO NEXT STEP on the Optimal Path!"

Gravy jumps to his feet and begins to rattle his cage! "HELP! HELP! HEART ATTACK!"

This must be the first to next step...

An officer quickly approaches the cell with his keys drawn. "BACK AWAY FROM THE DOOR!"

Gravy does as instructed, feigning a heart attack as he falls against the back wall of his cell. The officers enters the cell with another following behind and they quickly move to restrain Gravy, but he fires a swift back elbow, catching the first officer in the jaw! As he falls to the floor, Gravy reaches for his gun!

*BLAM BLAM*

Gravy drops dead...

ADVERSITY SCORE
GRAVY  |  FLYNN
  2            0

Later that night in the City Morgue.

[Image: dead-morgue.gif]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Elon Musk (11-10-2022), Finn Kühn (11-10-2022), Theo Pryce (11-12-2022)