Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Cheap shot
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

07-10-2013, 02:32 AM

Sitting in the locker room after madness we see Jack Killborn and Matt Lennox, Jack has an ice pack on his head as he drinks a beer.

Jack... What can I say you picked up the win just like we are going to do at leap of faith.

Matt... Damm straight we are.

Jack.... But what spoilt the night was being cheap shotted by the Rock, who in the dam hell dose he think he is. Rock you should never stick your nose into someone ele's business, cause next time you will get more then a chair to the head.

The door swings open and two XWf guys with a camera are standing in the door way.

Jack... Do you fucking mind we are trying to have a private conversation here.

Matt... Yeah piss off.

Camera man... But we just wanna ask you a few questions.

Jack... we'll the son hurry up before we kick your stinkin ass.

Camera man... Jack can you tell me why did you come out and interfere in the match tonight.

Jack...Because I can you idiot, you see what we have is the greatest team of all time and the three of us will go on to rule the XWF.

Camera man... Well what about your tag team match at Leap Of Faith.

Matt... It will be like stealing candy from a baby

Jack... Look the bottom line is this Crimson Knights will walk in with belts then leave without the belts. I can not make it any clearer then that. And as for you two loser's , we got some drinkin to be had so get the hell out of our locker room, and remember this people unless you want what the Rock copped stay the hell out of our business.

Jack and Matt shove the two camera men out the door as the slam it shut....
Edit Hate Post Like Post