Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Carlos King "The Addiction"
TommyCarlosKing

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 11:50 PM

The smell of old beer and stale crisps fill the air, the lifeless body of one Tommy Carlos King lays face down on a old dusty sofa bed. The daylight seeps through the moth bitten curtains brightening the shit filled apartment. Just another day, a day after the night before, heavy drinking, heavy smoking, heavy petting and the slut slumped in the corner of the room proves it. She is wearing next to nothing, a bra covering her large upper assets and just a g-string covering everything else. When your Tommy Carlos King life is always like this night after night, day after day.

Tommy wakes, his eyes squinting in the morning sun. Its the 22nd of January 2013, today is supposed to be the start of something new for Tommy, a beginning, a new leaf. Tommy turns over his hand on his head, a pain stricken look on his face, all that is left of the night before is a tart and a hangover. Still today would be different.

Tommy's mobile spurs his movement, lifting his head off the sofa he looks at his phone, the screen shows: CALLING XWF CHAIRMAN. Tommy clears his throat and answers the phone...

"Tommy i have a training session for you this evening at..."

Tommy looks at the mobile and realizes it has run out of battery...

"Fucking typical"

Tommy then sets his phone to charge and looks around at the room, he look's towards the girl slumped in the corner. Just then she moves turning over and falling back to sleep, Tommy then notices she has a slice of pizza stuck to her back. Feeling queezy he runs to the kitchen sick and chucks his guts up...

"Fucking typical"

Wiping his face with his hand he runs the tap pouring himself a glass of water, he downs the water and wonders over to the girl with her "outfit" from the night before. However the girl doesn't move lightly so Tommy opens the door and slings her out throwing her clothes at her. He slams the door and slumps back down on the sofa...he then turns on the T.V. via the remote and switches to the wrestling channel...

"XWF training sessions are to begin today, participants of the event are already queuing outside the arena. One man will get a contract to join XWF tonight so there is everything to play for..."

"Could be me...then again...maybe not...life is like a bottomless pit of sickness and dread, nothing goes my way, so why should it tonight...might as well not even turn up...I'm no wrestler, all my life i have been told I'm nothing, I'll only prove it if i go. What's the fucking point, i have no future, no way of making myself, proving myself, showing people what i have to offer, though that's not a lot. Now I'm sat here in this rotting shit hole, talking to myself like a fucking tool...i give up, why bother...why sodding bother."

---------------------------------------------------18 hours later------------------------------------------------

"I did it...but how? I never...my life is worth nothing...maybe...just maybe I'm changing, my luck is changing, my path is set out, I'm on the road to glory, a member of XWF, an official member..."

Tommy switches the T.V. on again...

"The XWF training session have come to a close and Tommy Carlos King takes the crown, he is the newest signing to the best federation on the block..."

Tommy stares blankly...

"It is real...I'm born again, i could make something of myself, i could be a superstar. Tommy Carlos King could be an XWF champion. This is the turning point, today i become a celebrity, today i become someone, a legend, a god among men."

Tommy Carlos King "The Addiction"[/align][/color][/size][/font]
Edit