Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who was the October Star of the Month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Vita Valenteen
0%
0 0%
Dolly Waters
0%
0 0%
Angelica Vaughn
7.69%
1 7.69%
John Madison Jr.
0%
0 0%
Isaiah King
69.23%
9 69.23%
Jenny Myst
0%
0 0%
Micheal Graves
0%
0 0%
Charlie Nickles
23.08%
3 23.08%
OTHER
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCTOBER 2022 STAR OF THE MONTH
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-03-2022, 07:27 AM

Hello again everyone! Hope you all stole as much candy as possible on Halloween and didn't die from RAINBOW FENTANYL!

It's time to determine the Star of the Month, and a whole lot of folks won titles in October! Kinda makes it easy to throw a list together just using that as the simplest criteria, so here it is.

Of course, obviously, there could be other candidates for the spot - so hit us up using the OTHER option and tell us who that might be!

Vote, then drop a comment to explain the vote. Phantom random votes from different alt accounts just annoy me.

Thanks!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-03-2022, 11:57 AM

Going to vote for Isaiah King. He's been a steady, consistent force throughout this month basically right after returning to efedding and I'm happy to say his first match back was against me. Getting big wins over Angie Vaughn and winning the Television title is nothing to sneeze at in the slightest, and I can't see him dropping that title for a long while while he puts out work as exceptional as he's been writing.

Welcome back.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Prince Adeyemi (11-03-2022)
Angelica Vaughn Offline
The One True 5'11 Vaughnemous One!

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

11-03-2022, 01:43 PM

What Finn said. Isaiah, for beating me and subsequently winning the TV title. A job well done!

[Image: PevUv6s.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelica Vaughn's post:
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-03-2022, 02:13 PM

I would have to say Isaiah. Apparently he is returning, but as far as I was concerned, he is new. As I have not been here all that long in the grand scheme of things having held that title, I know how difficult it is to win it, but also how difficult it is to hold it as you have to defend it every single week no questions asked. He’s put out some entertaining work that I have enjoyed reading, and the future looks bright for sure.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-03-2022, 07:36 PM

You guys are mad sweet, I appreciate it coming from people I've gone up against particularly - reading y'all's work really got me excited to write again.

Jenny! I'm sure I had a program or two against Chris Chaos under Imperial but am sure I got whooped bad.

Here to keep telling good stories and keep y'all excited for the next week.

My vote goes to Charlie, big wins and I just adore his writing personally. Madison jnr gets a close second but my ranking is purely based on who tickles my humor sensors.

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-03-2022, 08:46 PM

(11-03-2022, 07:36 PM)Isaiah King Said: You guys are mad sweet, I appreciate it coming from people I've gone up against particularly - reading y'all's work really got me excited to write again.

Jenny! I'm sure I had a program or two against Chris Chaos under Imperial but am sure I got whooped bad.

Here to keep telling good stories and keep y'all excited for the next week.

My vote goes to Charlie, big wins and I just adore his writing personally. Madison jnr gets a close second but my ranking is purely based on who tickles my humor sensors.

OMGEEEEE I remember Danny Boy!

Always fun matches! Welcome back!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Prince Adeyemi (11-04-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-05-2022, 04:52 AM

King impressively beat Angie and rode that momentum to a championship. 

One or two years ago I reached out on Skype trying to lure you back. So I'm super happy to see you here and writing again. That may well have influenced my vote, but it seems to align with the majority pretty well. 

Welcome back!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Prince Adeyemi (11-05-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-05-2022, 05:45 AM

(11-05-2022, 04:52 AM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: King impressively beat Angie and rode that momentum to a championship. 

One or two years ago I reached out on Skype trying to lure you back. So I'm super happy to see you here and writing again. That may well have influenced my vote, but it seems to align with the majority pretty well. 

Welcome back!

Honestly when I popped my head in, I was glad to see a fair few familiar faces and list of new ones. The familiar ones like yours definitely made me decide to return proper.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-05-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-06-2022, 10:58 AM

Gonna be honest, I voted King for the win over the Angie, but Madison is getting my vote next month if he keeps at it. I forget big wins but I remember s character that sticks out all around in promo work, doing the odds and ends around the 24/7 and other spots....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atara Raven's post:
Prince Adeyemi (11-06-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-06-2022, 08:07 PM

King’s work has been very compelling. Very excited to see the character continue to develop. Great work this month.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Prince Adeyemi (11-07-2022)