Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BINGO
Da Bing Bong Twinzz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-02-2022, 07:57 PM

We open this ish up at the Bingo Palace in Palatka, Florida, where Da Twinzz have been hired for their sick DJ skillios.

The turntables are lit, the old folks are lit, and you know Da Twinzz are lit. MC C-Munqqquee is hitting the laptop to drop the beat at nearly max volume, over the annoying background noise of these septuagenarians trying to play Bingo.

Someone Who Isn’t BBT: “O-43! I said… O-43! Does anyone have that?”

Old Fuck: “What?”

Someone Who Isn’t BBT: “O-43! God dammit turn this garbage down!”

But C-Munqqq doesn’t turn it down… in fact, seeing as it’s the sexiest part of Cbat by Hudson Mohawke, the part that really gets your hips into that deep dicking rhythm that all the ladies love, he turns the volume all the way up.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Yooooooooooooooooooo bro bro, this jam is boppin’ like fire, cuhhh. This remix is legit, shiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Take over the table while I get all up in my actual for real girlfriend Lexi Lemon’s DMs real quick, bro."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Sure thing bro. Get balls deep in that tight little Flexy Lexy. She look like she can get bendy like a Haribo Gummy Bear."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "She definitely can as I know firsthand because of all the nasty raw dog sex me and her absolutely have. This pic is gonna get her soaking, bro."
C-Munqqq then steps out from behind the table, revealing his Gucci jeans dangled all the way down to his knees, held there by an old school Tommy Hilfiger belt. On his feet are a pair of Prada socks inside Louis Vuitton branded Crocs in performance mode.

C-Munqqq pulls out the waistband of his custom made boxers, which are silk and have the faces of himself and Lexi Lemon on them. He holds his phone over his outstretched waistband and starts snapping pics in landscape mode because that’s the only way to show it all.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Bro you ever notice how big our dicks are? Like they are so big bro. They are hammerheads too because the head is so fat compared to the shaft, even that is thick as fuck too."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Of course bro I have been admiring our dicks for my whole life bro, because mine is the exact same as yours since we are twins. But when I look at mine it’s mine in my head, not yours, because I am only into girls you feel me?”

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "No doubt bro no doubt. It is exactly the same with me but in reverse. I feel like as the older twin by 87 seconds I have to set the example which is why I am showing you what a healthy relationship looks like. Someday you can be like me and Lex with some slut of your choosing."

C-Munqqq takes a few more sans and sends them over to @SuchSweetSour on Twitter. He smiles and the alert chimes that come back in rapid fire succession must be great because he nods his head in appreciation.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Yeah but for now I am happy to just murder pussy seven days a week, twice on Sundays. I got a whole gymnastics team last week bro it was sick. Those bitches were doing back bends and splits on my knob all night bro. Oh shit hold up, my phone."

Ca$h-App pulls out his cell and puts it on speaker. Some whiny guy’s voice crackles over, but you can’t really hear it because of the bop that is still thumping through the sound system.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Yo if you two are right outside then get off the damn phone and walk in to talk. You know the FBI is all up in our airwaves with all this 5G shit, bruh. Don’t be stupid.”

He hangs up and turns to his bro.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"It’s just Itchy Richie and Pillshovel. They are here with the new batch."

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Those two dumbasses better make us our money this week or bet they will get filled with iron."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Bet."

Two scraggly looking skinny guys walk in and hand big ziploc bags of colorful round pellets to the Twinzz. It looks like the store brand version of Trix cereal to be honest but it’s definitely not that.

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"Yo are you two idiots stupid? You know Twelve could be up in this bitch, we are Florida’s Most Wanted because of how much product we move."

Itchy Richie: “Our bad.”

Pillshovel: “Yeah our bad. But the stuff is good to go. Just needs a test run.”

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Well you best get started. Here, drop some of this molly into the old people’s meds they won’t even notice because they are jamming out to these sick beats right now anyways."

Itchy Richie and Pillshovel nod and start walking around the room dropping one pellet at a time into the little plastic cups of the retirees.

All the old folks start taking their meds because it is getting close to bedtime, which is seven pm.

A few minutes later all of the old people start dancing like crazy. They start peeling off their clothes and some of them even have sex. One old lady gets tag teams by a pair of old men that look like they are twins too.

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz: "Bro look at those old ass twins spit roasting that bitch. That’s just like us on Anarchy when we assfuck the THUGS metaphorically speaking only because they are men and not women which is who we have sex with."

Li'l Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e:"You are one hundred percent right bro. About the THUGS as well as pointing out how much sex we have with women, which is a whole lot. Now lets go get these drugs sold.”

The scene fades out as everyone dances and the old people fuck.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Da Bing Bong Twinzz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-03-2022), Atticus Gold (11-05-2022)