Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get crush a guy through a table
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-02-2022, 07:17 PM

The camera goes to the usual alleyway with sticky green slime covered all over the pavement. Even some people have been trapped in the damp green slime. Why else would anyone do this on a night in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, other than Lord Raab? Henry's holding the camera with Raab looking directly at the camera.

Lord Raab: "I've heard all about you, Deathmatch guy Erik Holland. I'm not daft to know what you've done in your career, holding so many hardcore, deathmatches, underground titles in various companies. You wrestle in more companies than I do. I respect that quite honestly, and that's a scarce thing for me to say, despite you most likely trashing the fuck out of me. It's why I'm glad to face someone that can tackle the nature of violence, unlike some pussies in XWF."

There wasn't very much for Lord Raab to go off at all when it came to Erik Holland in terms of his career in XWF, but he did have a bit of information about Erik, primarily because he had heard the name before.

Lord Raab: "Do you honestly think I'm in any way intimidated by your locked-in match with you? No, I'm not because I'm used to your tactics; it's what I thrive in. I want to be locked in a match with you, and most importantly, please make me bleed because I'm that wrestler that can do that. Not many wrestlers come here and want to be brutal wrestlers and have a passion for it. I can see you do; your emotions, the words you speak of, and your matches in ECWF speak volumes."

It was more than what he would've said about the other newer opponent because of the name Erik Holland; it was a name many wrestlers would know. On the other hand, Raab had two tin barrels in front of him, and he lit up green matches and placed them in the barrels to go on fire. Henry laid more green slime all over the alleyway.

Lord Raab: "So you see, Erik, I want you to do everything you can to this monster, even ripping him apart because I don't feel pain. I don't even feel emotions at times. But I don't believe you when you say you've got no hostility or aggression because every hardcore slash deathmatch wrestler is aggressive and hostile against one another. I want you to be aggressive and hostile to me. I want you to do everything you can to get me down, but only you won't, and you're lucky I've not completely trashed you as other wrestlers I've fought in the past have had this treatment laid upon them because I know how dangerous you are."

Henry widens his eyes at how much Raab had given Erik respect, which was very unusual in this state-of phase. Raab smiles because he knows the enjoyment he will get from wrestling in a match against Erik, and he decides to speak for the last time as he feels he's already made his points with Erik and that he respected him.

Lord Raab: "We'll show these idiots how violent wrestlers like us can do shit right, especially with a table involved which I almost forgot to mention, considering how excited I am to face you in a violent fight cos I've not been in a table match in a long time. It's the only thing that excites me about wrestling these days. I will show you how much of a violent fuck I can be and show you who the best man will be once and for all. Sadly for you, Erik, that will be me. You may be a man with few words, but that won't get you very far against me when I'll brutalise the fuck out of you. Bring everything you have, Erik, because I'm ready for you. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German monster as I will easily put you through a table and win the match because I can and I will."

That's all Lord Raab had to say as the camera went to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-03-2022)