Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suck my ass Mark Flynn
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-01-2022, 02:29 PM

No fancy business or special effects, it's just Darren Dangerous in a pair of cargo shorts with no shirt on. He's got a fork in his hand. He's already bleeding from his forehead.

Darren Dangerous: "Listen up Mark 'Fleshlight' Flynn, you stay out of my bedroom you creepy kidnapping cuck! You're lucky Amanda Hands was in the bathroom washing the tenth load of my skeet out of her hair that night or she would have grabbed the Glock I have in my bedside table and blown a new fuckhole right through your chest! You don't break and enter into Casa De Dangerous without paying a steep toll, boy! Look at me! Look at my pain tolerance!"

Darren starts dragging the fork across his chest and shoulders, puncturing little bloody trenches all over him. He's a bloody mess.

Darren Dangerous: "We both know you ain't got the stones to show up on Madness where my boys Barney and Gravy would pick you apart like a rotisserie chicken left on the docks at Atlantic City! You got a big wide pussy for a brain and I'm gonna fuck you in the head next time you come near me!!!"

Darren grabs a glass of water, then dumps the water out and starts eating the glass.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Darren Dangerous's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-01-2022), Finn Kühn (11-01-2022), Mark Flynn (11-01-2022)