Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jess The Jobber
Gina Van Zyl Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-29-2022, 02:28 PM

Gina Van Zyl sits at her computer, she's wearing a robe and she sips a cup of Earl Grey tea. After logging on to XWF1999.com and looks over the card for the upcoming Anarchy, a slight smirk spreads across her lips when she sees her match. 

Ah, Jess Anderson, the human punching bag, the once great wrestler, who has lost her way. This should be fun.

She chuckles then takes another sip of her tea.

This won't be the first time Jess and I have faced each other, it probably won't be the last. To be honest, I quite like it…. she's an easy win.

She laughs as she stands, she motions for the camera to follow. She goes into her bedroom closet and picks out an outfit for the day. She lays it on the bed.

I'm not taking her lightly, she can still be a dangerous opponent at times. I'm just stating facts, Jess admits she's a job er, just look at her Twitter account!  No one who wants to be taken seriously in this business should ever call themselves a jobber.

She makes a disgusted face and shakes her head

In a slight way, I pity her. I mean she goes out week after week and makes a fool out herself! 

Gina takes the outfit off the bed, and goes into the bathroom, a few minutes later she comes out

[Image: l4oaql03kly71.jpg]

I said things were about to change in XWF, and they are,I said you haven't seen anyone like me, and you haven't. Anarchy is a good name for the show, because that's what I intend to bring with me. Jess Anderson is just the first in a long line of opponents who will fail.

She leaves the bedroom and sits on the couch in the living room, she rests her arms across the back, her smirk again appears.

I understand that Jess may have a bit of "Guidance" now, but it won't help her. To be honest she probably already knows that, she knows that on her best day she could never....ever beat me. This is just a warm up match for what is to come. This will be a message to the entire roster. 

She leans forward and looks directly into the camera

I am here for two reason, I am here to win championships and I am here to face the best this company has to offer. While my current opponent is far from the best she will do for now. One thing you will all learn about me very soon is that I always get what I want.

She sits back again

I understand that it takes time for title opportunities, I am a patient woman. But sooner or later everyone in XWF  will realize that I am the face of this promotion, I am the headline talent. Atty Raven got just a taste of my determination when I went after the Hardcore title, she barely escaped.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes 

If "The Jobber" Jess Anderson were smart....which she isn't, but if she were she wouldn't even bother showing up and wasting everyone's time. But she'll be there, she'll give it her best but in the end? It will all be for naught. 

She chuckles softly

Then again, that's the story of her entire career... nothing, that's exactly what she is.  Some of you may say that's harsh, but all you have to do is look at her record, look at her performance in the ring. 

She stands and smiles brightly

You may think I'm arrogant, and you're right! Look at me! I am a former model for Christ sake! I've held titles in several promotions, I am intelligent, I am everything a woman wants to be! My opponent on the other hand? While she may look good, she can't wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag, she's dumber than newborn Graft. The only thing going for her is that she has a lot of heart. But that only gets her so far, her heart won't be enough against me.

She walks to a display case in her living room, inside are the the Valiant Pro Mayhem and the All Fight Wrestling Live championship belts. She looks at them with pride. She points to the them.

These are the titles I've won, these are proof that back up what I said.  It's just a matter of time before I add another one to this case. When is the last time Jess Anderson even touched a championship? Does she honestly think she has a prayer against me? Does she honestly believe that I won't embarrass her in front of the entire world? If she thinks I won't do either the. She is dumber than I thought.

She walks toward the door of her apartment and opens it, she motions for the camera to go outside, she holds the door open and smirks.

Time is running out on this visit, just like time is running out for Jess Anderson. But don't worry, I'll see you all very....very soon. Then you will see that I back up everything I said. Welkom by die vertonig.

She laughs before slamming the door.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gina Van Zyl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-29-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-30-2022)