Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Caught up...Again PT.4 (RP 6)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Previously on Caught up/ Catching up Alex, and Chris arrived at the airport just in time to find Oliver who snuck them onto the plane and it turned out that they had to go the whole flight in the Dog kennel. When they arrived they went straight to the nearest hotel to plan out what they were going to do for the morning of the Attack. Alex set out to retrieve two bows, which he got with only a couple of punches to the cashiers face and Chris was having trouble renting a car. All of a sudden the car rental place doors swung open and two men walked in. Find out what happens today!

Wha-What?! Tyreegis? Cordell? I thought you two were dead? and in Pittsburgh, in the sewers!

Naw man we alive, we're black we neva die!

Naw stand back we gonna get you's a car.

Tyreegis and Cordell walk up to the cash register with bandannas over their mouts and point a spray painted airsoft gun at him.

GIVE US THE FUCKIN CAR NOW NIGGA! or else this...BULLET is goin in ya god damn head nigga.

The guy gave cordell the keys to a new escalade and cordell threw them back at Alex and told them to get outta here because he thought that the guy had just pushed the emergency alarm. alex and Chris took the car and drove back to the hotel before the cops showed up.

It's too bad that Cordell and Tyreegis are going to be in jail we could've really used those airsoft guns.

Grab the bows and lets get back to Oliver. We're going to need some sleep before the big attack.

I'm with you on that one, now lets go!

Alex and Chris run to the back of the car and grab the bows and head up to their floor. But then they encountered a problem while in the elevator. It had stopped half way to their floor. They were now stuck in the elevator.

you've gotta be kidding me...We're trapped in a fucking elevator right now!? This had to be a fucking joke I mean C'mon! ten hours before the big attack and we get trapped in a fucking elevator! this is just fucking great. Now we aren't going to get any sleep and we are not going to be at our best and then we're going to die.

Calm down damn! Brandon told me that you're good at climbing so maybe we can break the ceiling and you can climb the cord up to our floor and get Oliver and get me outta here.

That's actually not a bad idea but how am I going to know which floor is ours from the shaft of the elevator? I don't even know what floor we're on right now.

Chris runs up the wall and kicks the ceiling but fell on his back. Alex helped him up and he looked at him and asked him a question.

Are you sure you want me to leave you here alone? I mean why can't you just climb with me, it's not like you don't have any upper body strength when I know you do.

Just go the cord might not be able to hold two grown men climbing up it. Plus the elevator stopped for a reason. It probably got tangled up on something or it's coming loose so you gotta hurry.

Fuck! I'm going to come back so if you can try and find another way to get out of this thing when I get up the cord and onto our floor.

Alex jumps up onto the ceiling and pulls himself up and starts to climb the cord. Alex Is having trouble since it is made our of metal and it's pretty smooth. He noticed that the floor numbers were next to the doors on the left side of the shaft. He remembered that they were on floor nine and the elevator had stopped in the middle of four and five. He was next to floor seven when he started to hear a noise. He looked down and he saw Chris yelling something. He couldn't quite make it out what he was saying but he continued to climb. When he was next to floor eight he noticed that the elevator was coming up and it was speeding more and more. He started to climb faster but the elevator just kept going up. He jumped and grabbed the ledge to floor nine and elevator flew right past him going straight to the ceiling. He pulled him self up, sitting on the ledge and he watched as the elevator crashed into the ceiling. There wasn't an explosion but Alex Then pulled the elevator doors open and ran for the stairs.

I'm coming Chris! Please be okay, We need you man.

Alex! hurry up! An elevator just crashed on the top floor.

Yeah, I know I was in it! and Chris is still in it!

What! C'mon we have to go check.

Alex and Oliver ran to the top floor and straight to where the elevator was. There were at least a dozen civilians trying to get the elevator open and Oliver just pushed them out of the way and him and Alex started to pull the door open. Finally the door flew open and Chris was nowhere to be found.

Alex! are you okay? Before you say anything I was trying to yell at you that someone opened the door for me and you won't believe who it was.

Tyler Axe: you're welcome fuck face. I just saved your friends ass, but I guess I almost killed yours I would've been fine with that actually. I decided to show up because I wanted to give those two assholes a taste of my fists.

Alex just looks at Tyler and Punches him straight in the nose. He bent down and looked at Tyler.

You almost killed me and you're okay with that?! I knew you were an asshole but I didn't know you would be okay with fucking killing someone you son of a bitch. You're not coming with us, We don't have an extra bow anyways.

Listen asshole I didn't come here to take your shit! I came here to fuck those two armored guys up! I don't have to go with you, I already know where they are heading in the morning anyways! So fuck you Alex!

Alex Tackles Tyler back down to the ground and they both started to brawl rolling each other onto their back and throwing punches. Oliver and Chris then pull them apart.

Fuck you! Go rot in the sewers in a pool of shit you son of a bitch!

Oh you're funny! You Fucking Cock sucking Cunt!

wow wow wow! with the language you two. now Chris please help Tyler back to his room and me and Alex will go back to the room, meet us there when you've handled Tyler.

Will do.

Alex and Oliver walk back to their room and sit down on the couch and wait for Chris.

You know you can't just do that. You have already gotten us enough attention. You punched the weapon store clerk in the face, you took a car that Tyreegis and Cordell stole and then you get into a public fight in front of at least a dozen people!

How do you know that Tyreegis and Cordell are back and I punched that guy in the face earlier?

Did you forget who I am? I'm you're twin brother...

To Be Continued

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post