Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Wax Museum and a Carnival?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-28-2022, 04:51 PM

The scene opens to a private jet pulling up to a private hangar at LAX. As the door opens and the staircase descends. We see HGH come through the door and down the stairs followed by Junior.  They make their way down the staircase as a limo pulls up and stops in front of them. The trunk on the limo opens as Junior waits to load the bags. After moments of waiting the luggage is stowed away in the trunk as Junior opens the door for HGH.  They enter the limo and it pulls away. While they are driving the feed changes to the inside of the car.

”Los Angeles, not home, but it sure feels like it. I could get used to this place Junior, maybe I’ll consider getting a place out here. You know a home away from home.”

”That would be swell, Mr. Hays, but maybe we can think about that on our next visit.”

”For once you’re using that brain of yours. Maybe that training episode with Franken-Fury did some good for you too. Who knew, but you’re absolutely right Junior. We have big things happening, come Savage. Saturday October 29th, yours truly gets a shot at the XWF Television championship. Honestly, it’s about goddamn time too. So, Junior, you're playing the part of Tommy while he’s away. I know a little about good ol’ Micheal Graves, but who the fuck is this other dude?”

”Isaiah King?”

”Yeah, that guy.”

”You’ve heard of him?”

”Nope, sure haven’t, and I don’t really care either. Let’s get one thing perfectly clear. Since I’ve been in this company I’ve always said that I am destined for gold and now. Now it’s time to put up or shut up, and I assure you I fully intend on putting up. Junior, do you know what kind of a match it is?”

”Triple threat”

”Holy shit, you really are learning. Alright let’s try this one. Who has a very good win percentage in triple threat matches?”

”You do.”

”Two in a row. You’re on fire.”

HGH pauses, as he reaches for a bottle of water and takes a drink.

”This isn’t going to be an ordinary triple threat match though. Micheal gets to name the stipulation. Now, I’ve watched Micheal for a little while and I’ve seen a little of his stuff. So it’s hard to tell what it’s going to be. I mean, no one really knows what goes through Micheal’s head, and sometimes I don’t even think MIcheal does. However, this is my first shot at gold and I’ll be damned if I let it slip through my fingers.”

”Aren’t you worried what the stipulation could be?”

HGH looks at Junior with a look of frustration on his face.

”Junior, did you not just hear anything I just said? Only a fool wouldn’t be worried about the stipulation. Micheal Graves gets to pick any stipulation he wants, and there isn't a god damned soul that could even know what he’s thinking.”

Before anyone could speak again. The limo stops in front of the Hollywood Wax Museum.

”Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to one of the most haunted places in Los Angeles, The Hollywood Wax Museum. I thought it only fitting since we are in the spooky season to make a little pit stop. You see they say there are some lingering spirits here and I thought, why not? What better place to try and do a little spooky ghost hunting right? Why not try and get some answers from the dead right?”

Junior gives HGH a puzzled look.

”How would a ghost hunt help in this match?”

”Fuck if I know! I just thought it would be some shits and giggles. You know, see if the dead actually have any answers for us. Who knows, we might hear from someone famous. Dead, but famous in their earthly life. Don’t you think that’d be fun?”

” Nnno…not really.”

By now the sun is setting. Just then another crew shows up. It’s none other than Zak Bagans and Aaron Goodwin of Ghost Adventures. HGH gives a smirk, because he has somehow managed to arrange this meeting. HGH walks up to them and greets them.

”I don’t do this often, but I would really like to thank you guys for doing this for me and the XWF fans. My name is Harmon Greyson Hays, HGH by the fans, but you can call me Harmon”

Zak: “Not a problem, thank you for the generous donation to my museum as well.”

”So, I understand you guys are pretty good at this stuff. So, what exactly am I about to get myself into?

Zak: “So what happens now is, we are gonna go inside. Then the owner is going to lock us inside of this wax museum until morning. While we are inside we are going to try and communicate with the spirits inside.”

”So let me get this straight? We are going inside in just a few minutes and we are going to be locked in with no way out until morning?

Zak: “That is correct. Now I will also say that there may be a little provoking going on inside there as well. Depending on the spirit, if one likes to be physical I may try to get it to do something to myself or one of us inside.”

HGH smirks. Junior, however, is standing behind Zack and begins shaking and shouting.

”NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! Fending off a monster that's one thing. Getting locked inside of a wax museum til morning…not only no, but FUCK NO!”

HGH bursts out into a maniacal laugh.

”Oh Junior? HGH still laughing, but suddenly stops.Thats cute that you actually thought you had a fucking choice. Not only are you going, but if there is any provocation taken place. That’s right you’re the target.”

Junior tries to run for the limo, but as he does the limo pulls away and he face plants on the sidewalk.

”Come on Junior, get up you’re embarrassing me. What? Did you honestly think that I would set something like this up and you would not be the bait. You should have known better.”

HGH picks Junior up, throws him over his shoulder and all four men enter the museum.

Zack: “Now, because this was a little short notice this isn’t going to be a normal investigation for us. Normally we would have two other guys with us and have an established base. So what’s going to happen is. Aaron and Junior, they are going to set up some cameras. They are what we call X cameras. Harmon and I will stay here and set up the monitors and make sure everything else is good to go. When they come back from setting up the cameras. We will split up into two groups, One will stay here and watch the monitors, while the other does their part of the investigation. If anything happens we can communicate through radio, we will then all meet up and review what happened and try to debunk it. Our goal for this investigation is to have the most authentic experience for the two of you.”

Everyone nods and they go their separate ways to get everything set up to begin.

After everything was set up. They all grab their equipment and begin.

Zak: “Ok, so, here’s how we’re going to do this Aaron and Junior. You guys are going to go to the second floor, while Harmon and I stay down here for a while. After about an hour or so we will meet back here and discuss the next part of the investigation.”

Everyone nods in agreement and they go their separate ways. The first shots we get are from Aaron's camera who is with Junior.

Aaron: “So Junior? Is this your first time doing a ghost hunting investigation?”

”Yeah.”

Junior is scared shitless at this point and they aren’t even ten minutes in.

Aaron: “Well, don’t worry man, I won’t let anything too bad happen to you.”

”Dude, you aren’t helping.”

Just then Aaron hears footsteps coming from in front of them.

Aaron: “Dude, did you hear that?”

Junior stops dead in his tracks.

”What the hell?”

Aaron: “I swear I just heard footsteps in front of us.”

”Dude you’re not funny. Knock it the fuck off?

Aaron then radios to Zack to see if they came upstairs unannounced. Camera switches to a shot of Zack and HGH walking through some of the exhibits. When Aaron comes through the radio.

Aaron: “Zack, are you guys upstairs?”

Zak: “No, we’ve barely made it through one of the exhibits.”

Aaron: “Dude, I swear I just heard footsteps, like you guys were upstairs with us.”

Zak: “No, we are still down stairs.”

Aaron acknowledges and they stop talking. Meanwhile the footage seen is now of Zack and HGH.

Zak: “So, Harmon, did you ever think you’d ever be doing something like this?”

”No, can’t say that I did. I kind of thought that it would be fun given the time of year.”

Zak: “I can get behind that. So what’s it like being a professional wrestler?”

”I mean, I get to beat people up for a living. So I guess there’s that.”

Zak: “I hear you have a big match coming up? How are you feeling going into that?”

”I mean, I feel really good about my chances in this match. It’s one that I thrive in. The only unknown is what the stipulation will be, but I guess I will find that out later. However, to me it really doesn’t matter, because I know that one way or another I will come out on top. I’ve been on a little streak lately as a singles competitor so I figured I might as well give it a shot.”

Zak“Interesting? Maybe we will catch the show while we are in town.”

”I don’t see why you wouldn’t? It’s gonna be a hell of a show.”

A knocking noise is heard.

Zak: “Did you hear that?”

”Yeah I heard it.”

The noise is easily debunked, after hearing the noise, Junior comes around the corner.

”What the hell are you doing?”

”I don’t want to be here and I really don’t get how this has anything to do with your match?”

”It doesn’t. This was just a stop along the way and I thought it would be fun.”

HGH looks over at Junior.

”Everything is all work, work, work. I thought we could have a little fun.”

”FUN! You call this fun? You can’t be serious. How the fuck is this fun?”

Junior, realizing what he had just done, immediately starts backing away from HGH.
”WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?”

HGH takes a swing but instead of hitting Junior, he takes out the camera and the feed goes black.

The next day:

The scene opens to HGH walking through a carnival. No name can be seen. He’s just casually walking around snacking on a bag of popcorn.

”Junior, isn’t this great? Walking around amongst the common people. It’s things like this that almost make me miss home. Almost! Junior, do you know why we are here?”

”Well, this is better than that pointless wax museum last night. So I’m guessing it has something to do with your upcoming match.”

”Right you are. I figure what better way to get into the spirit than at a carnival, and I have something planned.”

”For me?As long as it has nothing to do with any damn wax.”

”Of course not, why would it be for you?.”

”Mr. Hays.”

”There’s more to this place than you know.”

HGH and Junior are seen walking through the carnival. Stopping for just mere moments to see what there is to offer. They continue walking until they come across a tent. HGH is intrigued and walks closer. He disappears into the darkness and out of camera shot. Suddenly the feed cuts to the inside of the tent where there is a spot light in the center of a ring. Suddenly a shadow can be seen entering the spotlight and a man then appears in the spotlight. The camera zooms in, the man is HGH.

”You know, many people would say I don’t belong here. That I don’t deserve this opportunity that I have. Some would even go as far as to say what have you done? Well, to those people they haven’t been watching me have they? Now that I’m here, what am I going to do? It’s simple, really win. Why? No one expects it, the odd man out some would say.”

HGH pauses.

”Hearing those things, they don’t bother me. Actually, what it does is fuel me. To prove to every single person that I am ready for this challenge.”

HGH walks backwards and he grabs a steel chair. He opens it up, places it on the ground and takes a seat.

”Let’s take a look at this matchup shall we. Micheal Graves, the sickest son of a bitch we have ever seen. Then we have Isaiah King, self proclaimed royalty. Then you have me, HGH a guy that from day one has been busting his ass week in and week out. So am I afraid of either of these two. Not a snowball's chance in hell. You see fellas, here’s the scoop since I have been here, I’ve scratched, clawed and worked my way to the top. Am I there yet, this is where we find out. You see guys, I have nothing to lose, so what makes either of you think either of you have it easy? In my eyes, what is about to go down on Savage will be an all out war. I don’t care what stipulations are in place. What matters is that Saturday, three men enter and only one will walk out.”

”To you Mr. Graves, you have something that I want and that, well that is the Television Title you have around your waist. It’s true you do have the advantage of naming the stipulation, but I don’t care. As I’ve said, no matter what it is I plan on walking into Savage and taking that belt from you. When it comes to you Graves, I respect your sick twisted ass, but make no mistake I will run straight through you to get that belt.”

HGH pauses for a moment.

”Isaiah, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. How could I forget about someone saying they are royalty. That’s really cute, however instead of the what have you done spew. What are you willing to do? What lengths are you willing to go to achieve your goal? Personally, I don’t give a shit either way. You see, to me you’re just another obstacle in my way to gold. You may have earned your shot, but oh how sweet would it be for you to fall flat. Mr. KIng, if there’s one thing I know. You never count your money while sitting at the table. You sir, that’s what you’ve been doing. Who do you think you are? Babe Ruth? Charlie Nickles? Only one of them has successfully called their shot. So what makes you so special?”

HGH pauses again. He cracks his neck and looks angrily at the camera.

”No matter what the stipulation will be, no matter what the cost. I will see both of you at Savage.”

Scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like HGH's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-28-2022), Dick Powers (10-28-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-28-2022), Theo Pryce (11-05-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-28-2022)