Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Don't Need No Doctor!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-28-2022, 02:53 PM

UHH!?!

"My name is Micheal Graves and I am a prisoner."
[Image: footsteps.png]
"My captors; faceless men and women clad in white coats."
[Image: doc.jpg]
"They speak of me as if I'm not even in the room, as if I'm dead."
[Image: halo.gif]
"I ain't dead!
I'm just walking the Optimal Path."
[Image: champion.jpg]
"Step one complete. I captured the Television Championship, but I wanted the Universe, so I asked for help."
[Image: optimum.jpg]
"Who better to guide me down this path than the man who walked it in my own body?
[Image: neckbreak.jpg]
"I'll tell ya now, the Optimal Path hurts."
[Image: ekg.gif]
Truth be told, I expected as much. I saw what happened to THE Jessica Anderson, but I called anyway. She's weak; I can take the punishment. In fact, pain kinda turns me on. It's a thing."
[Image: smirk.gif]
"What's the prognosis, doc?"

"I'm afraid that even if he does wake from the coma, it's likely that he never walks again."

"Damn, and just when his career seemed to finally be on the upswing..."

"I suppose his big break turned out to be more than his body could handle!"

[Image: ekg2.gif]
"They share a chuckle at my expense.  

"I'm not upset by it."
"He's fuming, but still, it beats our prior experience."
[Image: experiments.jpg]
"Personality escaped those who made us into this..."

[Image: weapon-Gravy.jpg]
"Weapon,"

[Image: tool.jpg]
"For the low low price our sanity."
"There is a plus side, though...

[Image: ezgif-4-4e499518c2.gif]
"I heal up quick!"

For the first time since Mark Flynn brutally attacked him on Savage;

[Image: ezgif-5-f482e70de2.gif]

"Hey, fuckers! You thought that shit my boy Mark Flynn did took Gravy out of the TV title picture? Pffffft! Fuck no! Ain't nothing stopping me from defending this here TV belt!" Gravy points to the TV title strapped around his hospital gown and upside down.

That's right, we're coming to you live from some hospital in Vegas!

"Mark Flynn says that to walk the Optimal Path, you gotta get your ass kicked... A LOT! Or, uh... some shit like that! If I understood it all like that, I wouldn't have had to call the damned toll free number, would I!?! And hey, it's cool that Mark was willing to make the time for me. Obviously I'm a V.I.P. but some people don't always be wanting to recognize that shit till after I force'em. Not Mark Flynn though! He recognized right off that Gravy was already so up to his fucking eyeballs in twenty years worth of adversity and bullshit, that it was only a matter of time before he, or uh... I spun that shit around like a Dead or Alive album and flipped it into finally getting my paws on the Universe!"

"So naturally it only made sense for him to not only accept his forthcoming defeat, but work to make it as grand as fucking possible by quickening my pace down the Optimal Path!"

Gravy cracked his neck as he rubbed his shoulder with his right hand.

"Not gonna lie, the Optimal Path hurts, but not as bad as the pain I'm bringing to the two rook dorks challenging for MY TV title this week!"

"First you got that RJB, or no... HGH. The Anarchy Champion killer who conveniently forgets to bring up that time Ruby wiped the mat with his ass, uh... like two months ago, tops! He also conveniently forgets to mention how every. single. time. he steps his goofy ass off of Anarchy, he gets it handed to him. Why's that? Because despite his what, 3 victories over former Anarchy champions, he forgets to remember that he has 3 victories over former Anarchy champions. Like, who the fuck gives a shit? Unknown Soldiers rotting away on that brand, and HGH is tripping over his own dick."

"Pretty much described the entire roster over on that shit show, huh? Oh, we got brain bleeds and cavemen there too. Real quality! Yet because he gets a few wins over the dried up dingleberries hanging off of the ass of this company, this fucker thinks he's got a shot at taking this belt off of ME? It don't even matter that I missed my opportunity to name some punk ass, over the top, stacked in my favor, can't touch this, bullshit stipulation! I don't need Xtreme rules or and of the crazy shit I may have come up with on the fly to pop this kids head like a pimple!"

"Speaking of pimples and how they pop up outta nowhere, what in the fuck the Isaiah King Corporation, and who the fuck is this kid supposed to be acting like he's already won no sooner than the card was booked? I wake up to this shit? Fucker only stood a chance if I didn't wake up, and that's a fact, jack!"

"Though it almost happened! Saw the kids name and didn't know him, so of course I looked him up. Wish I hadn't. Lotta dipshitten going on with this kid and his people. For example, did you know this kid thinks champions should end fights dry!? What a fucking poser! If you ain't bloody as fuck at the end of a match, you ain't trying, fucker! Oh wait, you mean gassed, not wet, right? Well that's still fucking stupid, dummy! Go ahead and gas yourself up real good so Gravy can have his way skull fucking you out of your championship opportunity!"

"Not that I'd expect this punk to know the first thing about rasslin'! Fucker is greener than Human Growth Melvin, but at least he thinks that he's entertaining. My eyes ain't focused? Your shit focused on the wrong damn thing! Perfection is boring, batshit draws the eyes! Pokes them too!"

"Fucker's working a heavy bag trying to sell them "quick hands". Well, I know the rings look similar, but wrestling ain't boxing, and closed fist are illegal unless the match is contested under Xtreme rules, and oh... Darn... I forgot to name that stip, or ANY stip. Guess I did bullshit it in my favor, but only cause your a !"

"It ain't all sad news, boys. At least you get to take your ass whippings in the Main Event of Savage where we make that big money! Me more than you, cause jerkers just don't earn as much as the guy going in for full penetration!"

Actual footage of Gravy leaving the hospital shortly after that promo!

[Image: ezgif-1-c8b5f31166.gif]

"Slay you fuckers soon!"

:D

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Finn Kühn (10-28-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-28-2022), Theo Pryce (11-05-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-28-2022)