Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Of Greif
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-26-2022, 03:01 AM

[Tommy and JB are inside a room in Tommy’s many estates, where both men were drinking some big bottle of sprite in a red cup. They sat across from one another, just not saying much due to them having to deal with losses in their life, Tommy ended up finding out that his nephew Ziggy had committed suicide via hanging while JB’s long lost younger sister had been in a car accident that killed her and his two nieces in the process he recently been contacting after twenty years of no contacting. They couldn’t look at one another, until Tommy read an email from Vinny of them coming back to Anarchy at the ECW arena.]

T: Hey JB, i just read that me and you are back on the cards next week from now. Do think you are ready to come back to Anarchy?

JB: I guess so man, it’s just been so fuckin hard to deal with all my fam shit, I never even had the moment to see my two nieces finish high school. 

T: Well me neither with my own nephew, his mom told me he dropped out and been living paycheck to paycheck until he wrote that note that he couldn’t take living no more…. FUCK man, this hurts.

JB: Man, that does fuckin hurt my dude… I know he was a good son to your sister and to you as his uncle… I still remember you showing a picture of you and him when you both went fishing in those Texas waters. He even told you that he wanted to meet me and Reggie, he wanted to be a wrestler like you.

[T then put his phone down, and he started to shed a tear over knowing that he wasn’t too deeply invested into him as he wished he could. Then JB phone rings, and he answer from Reggie which he put on his speaker phone. Then both men start hearing Reggie cry on the other line.]

JB: Yoooo man... what’s going on?

Reggie: Y’all know my baby mother right? 

JB: Yeah, what’s going on with her?

Reggie: My daughter found her in the bed, mouth open, not responsive… she told me that she found out that she overdosed on herion behind her back. When her grandma called 911, they couldn’t save her so they pronounced her dead. Then last two weeks, Hector was one of the victims who were shot up in this nightclub that hosted drag night… everything sucks man.

T: Well Reggie, join the club of grievances… this is a time where all three of us are just fuckin broken and miserable with our own losses in our life. Look, Reggie whenever you have the chance come out to my spot so we can all circle jerk our grief away. 

[Then there was a half hearted laugh among the three of them, then Reggie hangs up the phone. Then we see Tommy getting up from the chair, and JB getting up as well and they hug one another with tears in their eyes. Then they pull out some toilet paper to wipe their tears, then they contemplate to cut a promo. About fifteen minutes later, they sit on two folding chairs with a XWF logo flag behind them.]

T: Man, now we gotta to that ECW arena take on some fake ass island boys from Madness. I guess they need that rub from us, even if we are mourning in our losses, to be honest with you JB… I don’t give a fuck bout them boys. Do you?

JB: Who says I did? You think I care about some two wannabe thugs or pretending cash money people?…. Vinny’s lucky they don’t get they necks broken by me or you. They aren’t on our fuckin level, even if we aren’t in our best mode since Relentless last couple of months. 

T: Exactly, Cash App and Sea Munky wish they could be us. Twins or not, they aren’t able to handle being a real fucking team at all. They are pretty much just smoke and mirrors of being thugs or real G’s in the company, even if Vinny said to fuck us over then we still remain the strongest pillars of the company team. Unfortunately we couldn’t ransack the Gemini Madness tag belts, but taking out these twins are our own best option.

JB: Who said it had to be the only option? We can stomp these two Vinny co singed acts back to Madness in a fuckin… bodybag… of some sort when we are finished with them. We could even fuck up the program if we wanted too, but we don’t do that outta respect for Vinny’s prototype of a C show. Look Cash App and Sea Munky don’t know what is coming out from either of us in that ECW area next Thursday from now. They finna find out what it means to be having a party of grief.

T: Oh most def they will JB, they will know what it means to feel those losses harder then they failed record deal, failed sponsorships, even failed relationships among the rest. While we might not be the Midnight Dolls in terms of merch and marketability, we are able to know that we might suck but not as sucky they are compared to us. At this point, lets just go to that ECW arena in Philly and do it for over our lost love ones. Let not care about wins and losses, and focus on just beating they and others asses for now on.

JB: You got that right T, its time to just lay out these busta ass teams and show them we don’t need too worried about match ratings and all that. We off that shit!

[Then the scene simply fades to black, nothin more to that.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-26-2022)