Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Promo 2
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2013, 07:02 PM

The scene opens up to a dark room with a dim light. Under the light is a man sitting in a chair. The chair is faced away from the camera. Out of no where he begins screaming in pain. You can tell he is tied at his wrists and ankles to the chair because he couldn't move. Then you hear a door slam and Jacob Lewis walks in and kicks at the back of the chair.

Jacob- Shut the fuck up! We don't need you making all that noise back here. I'm going to give you a chance to get yourself together and keep quiet. Okay, 1-2-3.

The man starts to remain calm but almost starts yelling until Jacob strikes the man and then pulls out a roll of duct tape and tapes the mans mouth shut. Matt Lennox then walks into the room and looks at the man and then Jacob.

Matt- Why is there tape across his mouth?

Jacob- You couldn't hear him screaming?!

Matt- No, you know these walls block out a lot of sound.

Jacob- Well I got tired of hearing him shouting.

Matt- Anyways, I believe it's time to show him "the light"

Matt turns on the light revealing a board. And a podium to the side of the board. Jack Killborn enters the room with two chairs and sets them on either side of the man in the chair. Jacob and Jack take their seats as the unknown man begins to wiggle around. Matt then takes out a sharpie and writes on the board. "The Incredible Way, Is The Right Way".

Matt- Now we all have people in our lives that are meaningless, wastes of air. Those people are not like us, they have yet to find the incredible way. You my friend have been chosen by myself, Jack and Jacob to join us on our quest to turn the XWF from losers, to winners. We've decided to pick you for our next member because we felt you have yet to reach your fullest potential. We have seen what you have done here so far and we really like what we've seen. Jack Killborn, would you like to state anything?

Jack- No sir.

Matt- Very well, Jacob! How about you?

Jacob gets up and makes his way to the podium as Matt takes his seat next to the unknown man.

Jacob- Since I joined XWF, I have seen nothing but ungrateful pieces of shit run around this company. They do nothing but kiss up to people like Shane , Paul Heyman and John Madison. I don't stand for the art of kissing ass and I believe that that is all this company does. We the incredible people are here to take a stand! We refuse to now down to the likes of the upper management! There are people in this company who don't understand what it is to be incredible and with the help of you my friend, we can reach the top of XWF. That will be all.

Matt- Thank you Jacob, now I know what you are thinking. This is nothing but a cult. We are nothing like a cult, a cult is a bunch of morons who in the end up killing themselves or some shit. We the incredible people never die. The management hates groups like us, they look at us like we are a virus. Well we sure aren't a virus, we are a disease. The difference is, viruses eventually go away but a disease is almost impossible to cure. Most individuals view us as just another faction such as the NWO or DX. But lets take a step back to what I said previously, where are they now? Some of the douche bags are sitting around on their fat asses watching tv. This Saturday at Leap of Faith we take out first step at gold when we concur the XWF tag team championships from that merry band of losers the crimson knights. And you sir, you are going to help us.

The camera shows the front of the chair but you can only see the shadowy outlining of the man sitting in the chair. He begins making noises and moving around.

Matt- Jacob, pipe him down a bit would you.

Jacob stands up and strikes the man in the gut. The man stops moving around. As Jacob takes his seat.

Matt- The XWF fears us gentlemen. Paul Heyman doesn't know what to do with people like us. Shane can't stop us either. From the sounds that Eli James is making, he may act like this is all just a large joke but deep down he fears us! He and his partner know they are facing greatness. All I know is, this Saturday the XWF and all the people with watching will finally get to see the The Incredible People in action. The people of Shittsburg will witness history, they will be able to tell their children and their grand children they witnessed the night that the incredible people began their take over the XWF.

Matt steps away from the podium and pulls a tv over in front of the chair and pops a tape in the VCR. Jacob and Jack step away. The tape begins to just show and flash over and over again with a man saying The Incredible Way, Is The Right Way. The scene fades out with the man screaming with the tape on his mouth.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post