Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back To The Roots
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-19-2022, 10:52 PM

~The Following Presentation Was Filmed Entirely En Español. Closed Captioning has Been Provided In English For The Gringos & The Hard of Hearing~

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 

The camera opens in on a shot of a car 'vrooming' down a rural stretch dirt road. As the camera angle gets closer and closer we can see that the vehicle kicking up so much dust is none other than a red, white, and green ferrari on lifted rims! Wonder who's car that is.....

(but just remember: the ferrari 'vroomed' en español)

As the tricolored ferrari continues racing down the road the driver rolls down all the passenger windows so she can feel the wind roaring through her hair. As the camera gets closer to the multicolored ferrari we can see that the driver is the one and only Latina Submission Machina. We can only see the half of her face that is painted up like a festive sugar skull, but you know full and damn well the other side of her face is unpainted just like always. Her ferrari starts to slow down as it approaches a random wrestling dojo built out in the middle of a Mexican desert. 

LSM pulls off to a lot along the side of the road before parking the car and killing the ignition. The multi-time champion opens the driver's door and saunters out of the supped up sportscar with a clear determination in her step. She approaches the dojo nonchalantly, like someone who knows she deserves to be here, at La Gran Academia de Lucha Libre. You know that's what this impressive facility is called because LSM walks past a sign that says so! She also walks past an impressively tall flagpole with a Mexican flag waving proudly atop it. She looks up at the Eagle on the flag and blows a kiss to it.

LSM walks up to the grand doors of the dojo and pushes them in without knocking, like she was walking into her family home. As the doors swing wide open the camera pans around to showcase all the nifty features of the dojo's main rec room. We see a whole bunch of wrestling rings, like twelve of them, all spaced out around this facility. We see huge television screens mounted on the walls, showing short clips of techniques for students to follow. Hanging from the rafters we see names and dates, presumably documenting the many world champions this academy has produced. This dojo place didn't look quite this big from the outside....

LSM stands in the entryway of the academy, just taking it all in. Even though it felt like she had been here a million times before, in truth, this was the first time she had ever set foot in the prestigious La Gran Academia de Lucha Libre. Only Mexico's finest professional wrestlers were allowed to train here, and in fact, every Mexican world champion from any federation ever had most definitely been inside of these four walls. LSM hadn't quite won a world title yet, but she near her career was already as impressive as any.

"Who the hell are you?"

LSM blinked in shock as she looked at the tiny old man who had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. He walked with a cane that was as tall as he was, and he had more wrinkles on his face than Unknown Soldier had rape accusations- which is to say, a whole helluva lot. This old man looked irate and ornery, like he was confronting someone who didn't belong in his dojo.

"I'm Latina Submission Machina, or El-Es-Em for short! You've probably heard of me, I'm a two-time XWF Anarchy Champion, a former X-treme champion, a fo-"

"Never heard of you, we're invite only, now run along little mi-."

The old man was just about set to to throw LSM's ass to the curb, when he suddenly caught sight of the pentagram necklace hanging off of LSM's neck. He takes a few steps back before staring up at her with heated suspicion. 

"That necklace....where'd you get it?"

LSM grabs the pentagram necklace that Unknown Soldier had gifted to her before War Games. 

"A close family friend gave it to me."

"Close friend? That pentagram is accursed! That's a relic of deception, trickery, and defeat! Whoever wears that necklace is cursed within the squared circle! We would never allow someone with such poor judgement into our esteemed academy! 

GOOD DAY MA'AM!"

The old man pushes LSM out of the dojo with one hand. 

"But wait-"

"I SAID GOOD DAY!

TO YOU AND YOUR ACCURSED JEWELRY!"

The exceedingly superstitious old man slammed the door shut in her face. LSM rips the necklace off and starts walking back to her car. 

"Cursed? Would that piece of shit really give me a cursed necklace? He's just the type of evil lowlife that would! That explain why I've been losing so much lately! Ugh. I'll never get into the academy if I keep letting people treat me like this!"

LSM threw the pentagram necklace to the ground and stomped on it. 

"I carried his dusty culo through War Games, and this is how he repays me? His career was in the gutter before I drafted him, and now.....I'm going to leave him lying in the gutter again! He's a gutter trash wrestler that can't compete with my technique and my skillset, let alone my athleticism and agility. His career is on the decline and mine is quickly rising, that's why I was HIS Captain- not the other way around. 

That Satanic prick seemingly sought to offload his bad karma onto me, and now- he's going to pay for that. I know all about this Soldier, I know every dirty trick in his book now: and he'll never get a fast one over on me again!"

LSM shakes her head in a rage as she hops back into the car that her short reign as the X-treme champion bought her.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-20-2022)