Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday beatings
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-19-2022, 08:11 PM

It had been a while since anyone had heard from Lord Raab. Still, he was back in a refined style, especially since Henry repeatedly told Lord Raab that he had to focus and put more work into winning a title shot, something he hadn't cared about. Until he noticed it was a title tournament and a particular opponent was waiting in the wings for him. So for today, because of that, and it was his birthday when he fights tomorrow, he already laid out slime on the ground in an alleyway in

Lord Raab: "How wonderful I get to give someone beatings on the night of my birthday to someone I always hated from the pit of my gut, Ruby. I never liked or respected you because you're just as fake as they came. How can you be a professional wrestler, and a good one at that and have no fucking killer instinct inside of you? How could you not see that Sarah Lacklan was a horrible bitch, and you somehow decided to be friends with that cunt that everyone is glad she's gone?"

That was the one thing that pissed off Lord Raab, mainly when his twin brother was concerned. Lord Raab knew why his twin brother had utterly lost the plot.

Lord Raab: "If you had any respect for my twin brother, you would have the guts to say she was a fucking cunt with the shit she said, but people like you are like, oh, it's how she usually is. Fuck you. You've won the Anarchy title, but you've been lucky. I will not be friendly towards you because the crimes you save are all fake. There's nothing realistic about being a superhero because everyone has their piece-of-shit moments, and I've explained one of those about you. Siding and agreeing with Sarah made you a piece of shit."

Raab could never get Sarah out of his mind, and Henry had to tap Lord Raab's shoulder not to forget the thing he had neglected in his time as an XWF wrestler. Raab nodded as it was his birthday today, and although he didn't care for winning titles, he had to at this stage of his career as Henry put the barrels on fire.

Lord Raab: "So this is a title contention match for the Anarchy title. Ironically, our last match was for that belt, and I didn't care about it much back then because it wasn't my focus. I have no choice but to focus on it, especially since I preferred to give Jason Cashe my birthday beatings. Still, you're second best for that, considering the hell you're going to be put through because I'm so fucking toxic that I will have no problems beating you with an inch of your body still intact at this point. After all, the shot for the title is on the line. I'm sorry, I only care for the title now because everything about you is fake."

Raab spits on the ground where the slime is as the green barrels light fire. Raab and Henry laugh about how things are settling into place.

Lord Raab: "Who hasn't beaten Unknown Solider as of late? Even I did, and nobody expected it. The difference was it was on my home turf of Extreme Rules. I mean, you've already bitched about Jason Cashe's shenanigans. That's how he is, and I'm disappointed in how much you treated him like shit in the match. Another sign of you being a piece of shit. You only save people when it fucking suits you, and I bet you will completely forget about us having a match already. Too busy fantasising about saving the world in your stupid yellow outfit costume."

She repulsed Raab, and Henry winked at Lord Raab to give him a little reminder not to get off topic as the slime slid farther now.

Lord Raab: "I know there are opponents like Jason Cashe, that rich prick of HGH, Xavier, who I've never encountered. Unknown Soldier who I've beaten before. Your stupid boyfriend Centurion and Latina for this title tournament, but I know what this means; I have to care about winning titles more, and I will when Jason Cashe is that fuel for motivation, and if I got to go through him, it would make my fucking day. You don't have hunger or motivation for this. You're the weakest bitch in this entire tournament. Even that Latina girl had more strength to hate my guts than you ever do because you're fake, and you'll likely cry about what a fucking bully I am. All superheroes cry like a bunch of bitches when villains do or say mean things to them."

Flames grew a lot bigger than usual, mostly because Henry, as a part of Lord Raab's birthday, got him powerful matches, amongst other things that Henry may have gotten Lord Raab.

Lord Raab: "Even your nickname of banana lime is fucking stupid and makes no utter sense, much like the yellow Ruby, which doesn't exist as far as I recall. I'll gladly give you the birthday beatings you well and truly need from someone who's a monster in the ring, someone who's so unpredictable that you aren't going to come close to beating me this time around. You will get truly fucked by me, and there'll be nothing you can do about it other than blaming yourself for getting close to Sarah and being best buddies with her."

There was only a short amount of time left as Henry tossed Lord Raab a bottle of water. He drinks from it and puts the cap back on the lid.

Lord Raab: "Me being focused on winning on my birthday and the title only puts you in danger right now, and I still got so much anger left to take out on you, and you won't get up from the damage I'll do to your ass. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-20-2022)