Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 10:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Chances
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-19-2022, 07:13 PM

“The Hardest worker in the room.”

Xavier Lux says at the XWF drone assigned to film his every move this week. He steps out from a calm river, wearing nothing but shorts, after going for a swim on this nice sunny day here in the north of Dallas, Texas. In the background you see a ranch that many may be familiar with, just not in Xavier’s promos. The ranch belongs to the Supercontinental Champion, Peter Vaughn and he has kindly let Xavier stay here a few days to clear his head, sober up and get ready for what promises to be a busy couple of weeks for the man with venom in his veins.

That’s what Bama called you, Harmon Grayson Hays, in your last Anarchy match after you ‘defeated’ some Frankenstein looking monster.

He makes his way over to a nearby bench where he has the rest of his clothes, a towel and a jar of unbranded moonshine waiting, half empty. So, we can skip the sobering up part for now, I guess.

“Franken-Fury” if I’m not mistaken. A little early for Halloween, don’t you think? But whatever. I’m not sure what to make of that match, or what to make of you HGH. How can you be the hardest worker in the room when you are goofing off and playing Tales from the Crypt or worst, Goosebumps? How can you be the hardest worker in the room when you aren’t facing real competition that is pushing you to the limit, or more importantly, to the Anarchy championship?

He dries himself and puts his clothes back on before sitting on the bench, taking in the scenery, and then opening the jar of moonshine. He takes a whiff, smiles, and drinks a generous amount.

You might just be Vinnie Lane’s cup of tea, or jar of moonshine, heh, you know, the goofy, funny or just downright weird side of wrestling but I ain’t about any of that shit. Specially not now, when I have been given a second chance at the Anarchy championship.

He pauses, thinking of what might have been, him as the Anarchy champion. He then thinks to a few days before that, when he could also have been the Television champion. He shakes off all the dark thoughts starting to fill his mind.

True enough, this time I don’t get a direct shot at the title, I would have loved nothing more than to take a crack at that neanderthal of champion we got now. How in the hell-

He stops himself.

You know what? Never mind, it’s not even worth stressing over it. Afterall, Mastermind is getting a rematch on the same night I fight HGH, so for all we know he can regain it and I get a shot a revenge. Man, I would love nothing more, even when I got a small taste of satisfaction by taking out his crew so he couldn’t use them in his match vs. Edward and thus losing the title. I still want to get my hands on him and make him bleed.

He sighs.

It’s fine, I’ll play ball, Mastermind got one over me and now I must work for another shot, and it all starts with you, HGH. Bring me everything you got wrestling wise, leave all the goofiness aside. Leave the obsession you seem to have with Fury and all your Halloween lure and tricks… For one night only, focus on me, the one that has been placed in front of you to find out which one of us deserves to move on in this tournament. I want you to come at your best, cleared and focused, that way when I pin you, there isn’t a doubt in anyone’s mind, that I am that one that deserves to move on. You see HGH, wrestlers like you are a decease, and the Anarchy roster seems to be filled with the likes of you. But I have The Cure, and when I deliver it on Thursday, when I drive your skull right into the mat, I would have helped this brand get healthier, and when I am champion, Anarchy will be at the healthiest it has ever been.

He grabs the towel and what’s left of the moonshine and stands up, almost ready to head back.

When I get past you HGH, I know things will only get harder. I will have to worry about facing the likes of another acronym of a wrestler in LSM, an ‘unknown’ soldier, Ruby who I got a receipt for, I haven’t forgotten when and how she beat me. There is some ‘lord’ called Raab, don’t know squat about him but there is also a true legend of the XWF in Centurion and one of the men I’ve been wanting a crack at for a while now, Jason Cashe.

Yeah, earning this title shot is not going to be easy at all, many great wrestlers but I am willing to do the work and while I know Bama’s words aren’t worth a damn thing, I would love nothing more than to prove him wrong, make him eat his words this Thursday when I out-work the hardest worker in the room.

Xavier waves the drone off and heads back to the ranch, which sits in a large acreage of land that Vaughn purchased a while back... He makes his way over to the guest house, which is one of two buildings Peter added next to the main ranch and just the perfect place to just getaway. Xavier steps up to the porch and then sits on a rocking chair placed right by the door and takes his boots off before opening the jar, ready to finish the moonshine when he gets a text. He looks at his phone and it’s from Vaughn.

Quote:Just saw your promo, knew I should have searched you when you arrived...

Xavier just laughs, then finishes the rest of the moonshine before replying.

Quote:I’ll start tomorrow, Pete, promise… Maybe.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 1000 via wordcounter.net

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion