Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Darkness Begins
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2022, 06:39 PM

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Genesis 1:1-3

//////////////////////////////////

I’m standing outside of Allstate Arena in Chicago, the site for this week’s episode of Anarchy… but is it really Chicago? Nah, just some cheap ass suburb outside of the city called Rosemont, this arena ain’t even the biggest one around the city limits… Vinnie Lane is really cutting corners with his budget for booking venues, I guess. But that’s not the most important thing right now - I’m giving my back to you wearing a black sweatshirt with the hood pulled over my head, as I stare at the arena with its marquee flashing thru some of their upcoming events.

For as long as I can remember, all I ever wanted in life was to see my name in bright lights on a big marquee like this one. When you grow up in the hood, people look at you like you have eight heads anytime you mention having any aspirations for making it big and getting the fuck out of that miserable place. The morale is in the shits so bad that people go as far as to recommend not even having any dreams at all, because dreams are for idiots who walk around with their head in the clouds.

I made it out and I’m one of the few who can say that without having to be carried out of there by a coroner or handcuffs on my wrists. Yet despite all of this positivity, I continued to walk around in this business like there was a dark cloud following me every step of the way. And every time I felt that cloud creeping a little closer than usual, I would just push it away, bury those feelings of insecurity deep down inside of me. It worked for me all my life when it came to personal pain like family dying, friends betraying me, teachers being overbearing pricks, girls pretending to be nice to me before kicking me to the side for some jock that eventually got thrown out of school for drugs and being a general douche bag.

I continued burying every negative thing around me, no matter how small or big it was, living my life with a facade that everything was just fine all the time. But after doing that for so long, even the strongest of wills can only bend so much until it finally reaches a breaking point. And once someone reaches that, it’s up to them whether they ask for the necessary help… or the bend turns into a break.

Last week, I was booked in a tag team match for Saturday Night Savage with Jenny Myst, the team captain from my War Games match a couple months ago. I knew from the jump that I was going to be in for a very interesting week, to say the least. But never, NEVER in my WILDEST DREAMS…

I slowly turn and get my body to face the camera with my head bowed down. My arms slowly come up from my sides, grab both sides of the hood with my hands, slowly revealing my new face…

[Image: s-l500.jpg]

Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst thought it was time for me to be broken, both figuratively and literally. First they bound my hands together, taped my mouth shut and drove me into the middle of the Las Vegas desert… that tape eventually being ripped off and the barrel of a shotgun SHOVED IN MY MOUTH!! That wasn’t the first time I’ve had a gun pointed at me, but it’s a whole different ballgame having it set up where death is a hundred percent certainty if that trigger gets pulled, because it’s impossible to fuck up a murder when the gun is inside a dude’s mouth. You may think my life was spared in that moment when the shotgun was pulled back out, but my soul was finally broken. And now, despite helping Jenny win our tag match last weekend, all I’ve got to show for it… IS A FUCKING BROKEN FACE!!

But hey, don’t think I’ve forgotten about why I’m here on the outskirts of Chicago - I gotta deal with some dude named Erik inside a ring with more Singapore Canes than even I might know what to do with. I’m very familiar with where you call home now, Glens Falls… upstate New York, a place that only seems to be relevant when high school boys are playing for basketball championships and nothing else. It’s not exactly a place known for breeding world class wrestling talent, but originally being from Poland makes up for your terrible choice in where to live.

Everybody in the XWF can forget about trying to figure out if I’ve reached the point of no return, because I’ve flown past that by now… I’ve slowly grown to embrace the darkness that has always lived inside of me, but was trapped by a fake tough exterior I tried to show for way too long. This week on Anarchy, Erik is going to be the first in a long line of victims that are going to be left in the wake of this new and improved version of Elijah Martin, someone who won’t stop until I get what I want. Good night Erik - see you in your nightmares!

Edit Hate Post Like Post