Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride Though Heaven And Hell
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-19-2022, 04:51 PM

We open up outside of some old, run down buildings. The area looks like it's an old abandoned Soviet town, with metal and brick buildings sitting in ruins and moss covering old cobblestone walkways. Out from the shadows of a brick archway steps Centurion, wrapped up in an overcoat.

"Welcome to The Hunger Games….

…Kinda."

The camera pans back a bit further and reveals a camera crew, as well as various people walking around. The location isn't actually a Soviet town, but rather The Goat Farm in Georgia, a performing arts center and location for various movies and shows.

"This area has been the backdrop for a lot of dramatic scenes. Think Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, among other things. And you can see why - this old, post apocalyptic vibe is perfect for any event where the stakes are raised. It's an atmosphere of desperation that really lets the viewer know just how impossible the situation is. 

Honestly…it's where the next few weeks of Anarchy should be held."

Centurion smiles as he turns around to face one of the brick buildings. He points to one of the shattered windows towards the top.

"I could see someone doing a dive through there."

Centurion turns back around and faces the camera once more.

"A war has broken out on Anarchy - one of survival. Ever since Edward walked away with the Anarchy Title, a free for all broke out to determine who it would be that would take the title off of him. Some of the members of the roster separated themselves from the others, but there has been no real true heir to the throne. Except…

I've already done everything I've needed to do to show that I should be the number one contender. I beat Unknown Soldier, who is in this tournament. I beat LSM several times. I won the cage match two weeks ago that included Jason Cashe. So, what's the point of this fucking tournament?

Vinnie, I'm starting to get the impression that you don't like me."

Centurion chuckles.

"But hey, all of this is going to sound like sour grapes. If Vinnie and whoever else is backstage wants there to be a tournament to crown the number one contender, then I'll saddle up and take part in this war. 

Let it be known, however, that while this tournament begins with the idea that "anyone could become champion", understand that not all talents are created equal. Of the eight people in this tournament, only three actually have a legitimate shot at winning.

And two of them are facing each other this week.

We will discuss the third competitor - a certain yellow and green superhero - at another time. The fact that Vinnie decided to put Jason Cashe and I together in the first round tells me that he either doesn't want either of us to become champion, or he severely overestimates the talent of one of the competitors in this tournament. Either way, Vinnie Lane is a God damn fool."

Centurion stops for a second and looks down at the ground. He rubs his chin, then looks back up at the camera.

"You know, I'm starting to understand why Vinnie might not like me.

So, let's talk about Jason Cashe. I am of two separate minds when it comes to Mr. Cashe. The first is that he's a tough competitor. He's very skilled, and can take a beating better than anyone. By all accounts, one of the most solid wrestlers the XWF has on their roster.

And yet, he always seems to underachieve, and I think I know why.

I had an observation when it comes to Jason Cashe. It dates back a ways, but it really became apparent in the aftermath of Relentless. As you all know, Jason Cashe ended Relentless covered in shit. I don't bring that up to mock Jason - in this business, shit - literally - happens. If you're going to brawl near a cart of horse kaka, you have to accept the possibility that you may be covered in it at the end of the night.

But it's how Jason reacted to that event that made me question him. He just kind of shrugged it off. He chalked it up to it just being "one of those things". And hey, I know it's not good to mope or be humiliated by something like that, but you should show SOMETHING.

Then last Anarchy, with an opportunity to restake his claim at the title, he gets beat without being pinned or submitted. And after he just sort of shrugged and walked out of the arena that night, I figured out why Cashe is consistently not reaching up to his highest standards. 

It's because he doesn't give a fuck.

Centurion puts one finger up and pauses.

"Now, let me be clear. I'm not saying Jason Cashe isn't trying to win. He is. But he doesn't seem motivated to push himself beyond his talent level. Maybe it's because he already got a pat on the back by Theo Pryce that ensures he has a place in the XWF no matter what he does. Maybe it's because he only cares about hitting people, and the end result actually means nothing to him. Maybe he's already made enough money. Regardless of what it is, it's really clear that he doesn't have the hunger that drives him like it does so many others in this business. And that's a shame, because he's better than 90% of the fools on the roster right now. 

Oh well. If he's not going to step up and be the man he has the ability to be, then someone else needs to do it, and Jason Cashe needs to step aside and meet his…

FINAL FANTASY!!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-24-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (10-19-2022), Jason Cashe (10-19-2022)