Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2022, 04:01 PM

Digging the guts out of a blunt, Cashe was sitting at the edge of a couch, hovering over a coffee table in front of him. The TV was on and as the commercial that was airing came to an end, the catchphrase grabbed his attention. 

"Allstate Stands.." He grinned and looked up at the screen. It reminded him about his match and there was no time like the present to discuss it. He winks at the XWF Camera. "Yoooo! Let's put up exhibit A!" He says as an image appears on the screen.

[Image: GvHv0tv.png]

"Centurion, I've beaten you one on one while you were down in the dumps. Now I plan to beat you again when you are motivated by 200 wins and THIS time? I will do so and move back on track to get another shot at the Anarchy Championship! If you win, it is expected. If I lose, nobody is surprised. I didn't earn the last shot I had but I WILL earn the next one.. You have hype going for you and I have the opportunity to pull that rug out from under you."

Stuffing the blunt with ground up marijuana, Cashe begins to roll.

"I'm a low life depending on who you ask and LET me squat over you and I will GLADLY shit on your legacy. You can have the pats on your back to help keep your chin up, the praises from your peers so you don't fall into a sulking depression about your career.. Again, but I get in the ring like Rock Em, Sock Em and your chin up is a bullseye and I'm target seeking. So you better take some antidepressants because you will no DOUBT end up with a SAD finish come Chicago..

Lemme get that next picture.."

[Image: zFyHzXy.png]

Again, another image appears over the screen for the viewers at home. Cashe lets it sit for a moment before he dives in.

"It's amazing what a month can change. To start this year, I was doing GOOD! I was sitting on highs and looking down at the lows below me like I was truly riding clouds, while you? You've talked about seeing an end to your tunnel. It was then when I beat you and now you're on clouds dancing and I'm taking Ls like water on the Titanic. You lost to Goth but no sooner than you won that Cage match, you found your 200th win and that fire in you reignited. 

Maybe that's what I'm missing? Maybe I need to sulk and start speaking into existence that I might quit. It worked for Elijah Martin, he cried a bitch and said he would leave if he didn't beat you for the Anarchy Title and what happened? He won. You, same story. You have gotten these spurts of shine every time you start getting sad and depressed. 

I've quit ONCE in my entire career. Won't be a second until I am done for good and right now? I'm not even close to the finish line! I handle my struggles, ain't no quitter in me but the same can't be said about some of you.."

Tongue kissing the blunt to get it secured together, Cashe nods and adds. "Next picture please."

[Image: t7AM56h.png]

Laughing as he sees the words Tweeted by Centurion. "Kind of ironic isn't it? How people have these words of wisdom but have been seen letting it define them and dictate exactly what they say not to let it do. You ain't the only though Cent.. You're just the one in front of me at the moment. 

I don't dislike you, there is no beef between us. It's business. Other people really like you though! They want you to do great things and on paper, you are the most accomplished name in XWF that I have stepped in the ring with. Competing with you is exactly what I need right now! A name of great representation of what XWF is, was, has been and might always be. Where do I fit into that mold? Do I belong with the sensitive egos like Warstein, Chris Page, Atara, Thad and Betsy? 

GAWD, I HOPE NOT!"
Cashe pauses as the thought begins to torment and haunt his thoughts. Shaking off those nightmares, he continues. 

"Nah.. If anything, I belong with those who keep less of a filter about themselves. Those that often keep people on their toes and in tears. The Bastards of this environment if you will.. Yet in my own choice, I aligned with Theo Pryce. With Ned and Kido. I am the outsider of personality and alignment among them. I get no favoritism. I stand on my own two feet in that ring, sink or swim. I just don't cry, stomp my feet and end up with a blacked out twitter account because shit isn't going my way. I need no safe space to keep me invested. 

You won't see me in OCW or rebooting an old company or end up having kids to cover my shortcomings when shit gets too rough or I can't control my complete narrative. That's life, the curve balls and sometimes getting hit upside the head with a fast ball. You fall, you get up and grip the bat for another swing. Some of ya'll are just runners.."

Placing the blunt tip in between his lips, Cashe brings up a lighter, cupping it with one hand while sparking up a flame with the other, he gets the blunt lit. 

"You're concerned about a Legacy, cool. I'm concerned about having the self control to stop breaking your face after you go unconscious from these elbows.. We are not alike and I prefer it that way. You said you were motivated again, keep that same energy when I stand over you like an AllState commercial in the Allstate Arena with my hand raised and become 2-0 against you in matches where it is just 

YOU
Versus
ME

Legacy
Versus
Just Another Low Life.."

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-24-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (10-19-2022), Theo Pryce (10-19-2022)