Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venom
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2022, 02:38 PM

October 15th, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada T-Mobile Arena

The scene opens with HGH leaving the T-Mobile Arena. He seems to be hurrying off on his own. He looks furious, as he calls for Junior to get a car. Junior raises his hand and a taxi pulls up to them. Junior loads the bags then opens the back door for HGH. HGH stares at Junior for just a moment without uttering a word. He hesitates, but gets inside of the taxi as it speed away

Camera stops rolling.

October 17th, 2022
Buffalo, New York

The scene opens back up to HGH being back at Hays Manor. He walks down the hallway to the study. He turns the knob and enters, Junior is waiting for HGH as he enters the room.

”Mr. Hays, have you seen the lineup for Anarchy coming up?”

HGH stops in his tracks on his way to the bar.

”Junior, we haven’t even been back a full day yet. So what the hell?”

HGH stares a hole through Junior.

”Look, Junior, I’m going to walk over to the bar. I’m going to pr myself a drink, then I am going to walk over to my chair and my desk. Then and only THEN…will I hear what you have to say.”

HGH does exactly what he said he would do. After pouring himself a drink, he walks to the desk and has a seat.

”Now what is in store for me come this next Anarchy?”

”You’re booked in a match against “Venom” Xavier Lux.”

HGH stares at Junior. He’s twirling his wrist in circles, because he assumes there is more.

”Come on out with it, who else? How many other people are in this match? There’s always something.”

”It’s a tournament match, to determine the number one contender for the Anarchy Title.

”Well, that’s interesting. A number one contender’s tournament. JUNIOR! I’ve got some things to do. While I tend to my other matters, be in the gym when I call for you.

HGH takes his drink and chugs it. He slams the glass down and get up to leave. As he’s leaving we see him pull out his phone.

”HARMON! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?”

”I’m back at the manor. I figured after our match Saturday, I’d come home before my next match on Anarchy.”

”Next match? Harmon, what next match? We are supposed to be working with Franken-Fury, you know the team. 

”Right, the team. Look, Tommy, I’m all for it. However, I was just informed that it’s a part of a number one contender tournament.

”SHIT! How about this? You get ready for your match on Thursday, Then I’m gonna need all hands on deck with Jessica. Deal?”

”Let me get through this match and I’ll see what I can do. You know, for the team.

”Keep me in the loop kid, and I’ll be waiting to hear from you.”

Suddenly the call is dropped. HGH stares at his phone for just a few minutes before putting it into his pocket. He begins to walk towards the gym. HGH enters the gym and prepares to begin his work out, but he sees the camera and changes his plan.

”So, here we are. “Venom” Xavier Lux versus HGH in round one of a number one contender’s tournament. Isn’t that just swell? No matter, because at the end of the day we all know what is going to happen. All we are going to hear is… HGH doesn’t belong here. What has he done? What do I say to that? SIMPLE! Keep it going, the reason why I say that. The more you people think you can get under my skin and rattle me. Keep trying, all that will happen is just like most people that thought they had me figured out. They ended up laying on their backs or left in pools of their own blood.”

HGH pauses for a moment.

”You see, Mr. Lux, you may have had success elsewhere and man that’s great. In fact, that just means that on a technicality. You sir, are a former champion. With that being said, you are just another obstacle in my path to the gold. I want you to understand something Lux, I don’t give a damn what you have done elsewhere. To me, you’re just the next one in line to get steamrolled by me on my way to the top of Anarchy.”

"All I keep hearing is how good you are, but those may just be rumors. So don't think for one second this is going to be a walk in the park for you. You see, I fully intend on winning this whole damn thing. To have gold around my waist, that's the goal and you are standing in the way on my path to gold. I will stop at nothing to reach that goal. I could care less about what anyone else may think. At the end of the day when the dust settles and the bell rings. I will be the one standing over you in victory."

HGH stops, he glances over at Junior and yells for a water. Junior brings over the bottle and hands it to HGH. He takes a drink and continues.

”So, Xavier, if the rumors are to be true. Then this will be a hell of a match, however, don’t show up to Chicago with nothing but your best. When I beat you, I want no excuses as to why you didn’t pick up the win. I want you to fully grasp, that I will do whatever it takes to pick up this victory. I am sick and tired of waiting in the damn line for my shot. So, when you make it to the Allstate Arena, when you get into the locker room, take a long hard look in the mirror. Remember that look you have on your face, because when I am done with you on Anarchy. You will never be the same again!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-24-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (10-19-2022)