Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRANKEN-Stomp!
Tommy Slavino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-18-2022, 02:48 PM

"Come one, come all! Feast your eyes on the miracle of death cheated!" Tommy yelled from the sidewalk in front of Chicago Comics, where he had set up a makeshift meet and greet much like Lonely Virgil has been known to do. 

[Image: comic.jpg]

The tag match on Savage didn't go his way. Money was lost and now needed to be recouped. 

This was Tommy's idea. 

"Come have your picture taken with the first true supervillain of the XWF! Resurrected for YOUR enjoyment!!" Tommy pitched to the passersby, but none of them seemed very interested. 

"Fucking freakshow." A man muttered to himself as he walked past. Fury growled quietly as Tommy immediately gave chase.

"HEY! Just who in the Hell do you think you are!?" Tommy yelled as the man turned to face him. "That thing is an abomination of God, and someday you and that freak will have to stand before him!"

[Image: FRANKEN-ARRRGH.png]

The words may not have come out right, but the angry growl certainly garnered Tommy's attention and broke up the argument. The only problem was, it put even more judgmental eyes on Franken Fury. 

"Calm down! Calm down! Everything is fine, my pet!" Tommy said as he rubbed Fury's back in an effort to sooth the beast. 

"HEY! HEY! What's going on! Put him down!" An employee from the comic shop. He didn't seem too impressed with the scene transpiring outside of his shop.

Franken Fury was strangling Tommy, but she seemed lost in her rage until the comic shop guy yelled out! She dropped him, and Tommy doubled over coughing and gasping for air. 

"Hey buddy, there's no soliciting! You and the beauty queen need to scram!"

The continued disruption had drawn a pretty large crowd of gawkers, all pointing at Fury and whispering under their breath. 

( I won't describe what I must look like to them, but no matter how grotesque they may think me to be, I assure you that I'm worse. They only see a grotesque figure; )

"I'll have you know that THIS is the number one supervillain in the XWF, Miss Fury!" 

That tidbit seemed to have no effect on the comic book guy. "I don't care if she's Spider-Man, you gotta go, or I'm calling the cops and having you trespassed!"

(But I also have a depraved soul.)

"What the!?!"

Tommy and the Comic Book Guy turned towards the sound of Miss Fury's roar only to see a panicked crowd rushing towards them!

(They call me a monster.)

Fury was attacking the bystanders!

The Comic Book Guy dialed 9-11 as Tommy quickly gathered his things. In his rush, signed 8x10's scattered in the wind! No time to clean up! That's a tax write off now! Tommy took Fury by the arm. "TIME TO GO!" But Fury resisted and pulled away. Her eyes fixated on the man who had called her a freak show. 

"JESSICA, WAIT!!!"

But she didn't listen and tackled the man to the asphalt before drawing her fist back. He begged for mercy as any helpless animal would, but mercy is not something that a monster possesses! 

Fury swung her fist down with all of her might and it smashed into the asphalt beside the man's head, leaving a crater nearly the size of as Fury panted and snarled. 

(If they only knew...)

Tommy took her by the arm and dragged her away before she could cause any more damage.

"You're lucky she missed!" Tommy said as he hurriedly loaded everything, including Fury, into the car.

"Dean Wolf is not a nice guy, but my monster is a full fledged supervillain, who like many in her line of work, has cheated even death to be with us here today!"

"Dean Wolf is a former champion, but only of places that require a Google search to learn of! My monster is a former Anarchy champion, right here in the XWF! In fact, before her untimely demise, she was known as the Face of Anarchy!"

"Dean Wolf thinks that he's the only one looking to score the lion's share of the fight purse, but he hasn't considered the fact that BOB has a lot of rebuilding to do!"

"BOooOOB" Fury growls.

"Dean Wolf, you THINK that YOU'RE heartless!? You THINK that YOU'RE willing to get what you want by ANY MEANS? That's cute! Like a child in a Halloween costume, you are but a cheap imitation of what what you wish to be, and what you wish to be is my client!"

"Miss Fury, a woman that has lied, cheated, and murdered her way to the very top of this company and left a trail of broken lives and shattered dreams in her wake!"

"Now SHE returns from the dead to stand across from YOU in and there is but one question that you need to ask yourself, will your alleged "talent" be enough to withstand the unbridled undead Fury coming your way this Thursday when my Franken-creation invades Chi-Town and does to you as she would any obstacle between us and raising the capital to rebuild BOB!"

"BOoOB!"

Tommy yanks the chain attached to Fury's collar which stirs her up!

"That's right! BOB! And if you want to get it back, you must hurt the man in that window!" Tommy points!

He then releases the chain and Fury takes off running towards an apartment complex.

After a moment or two.

The comic book guy who ran them off earlier crashes through his third story window and collides with the roof of a parked car as Franken Fury pants and growls out of the window; Tommy faces the camera with a smug grin.

"A Wolf is only truly dangerous when running with the pack, but my creation is dangerous every-"

Smashing and screaming in the background.

"Single"

More people are being thrown from windows as Franken Fury smashes through wall after wall, invading ALL of the apartments some reason.

"Second!"

Fade on screams.
Edit Hate Post Like Post