Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDWARD HAVE SPONSORSHIP
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-17-2022, 01:48 PM

[Image: EDWARD.png]
𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓖𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓣

EDWARD and JUNIOR the Second (who was the first born BTW) were lost in Chicago.

We're treated to a montage of shots showing the two EDWARD'S carelessly wondering into sketchier and sketchier sides of town. 

Finally, it was dark, and the Hobo's were out, all but Micheal Graves, we heard he's dead after Savage. 

One of these dirty hobos decided to approach our EDWARD'S. He had one hand in his pocket and the other one smoking a cigarette. A tall slender white man with dark greased back hair and a scruffy salt and pepper beard. He walked with a limp that he tried to play off as a confident swagger. He looked old and tired, as though he'd seen some shit in his time and was just done with it all.

"Hey man, are you guys good?" He said, calling out to the EDWARD'S who turned to face him.

"EDWARD NOT GOOD, EDWARD STRONGEST!" EDWARD said as he double bicep flexed.

"You must be pretty damn strong, out walking around like that! What is that you're wearing anyway?"

"THIS!?" EDWARD asks as he pointed toward his loincloth. 

"Yeah, man. What the Hell is that, a cat or something?"

'NO, THIS HIDE OF SABRE MONSTER! EDWARD KILL SINGLE HANDEDLY AFTER GRUELING SIX MOON HUNT BACK ON ISLAND!" EDWARD then pointed towards JUNIOR THE SECOND'S loincloth. "BOY'S PROBABLY FROM SQUIRREL. EDWARD NOT SURE!"

JUNIOR THE SECOND stood by quietly because he was raised in olden times and understood that children, like women, were meant to be seen and not heard.

"That's wild. So, what's the deal with the get up? Wait, let me guess! Male strippers?"

"MALE WHAT?" EDWARD questioned with a furrowed brow. "EDWARD HUNTER, WARRIOR, AND WRESTLER! EDWARD NOT KNOW WHAT STIPER IS."

"Stripper, but nevermind, it doesn't matter. Wrestler's you say?"

"YES, EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR BACK ON ISLAND AND NOW EDWARD STRONGEST WRESTLER ON ANARCHY! BOY, SHOW HIM!"

The scruffy hobo cocked an eyebrow as JTS pulled the shiny gold belt out of his brown hide bag. "Really!? WOW! Small world! You know, I used to be a wrestler too!"

EDWARD tilted his head to the side as he examined this scrawny, dirty, tattooed to the gills, obvious drug addict. 

"YOU WERE WRESTLER!?"

"Yeah man, for a little while anyway."

"WHAT HAPPEN!?"

"I guess that I let all of my success go to my head. Before I knew it, I was bad mouthing my colleagues, my employer, and even the people whose job it was to make me look good in the media. Needless to say, I didn't make many friends, and when times turned tough, there was nobody there to catch me if I fell."

"SO WHAT HAPPEN, YOU FALL AND HURT LEG?" EDWARD asked, having noticed the obvious limp.

"Wha? Oh, no! I sucker punched one of the executives in the company and found myself blackballed from the business."

EDWARD looked really confused as to why someone might do such a thing. "HE SAY HE STRONGER THAN YOU?"

"No."

"HE TRY MAKE NOOK-NOOK WITH YOUR WOMAN?"

"My what? No! Women aren't property either man, you should knock it off with that ownership crap!"

EDWARD laughed deeply at that one. "YOU FUNNY! OBVIOUSLY TALK SKILLS NOT WHY YOU NOT WRESTLER NOW, SO WHY YOU NOT WRESTLER NOW?"

"Because I let the shiny go to my head. I thought it made me the best in the world, and untouchable, but in the end all it made me was an friendless asshole."

"HMMM..." EDWARD heard his words and gave them deep thought. "EDWARD NOT SO SURE. EDWARD THINK HAVING TITLE MAKE YOU BEST IN THE WORLD. THAT WHY EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR, BECAUSE HE TAKE SHINY FROM FORMER BEST. HAVING TITLE NOT MAKE YOU ASSHOLE, LOSING TITLE DID."

"Eh, maybe. So anyway, where are you two headed? Surely not anywhere around here!" He asked with a laugh.

"EDWARD TOLD TO GO TO BAKERY. SOME PLACE CALLED MINDY'S. XWF HAVE SPONSORSHIP!" 

"Hey, I know that place! They have the best muffins!"

"YOU SHOW EDWARD!?"

"Yeah, sure... If Edward agrees to buy me a muffin!"

Imagine his surprise when EDWARD and JTS arrived at Mindy's began smashing the place up! 

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"SPONSORSHIP WITH OTIS SPUNKMEYER!" EDWARD said as he smashed the front window with a trash can! "THEY BAKE STRONGEST MUFFINS!"

The broken down former "Best In The World" and current homeless drug addict tries to square up to EDWARD, but his MMA career says he is definitely no match for the STRONGEST WARRIOR, so no surprise that he ended up getting hurled 30 feet and through a muffin display!

Post chaos as Mindy's burns to the ground behind them, the two EDWARD's stand proud as they address the various news cameras!

"IS THIS REALLY ALL ANARCHY HAVE TO OFFER EDWARD!? MIND MAN AND MINDLESS MISFITS!?"

"MUFFIN SHOP AND MALNOURISHED WARRIOR PUT UP MORE OF A FIGHT THAN THIS GROUP AND NEITHER OF THEM FIGHT BACK, BUT NEITHER DO THIS GROUP EVEN WHEN TRY! MIND MAN NOT SMART!"

"Hiss... Plans are so dumb... Even a caveman could foil them..."

EDWARD glared at the hobo. 

"EDWARD NOT CAVEMAN! EDWARD BUILD NICE HUT FOR FAMILY BEFORE LEAVE ISLAND! IT HAVE ROOF AND EVERYTHING! BUILDING HOUSE FROM TREE TAKE MORE MIND POWER THAN MIND MAN SHOWN EDWARD AT ANY TIME. MIND MAN ONLY KNOW HOW TO HUNT IN GROUP, THAT WHY HE NOT STRONGER THAN EDWARD. EDWARD MASTER OF HUNTING ALONE, AND MUCH LIKE SABRE CAT WHO HIDE NOW COVER EDWARD'S MANHOOD, EDWARD GOING TO DO ONE THING HE NOT DO LAST TIME, FINISH HUNT AND PUT MIND MAN HEAD ON WALL OF HOUSE."

"EDWARD HAVE HOUSE!"

"EDWARD ALSO HAVE SHINY!"

"BECAUSE EDWARD STRONGEST WARRIOR!"

"NOW, EDWARD WANT CHALLENGE!"

"MIND MAN NOT CHALLENGE!"

"MIND MAN MIND BROKEN IF HE THINK HE EVER TAKING SHINY!"

"MIND MAN BODY WILL JOIN WHEN HE TRY!"

"BECAUSE BELT NOT MAKE EDWARD WEAK LIKE SOME!"

"Hey!"

"INSTEAD, EDWARD MAKE BELT STRONG!"

STRONGEST FADE OUT!

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2022), Finn Kühn (10-17-2022), Marf (10-17-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-17-2022), Unknown Soldier (10-18-2022)