Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Could use some oil in my training wheels
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-14-2022, 11:38 PM

1. A King's Address - Open Call
2. A Kingdom at Hand - vs Finn Kuhn Warfare
3. Who are you?  - vs Angelica Vaughn Savage
4. Striving to Perfection - Vs Gravy vs HGH Savage TV Title 1
5. Who I Am.  - vs Gravy vs HGH Savage TV Title 2
6. Weight on my shoulder - vs JM Jnr 1
7. Why do you fight? - vs Tommy Wish
8. Reduced expectations. - vs JM Jnr 2

Hey y'all!! Appreciate your feedback, gonna keep this thread as updated as I can with my ongoing RPs, glad to take feedback for any of them, please lemme know where I can improve - some honest brutality is always good. 

Reading through some of you guys' work has me very excited to go up against some of these names.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Mark Flynn (10-24-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-22-2022, 06:58 PM

Bump Smile

Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn (10-24-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-24-2022, 06:54 AM

Taking a look, one sec...

EDIT: Okay, finished reading.

Solid stuff. The Trash Talk is consistent in its messaging, which makes me feel like Isaiah is laser-focused on his goal. I also like the repetition of the 'I am an heir' point. In a world of an inflated egos, it's interesting to see a character who believes there time is approaching, but not here yet. I'm interested to see what role the Isaiah King Corporation plays in Isaiah's story going forward.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Dolly Waters (10-24-2022), Prince Adeyemi (10-24-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

10-25-2022, 09:09 AM

(10-24-2022, 06:54 AM)Mark Flynn Said: Taking a look, one sec...

EDIT: Okay, finished reading.

Solid stuff. The Trash Talk is consistent in its messaging, which makes me feel like Isaiah is laser-focused on his goal. I also like the repetition of the 'I am an heir' point. In a world of an inflated egos, it's interesting to see a character who believes there time is approaching, but not here yet. I'm interested to see what role the Isaiah King Corporation plays in Isaiah's story going forward.

Personally a big fan of Macho Man and Bray's work on the mic over the years, not sure if those inspirations are clear. Macho was always wonderful at repetition, and having a clear, consistent idea in his promos even if he was coked out of his mind. Bray has a slightly more eerie unpredictability about him, making you believe one thing all the way to the end of a promo or series of promos before you realise what his point really is. 

I think balancing the two out, being consistent while aloof enough to be entertaining throughout a promo is what I'm tying to master.
Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn (10-25-2022)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

11-12-2022, 04:18 AM

A quick ol' bump Smile Appreciate you guys' time!

Hate Post Like Post