Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Just Another Day in Vegas
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-14-2022, 07:10 PM

Jenny came out of the hardware store pushing a wheelbarrow. It was loaded to the brim with various supplies such as rope, duct tape, a shovel, sod grass, flower mulch, handcuffs and a shotgun (you can legally buy those in Nevada, though with her checkered mental health past she should not have been able to--oh capitalism!) and wiped her brow as she came out of the AC into the harsh Nevada heat. The outskirts of Vegas were like the vast plains of Tatooine, there wasn't another bi-pedal being to the horizon.

If you disappeared out here, you disappeared for good.

She stopped the wheelbarrow to pop the hatch of the Silverado 1500, grunting a bit as she lifted the wheelbarrow up and rolled it inside. She shut the tailgate and wiped her brow again before shuffling over to the passanger seat. Stepping up and hopping in, she exhaled audibly in relief as she felt the chilly AC blasting from the vents.

"Did you get everything?

She nodded, putting her face closer to the vent as she wig blew in the artificial breeze.

"We don't have time to fuck around we are literally hours from anywhere. If you forgot anything, you need to get it now."

"I got everything! Relax, killer."

She giggled, fixing her AC blown wig.

The truck shifts into gear and begins to roll down the dirt road towards the tan abyss. Jenny reaches over and turns on the radio.

"OHH! How ironic! It's our theme song!" she giggled again.

As the truck picks up speed, Jenny turns her head and smiles at the man in the drivers seat. With one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the shifter, Chris Chaos stared straight ahead through his polarized Oakley sunglasses. His mouth was a straight line on his face, his emotion was less than nothing. He really didn't have any remorse about what they were about to do.

She squirmed in her seat. It turned her on.

He turned his head ever so slightly upward, and looked in the review mirror. In the bench seat behind them sat Elijah Martin. His hands and feet were bound, and a piece of black duct tape that said KIDO in white sharpie blocked access to his mouth. He squirmed in his spot as well, clearly trying to yell something at his captors, his brow furled.

"So how'd ya manage to get this little piggy in his pen? He seems like a spunky one."

"It wasn't hard," she said, batting her eye lashes. "All I had to do was tell him we were going to see Lexi Gold and he ran in like the backup when the starter goes down. Then I hit him in the back of the skull with a Maglite" she giggled. "I knew those things were good for something!"

He nodded.

"So he's a little lovesick, too, eh?"

"I would call it more stalker-ish. He doesn't want anyone else to work with her, and he is obsessed with whatever she is doing and where she is at all times. Even put an AirTag on her car."

"How did you find this out?"

"Well, once I conked him in his dome I took his phone. He isn't exactly quiet about it. Poor girl gets her ass kicked on every show we have and now has this guy tracking her every move. She got a restraining order."

He looks back at the struggling man behind him.

"That's where we come in."

Jenny smiles wide and leans in, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Bonnie and Clyde."
[Image: xayKukN.jpg]

The sun was getting lower in the sky when the truck came to a stop. Chris hopped out and made his way to the back door, dragging Elijah out. He hits the ground with a thud as dust kicks up around him.

Jenny jumps down from the back of the truck and lifts the wheelbarrow off, setting it down, panting. She shot him a look as "he should be dealing with the heavy lifting" ran through her mind, but she swallowed back a snarl and turned it into a smile. She pushed the wheelbarrow behind Chris as he dragged Elijah for 100 yards through the dirt and gravel.

He forces Elijah to his knees and tells him to fucking stay put.

They both rummaged around in the wheelbarrow for a few moments. Elijah stared straight ahead. He knew right then that no matter what they do to him, no matter where they bury his body, Elijah Martin as everyone knew him, was dead. He had his note to Lexi, his goodbye note, running through his head on speed-read. He knew what he wanted to say, and he hoped Jenny at least had the intention to give it to her.

He knew she didn't.

"Damnit Jenn....I asked if you had everything. Where is the fucking tarp!"

"It's at the bottom!"

"The wheelbarrow is empty, it's not here. You forgot the fucking tarp! What are we supposed to wrap the body in?"

"I bought a hacksaw! Who need a tarp when you have this bad boy!"

The idea of being cut up made him swallow hard under the tape gag, but he couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of his situation either. Maybe he was just as dark as they were.

All humor left his body when he heard the shotgun cock.

The cold steel touched the back of his head. Jenny ripped the KIDO gag off his mouth.

"Da fuck is this shit, Goodfellas? The desert? Really? I swear to god when I get out of this I am fixin' to wreck both of your ass---"

The shotgun entered his mouth. His eyes met Jenny's. She put a finger to her mouth.

"Shhhh."

He pulled the gun out of Elijah's mouth.

"Do you have anything you want to say before I leave your brain matter all over Southern Nevada?"

Elijah's eyes shot back to Jenny's. They were cold. Unflinching. Unemotional. He looked up at Chaos. He was equally unemotional. Elijah tried to say something but his dry mouth couldn't form the letters.

Looking up at the ice blue Nevada sky. He mustered enough saliva to get out the words he needed.

"Jus' fuckin do it already."

He kept his eyes open, focused on the sky, as Chaos positioned himself behind him. Elijah took a couple of breaths but said nothing else.

After what felt like lightyears of waiting, Chris pulled the trigger.

Click.

Elijah blinked twice. Then it clicked in his brain just like the empty shotgun.

Jenny had bought the shotgun, but not the shells.

"Get him up."

Jenny stands him up and spins him around. He is face to face with Chaos.

"Did you really think I was going to kill you on XWF programming the night before the show? Vinnie doesn't deserve those kind of ratings."

Elijah scoffed a little. Still in disbelief.

"But you showed me a lot of courage. You stared death in the face and never waivered. I--"

Jenny clears her throat.

"We, respect that. We are taking the XWF back, and someone like you could go a long way here. The big break you never got. Join up with us and you can have everything they have denied you to this point."

Elijah laughs, spitting on the ground.

"First Goodfellas, now Star Wars? Join us or die?! Okay Vader...."

Chris signals for Jenny to follow.

"Think about it."

The truck pulled off, leaving Elijah, still bound, in the middle of the desert.

[Image: vp3WJAC.jpg]

'What is the dark side?

The term “shadow self” was first conceptualized by psychoanalyst Carl Jung in the mid-1900s. Jung theorized that a complete personality consists of both the positive and negative qualities in an individual, but only the qualities that seem desirable were expressed in what was known as the “persona.”

Jung also said that those thoughts and feelings you may subconsciously label as dangerous or unappealing are psychologically repressed. This doesn‘t mean that they aren‘t there. It just means that most people don’t retain the ability to acknowledge that they exist.

You might become distanced from them. You might even refuse to believe that they’re a part of you, or you may project them if someone brings them to your attention.

We all have a “dark side” — qualities that we often don’t like to reveal to others. It’s the traits we might be ashamed of or embarrassed about. The ones others may have rejected or that we believe deem us undeserving or unworthy of love. You may sometimes act judgmental, angry, selfish, or controlling. You may not like these so-called negative traits about yourself. Or, you may have buried them so deep that you don’t even realize they exist.

But embracing these qualities actually opens the door to happiness, fulfillment, and true enlightenment. Our dark sides are a part of our experience. By uncovering and embracing our shadow side, we can accept all parts of ourselves. When we don’t own all parts of ourselves, it can make certain aspects of our daily life challenging. We may try so hard not to show weakness or imperfection that we start chasing dreams that we don’t even want, filling our days with empty duties. When we’re trying to prove our worth, we may become someone we don’t even recognize.

Tommy Slavino would like to have us think that HGH has embraced his dark side, that this wannabe Doctor Frankenstein has created a monster so hideous in Franken-Fury that she can’t be defeated. Unfortunately, there is an extenuating factor that Tommy didn’t take into account when accepting this tag match in Las Vegas on Saturday night: the fact that ELIJAH MARTIN… may have finally gotten in touch with HIS DARK SIDE!

You see, Slavino, from a psychological standpoint, embracing your dark side doesn‘t mean abandoning the other so-called positive traits of yourself. You’re not suddenly leaving life as you know it behind in favor of more negative thoughts, behaviors, and social circles. When you embrace your dark side, you’re acknowledging that the unpleasant parts of yourself exist. You’re taking ownership of them and recognizing the role they play in your daily life.

Over the last seven months, I have gone through hell as a wrestler and as a man. I felt like I had tried everything, I had used every trick in the book that I could think of to try and get my momentum going again in the ring, but then I had an epiphany… that I’m never gonna get up off the mat and start moving forward again as a wrestler… if I can’t accept the harsh realities of my personal life as a human being.

Ever since I left Hollywood after my victory at Relentless, I have found myself sitting in the dark more frequently. I’ve been keeping the lights off at home and in my hotel rooms, finding myself peace in the silence, seeing beauty in the destruction that can come with powerful thunderstorms, allowing the raindrops to cascade down upon me in order to feel a sort of freedom like I have never felt before. I have taught myself to find beauty within the beast, love from the anger, perfection that I never knew could exist from an imperfect world… and all it took… was exploring and fully welcoming… my shadow self.

Tommy, HGH, Franken-Fury… heed this warning very carefully. You have all witnessed the end of my beginning, and now it is time for the next chapter to begin for Elijah Martin. I have the joy that can come from the sadness, the pleasure that can come in the pain, and trust me… I will find EUPHORIA… IN YOUR PAIN!"

"I tried, I really did. I tried so hard to be a better person, to be different, but most of all, I tried too hard to be what everyone here begged me to be. For years, all I heard was "Jenny, why don't you break away from Chris Chaos? Why don't you do your own thing? He is only dragging you down! Cut the fat and be your own person." Yadda yadda ya fucking da. You all put the pressure on me to be something other than the only thing I've ever known. You all wanted me to throw my hat in the ring and try my luck solo and you all bet your hard earned coin that I would be more successful than I ever would be under the thumb of Chris Chaos. Some of you even told me that I would have more friends if I cut ties with the most toxic man this company has ever produced. So much pressure that after he cut ties with me before I had the chance, it sent me on a spiral toward the gutter and I ended up with a highly publicized and oft-scrutinized mental breakdown. I ended up in a facility for people who are too fucked up to tie their own shoes and stay alive for the sole reason that each day brings more pills and jello. I knew, right then, that the Queen had truly hit rock bottom.

I had nothing left.

So maybe it was a good idea to change. Change is healthy, right? Maybe I had gotten in over my head, maybe everything that the alleged 'role models' on this roster had been telling me for years was true. Maybe I needed to be me, and stop living in the mold of what Chris Chaos wanted me to be. So I made it back and I tried to play nice, because all the pressure was off if I did.

Chris had left the company and joined up with the most taboo name in this company's history, Gabe Reno, and won the tag titles in three different companies. Holding countless titles because he was no longer held back by the powers that be here, Chris went off to be the best in the world somewhere else. The XWF was mine for the taking, and the path was there for me to create my own career. Maybe, just maybe, with him out of the way you all could see me for me. Not the barbie girl with the bad attitude who you could trust as far as you could throw, but the innocent albeit ignorant little girl who was caught in the storm called life and survived the best she knew how. All I wanted was to start over, to have fun and to make friends, just like you all said I would.

You. All. Fucking. Lied. To. Me.

I made a friend in Charlie, and he gave me a new toy. Then he turned around and trashed my name like every top tier talent trashed him in the ring. I had a team at War Games, who I viewed as friends but they saw me as nothing more than the captain of a team they were only on because they had to be. Contractual obligation. I texted them all after War Games, and they left me on read! Even everyone's favorite golden boy Raion couldn't be bothered with a text back. My best friend Ash Quinn went MIA and all Lexi wanted to do is argue and pretend she was tough. Look what happened to her. Not a single one of you lived up to your end of the deal, so, why should I have lived up to mine?

You were all bad boys and girls, so I had to go find the punisher to give you all what you deserve!

As far as I am concerned, HGH and Fraken-Fury, whoever the fuck that is, are Raion Kido and Angelica Vaughn. They are everyone who told me they believed in me but laughed behind my back. They are everyone who wouldn't give me the time of day after driving me to be what they wanted!

You all didn't want me to be a mold, but only of Chaos, right?! You were fine if I conformed to your little worlds and sat in line like a good little girl, waiting my turn.

Well now you have all put these two's lives at risk. What happens to them inside that ring is on the hands of every single one of you. What I am going to do to them isn't even comprehensible and probably can't be shown on public television! Sorry Vinnie, but you're no saint either!

The thing I like about my random teaming with Elijah, is he probably gives less fucks than I do about the well being of others.

Hehehe, it makes me giggle thinking about it.

I said since day one of being back that it wasn't about titles for me. I don't care if I hold a strap or not, I just want to be remembered. I want to leave one day and leave behind a trail of carnage like none other. I want to be the most dominant female to ever step foot here.

I want to be the best in the world.

Savage is in my hometown this week. Back to where it all began. My life, my career. Las Vegas created a monster, the XWF fed it, Chaos gave it a purpose. Now, I get to pay them all back ten fold. Success is the best revenge, and for all of those who filled my overalls with smoke......when I rip HGH's intestines out I can spit them in all of your faces. I will take Franken whatever the fuck and show them the true meaning of no mercy, and no prisoners.

When I leave a puddle of blood in the center of that ring Saturday Night, I want every single member of this roster to look at themselves in the mirror. I want them to look deep into their own eyes and realize that it is their fault. Everything that happens from this point forward could have been avoided......but you brought this on yourselves."

[Image: GTnfAjT.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Finn Kühn (10-14-2022), Theo Pryce (11-05-2022)