Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road of the King
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-12-2022, 09:41 PM Exclamation  Road of the King -->

(10-12-2022, 08:58 PM)Atticus Gold Said: "So," Finn says as the crowd quiets once more, now looking back up to meet them again. "I know I'm capable of more than having asterisks next to my win-loss record. I know most of my opponents deserve better than wins via questionable methods. And I want to make sure I can keep climbing those rankings to get the title shots I know I'm capable of making the most out of. I've been trying to think for a while, a long while about my first big step on how to go about things, and as such... I believe it's time I put myself to the test. If the boys in the production truck would be so kind as to play the tape..." Finn jabbed a finger right up to the X-Tron, which proceeds to flare to life. Static fills it for just a moment, before a blue screen pops up. It remains like that for a moment, before there's movement on the tron.

Pip: It's... just a collection of faces?

HHL: No, it's not just a collection of faces. Those look like... they're tracing our titles and the history of title changes across our active roster!

What starts as the current champions being listed - Mark Flynn, Atara Themis, Peter Vaughn, Dick Powers, the Midnight Dolls, Edward... they slowly transition into the names who've been having them last, cropping up by which active roster member held the corresponding belt last.

Raion Kido. Big Preesh. Latina Submission Machina. Thunder Knuckles. Ned Kaye. Mastermind. Jenny Myst. A flurry of faces pop up again and again and again, with some - such as Mark Flynn - popping up several times over.

"What you see there," Finn says, directing the camera back at him as the screen continues to flick between names and faces. "is everyone I would like to face. Everyone on this active roster right now, at this moment, who holds the accolade of being a champion at one point or another to their name. If I win, that's one name I can cross off at the start here. If I lose, then that just means I need to keep bettering myself."

"But mark my words - I will go through each of those names, and I will cross them off, one by one by one. That list may increase or it may decrease depending on how things go. I'll fight anyone who management puts in my way, but taking those names off of my list is going to be my big priority along with finding out who stuck their nose into my business at Relentless. And if somehow I get a title to my name in that process? All the better."

The fans' excitement starts to pick up as Finn walks forward, leaning on the ropes as he still speaks. "I will make you a promise right here, right now. I will go through this for however long it takes me."

"I will be the best, or I will be broken."

The replay of Warfare quickly cuts out into static, replaced with a brand new feed that shows the man himself, Finn Kühn, sitting with a leg crossed in a nice seat while looking straight at the camera. His head is heavily bandaged after the war he and Charlie Nickles put themselves through in the main event, but he still stares straight ahead towards the camera.

"Warfare clearly did not end as planned, but this video is not about me wishing what could have been in the main event. Charlie Nickles made me bleed first. Well done for pushing me to a contest that truly went down to the wire. But that's neither here nor there."

Finn leans forward ever so slightly, bringing his hands over to press his fingers together while doing so.

"Just because I lost does not change what I said and it does not change my plans for the future. No, if anything it reinforces the need for me to continue facing those who claim to be among the best and brightest here. So hear me. Hear my words, take notice and respond if you feel the need to - it won't change much if you do or don't."

"I am going to face as many champions as I possibly can - current, prior, perhaps even future, you name it. Every show I place myself in for, I will be there and I will show everyone in the damn company just what I can do, what I am capable of, of showing the heights I will continue to be pushing myself towards while I have my ultimate goal in mind."

"For you see, this is no mere speculation or a bold prediction of me saying I will win the Universal Championship. Rather, this is a predication - this 'road' of mine will continue until I win the grand title. Our self-absorbed champion may see this as an infringement of his own 'Optimal Path,' but I quite frankly do not care in the slightest, for I had weeks to think on such a thing and came to this conclusion."

"You can either step forward and offer the challenge to me here, or I will issue the challenge myself whenever possible - it does not matter to me in what the order this happens. I even took the initiative of challenging Raion Kido for the Savage at the end of October, because I knew this was what I wanted to do."

Finn smiles, before leaning back in his seat one last time before finishing.

"This is the Road of the King. A path of a thousand miles and paved with a million thorns. And you all will watch me undertake it while I climb to the top of it."

"I will be the best, or I will be broken."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-12-2022)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-13-2022, 05:32 AM

"Interesting."
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2022, 08:07 AM

(10-13-2022, 05:32 AM)Centurion Said: "Interesting."

"Very. Step on up if you'd like - I'll take you on at the next available Warfare or Savage."
Hate Post Like Post
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-19-2022, 03:13 AM

"Return of the King? Thanks for making the announcement for me, Finnk! Now make me a sammich."
Hate Post Like Post
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-19-2022, 03:56 AM

(10-19-2022, 03:13 AM)Kieran King Said: "Return of the King? Thanks for making the announcement for me, Finnk! Now make me a sammich."

The Isaiah King Corporation Said:The corporation thought about this for a total of 7 seconds and has decided it's time for you to leave again.
Hate Post Like Post
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-19-2022, 04:06 AM

"Should've used that time to ponder who gives a flying fuck about its opinion instead. Like O-M-G guys, two people have the same surname! Get bent, Isaiah Kunt."
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-19-2022, 09:26 AM

(10-19-2022, 03:13 AM)Kieran King Said: "Return of the King? Thanks for making the announcement for me, Finnk! Now make me a sammich."

[Image: thanos-i-dont-know.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-19-2022, 12:11 PM

"One normally doesn't introduce themselves to the sammich guy..."

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Kieran's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-19-2022)