Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Amon Amarth
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2022, 10:59 PM

Damnation is a part of a diseased and deformed discredit that has been given to an outcast of the world who was lost and disconnected from the wisdom of the regular and accredited sphere of influence that justifies a sense of normality in an ever-changing universe.  In theory, essentially what this means is that the strange and abnormal that you may have labeled and ascertained is paradoxical to the thought of another.  The creation of Arda was done by the Ainur through song and in their ballad they were able to provide knowledge to Eru and in his thought, we were given land where his children could exist.  Although different music was intertwined within his attention and a sound of those damned/diseased/deformed came forth and entered with them from the mouth of Melkor.  The first dark lord.  He was powerful and his destruction of the lands brought scars that would never be left unturned and buried within the history of creation forever.  When he was captured and cast out into the void, his evil successor had to lurk in his wait for millions of years before Sauron could be crowned the new dark lord.  He needed land to call his own to gather his troops and lick his wounds before he could rear his ugly head and lay siege upon the land once again the same as his predecessor.  The great deceiver had escaped capture by manipulating the masses into a disguise of subordinates.  All in time he was building his strength to create a ring that would rule them all. 

[Image: Rings-of-power-adar-lord-of-the-rings-mordor.jpg]
Unknown Soldier and his malady of madness is standing before an altar and leaning down and staring into the ground at a small hole he had dug deep within the ground.  A pile of brown clay and wilted grass sits beside his left knee as he kneels over a pristine golden altar of magnificent magnitude and illustrious beauty.  In the shape of a giant goat face with its face under tucked and its horns pointing down towards the ground.  Its demeanor is that of a sick and twisted and malformed cross-eyed and confused beast. Next to the altar beneath his feet are two items that seem of significant importance as he keeps touching them while reciting some sort of prayer of perseverance all over the shrine's circumference.  A potato and a dildo, both of massive size and splendor that their existence could be considered almost unreal or at the very least unnatural.  Who could possibly eat a potato that large or need a dildo that size to pleasure themselves?
"And in your demise, a detailed description on how to rise to power was lain beneath the soil and left for the evil that once encompassed the XWF to show itself and be reborn once again.  In your steed, I have done as you have asked and have deceived and delivered in my disguise to keep them all under my thumb.  It is now time to lay the foundation for the reign of terror that my MASTER!  will bring as the second dark lord of the XWF.  He was his loyal lieutenant for many and many years and will claim his throne as was prophesized to him.  But first, we must build our strength in a land where no one would dare to interfere or come to challenge us.  A land surrounded by mountains on all sides and a place to build our forces for the day of revelation that would bring the dark and evil shadow that once was cast over the XWF back to become a living reality once again."
[Image: Rings-of-Power-Sauron-sign-Mordor.jpg]
Soldier reaches down into his pants and with great vigor and unrelenting force he pulls an enormous condom the size of which seems almost impossible to be contained inside his pants when watching him perform the actions that we have seen unfold on this dark and dreary midnight evening in front of an enormous mountain range with dark clouds and clashes of lightening illuminating the near perfect dark night.  Brown magic must certainly be the source of some kind of reason for this abnormal and abhorrent action taking place this evening.  Because that is the color of the creamy slush of frozen mixture that is overflowing outside the enormous condom.  He holds this massive monstrosity over his head and shoves it into a keyhole in the ground where he had just dug.  The ground shakes and the mountains begin to erupt with the roar of snowfall from landslides that cause the rivers to build into a murky and disgusting brown-like substance that was foaming from out the open end of the massive condom.  A large volcano erupts in the background and a wave of the brown substance comes flying from the sky like a polluted rain.  Soldier's face illuminates in a bright and bewildered look as it drips off the edge of his lips and off the base of his pointed chin.
   [Image: Waldreg-Rings-of-Power.jpg]

"Many years ago we called it to scat in the old dark speech of XWF past.  But now it will rain here in the land of MorScat forever in an endless loop that was left here in a hidden ruin by the first dark lord and his destruction of these lands left by the scars of his influence.  A place to call my home and gather my evil troops to lead a life of evil and destruction against Vinnie Lane and his cronies and capitulate my craft and create the one pendant of pure evil.  He wouldn't dare enter these lands lest the scat falls into his infamous reputation once again.  Come and get me, Ruby.  Come and get me you sexy little she-devil dressed in yellow and lime."

The demon dicked defiler begins lathering the raining substance all over his body and begins removing his shirt and wiping it up and down his body like a devious woman licking her lips and bathing in the shower.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-06-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-07-2022), Dolly Waters (10-06-2022), Theo Pryce (10-06-2022)