Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck 'em
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-05-2022, 10:48 PM

Oswald yawned, as the camera looked over, and it showed both Oswald and Hardlight Oswald.

"Sir, shouldn't you take this seriously?"

"Why? Why should I?"

"Because winning this could get you a shot at the Anarchy title?"

"So? I have nothing to prove. One of the better Anarchy champions, Centurion, is in the match and I've already beat him. Why should I fucking care?"

"Again, up your rankings and might get a shot at the Anarchy belt?"

"Not worth my time. They're all boring to go up against. I've been up against them all, and I'm tired of repeats of the past. They're not worth my time."

"So, what should we do?"

"Send my look alike. Why should I care? I take an L on paper, but we'll all know it wasn't me in that match."

"I doubt that'll make the higher ups happy or want you back in the Anarchy main event."

He stroked his beard for a moment, as if contemplating this revelation. Only to walk away.

"Fuck 'em."

He said as the look alike from nearly a year or two ago was summoned before the Hardlight Oz, and told of his duties as Oswald called out to his family

"VACATION TIIIIIIME! Let's go to PANAMA!"

The scene fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-06-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-07-2022), Theo Pryce (10-06-2022)