Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
"Venom" Xavier Lux Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-05-2022, 06:33 PM

Xavier Lux has arrived in Harrison, New Jersey a few days early, not only because Anarchy will be held here on Thursday, but because his favorite team from Major League Soccer, D.C. United, is facing the NY Red Bulls in that very same arena tonight. This is one of the longest rivalries in MLS, dating back to the 90’s when the Red Bulls used to be known as the NY/NJ Metro stars. Despite both teams not being what they use to be, especially United, for the fans, the rivalry is still alive and well. Xavier has decided to stand with the away fans who are some of the rowdiest ultras from D.C. The game is tied at one goal each, and the ref just blew the whistle signifying that it is half time. Most fans head for the concessions or the restrooms, but Xavier simply walks away from the section, heading for another section that is away from everyone. The arena is not full at all, being that is a midweek game, so the upper bowl is very empty. There Xavier pulls out his phone and begins recording himself, not before taking a long sip from his beer.

Elijah Martin, we have never met despite me being in XWF for almost a year now and despite being managed by the same man, Chris Page, and his Enterprise. That doesn’t mean I don’t know anything about you though, I have done my homework.

You were in a great boiler room brawl at War Games, and more than held your own. That lets me know that like me, you are a man who enjoys violence, a man who is willing to throw down whenever and wherever, a man willing and wanting to hurt his opponents badly. 

Xavier actually smiles, thinking of all the things the two of them can do to each other during their match. But the smile gets swept away, as another thought enters his mind.

Unfortunately, like me, you too have taken your ball and gone home in the past. Granted, the reasons why you left vs. the reason I did are quite different. You were unhappy with the direction you were headed in the company, you wanted to reevaluate your life, find motivation and to clear your mind because for the longest time, you were finding yourself trying to prove your worth for others and putting others before you. You even broke up with Lexie Gold, that is crazy to me, she’s a great wrester inside the ring and a sweetheart outside of it, but you ended it.

Xavier finishes his beer, then begins to think about Lexie Gold and how she is now single. He quickly puts that thought out of his head and continues.

Having said that, I can’t relate to any of it except for the ‘reevaluating my life’ part. You see I took my ball home because I have never been a loser in my whole career. Sure, I have lost in the past, my issue is not losing, but the frequency for which I was losing in XWF.

I have been here less than a year and have lost 7 matches already; in my whole career before XWF, I had only lost 7 singles matches. So yeah, you can imagine my frustration, but like you, I decided to come back and continue pushing along. I earned myself a couple of title shots but unfortunately I could not win either, I know a lot probably expected me to pick up my ball and go home again, but nah, like you Elijah, I ain’t no quitter.

Xavier looks away from his phone briefly as he sees both teams coming back out for the second half of the game.

Our last two matches are vs. common opponents too: you took on Big Money Oswald at the Relentless pay-per-view after defeating Savannah Knightley at the last Anarchy show. In between me losing both title matches, I faced Knightly, and I took on Oz in probably the toughest match I’ve had so far here, a falls-counts-anywhere match.

Like you, I won both.

So, we both got momentum going into our match, but my hope is to get another Anarchy or Television title shots, or even go after the Supercontinental title. You see Elijah, I am hungry for some gold. You have held the Anarchy championship before, you know how great it feels to have gold around your waist. I don’t here in XWF, There have been times where I’ve felt that the gold just gets further and further away from me. But I want it badly, and the only way I am going to get closer is to keep winning, and that is where you come in.

Xavier stands up, still recording, as the ref blows the whistle starting the second half.

Elijah, you are not only my next opponent, but you are the next steppingstone on my road to championship glory.

But I know I am in for quite a fight, and I’m excited because I know you will give me that fight, you will make me earn every bit of that win on Thursday. You are one of the few people in this promotion that I have wanted to face, our styles match up so well, and we both have that “I don’t give a f*** about you or anyone” attitude. What that means is that come Thursday, you and I will put on a hell of a match that may very well steal the show. We will let the world know, in case they forgot, that the best wrestlers are in CCPE.

Xavier ends the recording and then heads back to the supporters’ section where he sees Paco, beers in hand. He hands one to Xavier who quickly downs half of it. Just then Red Bulls score to take the lead.

Man, we’re just not as good as we used to be.

He ponders this and feels like he can relate to his soccer club.

------------------------------------------------Word count: 1000 via

[Image: XavierLux2023.png]

In XWF:
13-10-1 
0-4 in PPVs
0-3 in Title Shots

Before XWF: 
3x NLW World Heavyweight Champion
1x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
2x GCWA Tag Team Champion
1x OCW Savage Champion
2x NLW Path of Destiny Champion
1x OCW Paradigm Champion
NLW Hall of Fame
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Venom" Xavier Lux's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-06-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-07-2022), Dolly Waters (10-05-2022), Finn Kühn (10-05-2022), Theo Pryce (10-06-2022)