Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return
Dean Wolf Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-05-2022, 11:07 AM

October 6
Harrison, New Jersey

The Anarchy film crew catch Dean Wolf coming out of the elevator in the lobby of the hotel he’s staying at near the Red Bull Arena. Fans, who have been waiting at the hotel hoping to get autographs from their favorite wrestlers, see Wolf and start to boo.

Dean Wolf: Trust me, mouth-breathers, I didn’t expect anything less from all of you.

He looks into the camera.

Dean Wolf: You see, the last time I made a big return to wrestling, these people were roaring at the fact that I was coming back to the ring to kick ass. That was in October 2018, four years ago in Wrestling Championship Federation, and I went on a tear that saw me win the WCF Hardcore Title, the Alpha Pro Wrestling Hardcore Title, and the APW World Championship.

Do you know how I was able to do that? I’ll tell you this: it wasn’t because of the support of the fans. The fans had nothing to fucking do with it. When I was fired from APW in December 2019 after false accusations of stalking and sexual harassment were made against me, these people went from cheering me to shunning me. They didn’t bother to think for themselves, wait for some actual evidence, or hear my side of the story. They just decided to eat up the accusations against me and demanded that I not be allowed to make a living doing what I do best.

Fans: Boooo!

Dean Wolf: I don’t live and die by your boos or cheers. You people are not the reason that I was so dominant. The reason I was do dominant was because I was the best, no matter where I went.

That same principle is going to apply in XWF Anarchy. Just like right now, I expect to walk into the Red Bull Arena and get showered with boos. And guess what? It won’t faze me one bit. I have one objective when I step into that arena. It’s not to entertain you people. It’s to kick ass and get the winner’s purse.

He looks back at the camera.

Dean Wolf: The first ass I’m kicking is yours, Lord Raab. I know you are a tough son of a bitch and we share a couple of things in common. We have similar temperaments. We’re both controversial. But that’s where the similarities stop.

One difference between you and I is that I don’t need an extra moniker like yours, Mr. Green Disease German Monster. I already have my working name: Dean Wolf. I don’t need a special nickname to get my ability across. What I do in the ring does that. I’m a ferocious motherfucker who gives 150% every time and never lets up. It doesn’t matter who’s in front of me. It doesn’t matter what the prize or purse is.

But the more important difference between you and I is that don’t you seem to care about winning. You just care about beating the shit out of people. I like beating the shit out of people, too, but I want to win in the pursuit of beating the shit out of people. I may be a fighter, but I’m all business. This is how I make my living, and if I’m going to knock a motherfucker out, I want something to show for it at the end of the night.

If your only desire tonight is to beat the shit out of me, then I welcome that. I hope you make me bleed and beat me from pillar to post. The way I see it, it’s a no-lose situation for me. If you beat the piss out of me but I win the match, I’ll look like the toughest son of a bitch in Anarchy. If you beat ME, I’ll still look like the toughest son of a bitch in the world because I won’t be staying down. I’m going to get back on my feet after that bell rings and walk out of the arena on my own. I’m not going to be helped down the aisle by a referee or carried out on a stretcher. I’ll live to fight another day, and the next time we’re in the ring together, the roles are going to be reversed, except you might not walk out on your own two feet once I’m done with you.

He looks at the crowd.

Dean Wolf: Hey, I’m not concerned with having the respect of anyone, not you people and not Lord Raab or any of my other peers. I’ve got three years of pain, frustration, and anger bottled up inside me, and I’m going to release it like a dragon breathing fire. I’m not going to bury Lord Raab tonight. I’m going to cremate him. I’m going to leave his ashes in a pile in the middle of the ring.

He’ll put up a good fight. I know that. He’s going to meet me move for move, but I’m just going to give a little bit extra and put him down. Then I’m going to move on to the next person and the next person until I am YOUR Anarchy Champion.

Dean Wolf: Understand this, dummies! You and everyone else will see that it doesn’t matter if I’m a son of a bitch! Being a son of a bitch doesn’t matter in the world! Being the best is what matters, and when you’re the best, NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, you always come out on top! Now get the fuck out of my way!

He pushes past the crowd of fans and heads for the lobby's exit.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dean Wolf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-05-2022), Finn Kühn (10-05-2022), Theo Pryce (10-05-2022)