Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You Xavier Lux
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-05-2022, 09:17 AM

IT’S THE MOST… WONDERFUL TIME… OF THE YEAR!!!

Well, at least for me. Allow me to provide Exhibit A, which was my time in XWF from last year’s Relentless in September 2021 to the end of March this year. I would win a Triple Threat match on Night One of Relentless weekend to earn the Number One Contender spot for the Anarchy Championship. From there, I went on to compete against some of the best wrestlers in the company and in some of the most bizarre stipulations the XWF has ever seen: a steel cage match for the Supercontinental Title against Corey Smith, a blindfolded referee match against Charlie Nickels, a Castle of One Thousand Corpses Match against Morbid Angel and Rampage, another match against Charlie for the Television Title in the North Pole… and who can forget the Kennel from Hell Match at Bad Medicine when I got screwed out of the Anarchy Title in my first shot at Centurion?!

I would ultimately become Anarchy Champion on the January 6th edition of Anarchy in a Submission Match against Centurion and hold that championship for eighty days, before dropping it to Latina Submission Machina at the March Madness event in Tokyo. From those final couple weeks of March through early July, my XWF career got caught in an awkward downward spiral, becoming fully engulfed in a rivalry with Theo Pryce and his village of idiots. I was starting to wonder how I could pull myself out of it, all while breaking up with Lexi Gold and finally moving out of my decrepit residence in The Bronx. My personal life and wrestling career had suddenly flipped spots, where I couldn’t have been feeling better about myself outside the ring, but questioning every second of my matches inside the ring. Because you know - fuck that bitch, this is wrestling!

But here’s the thing I would like to understand from that crazy six month stretch I had of doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that I wanted to do, without any jerk off management trying to hold me back from being in all my glory. When it came to showcasing the stars of this company during that time period… I was NOWHERE to be found - not your programs, no t-shirt at the souvenir stand, my face wasn’t on the souvenir soda cups at the concession stands, couldn’t be seen on any of the banners decorating the XWF Website EVEN TO THIS DAY! And why is that?! Your automatic answer would be Theo Pryce or Vinnie Lane, given the issues I had during that time with Bama T and Theo’s not so macho men… but I have an even bigger theory for y’all.

This right here…(pointing to the big CCP Enterprises logo in the middle of this black shirt)… THIS IS WHY!! It’s nothing to do with Chris Page or Kat Jones, because we have had a number of conversations recently where I have full confidence they wouldn’t have been involved in any such hypocrisy. It is a well known fact that during the first half of this year, I drew a line in the sand between myself and the rest of the CCPE clients here in XWF, telling everyone that you are either with me or against me. And over time, I did have a few good men prove their loyalty to me in Holden Ross and Bam Miller. But with the others, they wanted to wait and see what became of me the rest of this year… and one of them is Xavier Lux.

Now talk about a guy who woke up on second base thinking he hit a double, when in reality, he got his placement with CCP Enterprises practically by birthright. This fucking idiot is gonna talk about how much of a tremendous physical specimen he is, that he is one of the leaders of CCPE and that he should be considered with the best of the best not just on Anarchy but in the entire company… blah blah fucking blah. This mothafucka has such a diluted brain that you’d think he spent too much time around drug lords, getting high on his own supply to the point of rotting away all the functional cells he still had that computer the logical part of the cerebellum.

It’s pretty fucking simple - from the moment he arrived in XWF and joined CCPE, the two of us have straight up never seen eye to eye. But here’s the great thing about the organization - it’s a dysfunctional family THAT LOVES TO FIGHT! You fucked a dude’s wife, settle it in the ring. He took the last piece of chicken that was meant for you, fight it out in the squared circle. An asshole cut you off in traffic on the way to the arena, light his ass up as soon as that bell rings! So here’s the big question that should be running through everyone’s mind going into this match at Red Bull Arena - y’all know I don’t give a fuck who you are across the ring, I’ll beat your ass to the best of my abilities once the bell sounds. But with Xavier… does he actually have that kind of killer instinct where he can set aside any emotions that could be involved and just go for the jugular like a bull in a China Shop that’s seeing red?!

The temperatures are getting a little cooler, the sun is setting a little earlier and it’s my time to shine once again in the XWF. I don’t give a fuck if you’re Xavier Lux, Edward, Money Oswald, Dick Powers or even my ex Lexi Gold… I am coming for what’s MINE - the world, and EVERYTHING IN IT!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-05-2022), Finn Kühn (10-05-2022)